Thread: Non-exploit issues in current patch to be fixed in next (or future) patch

Non-exploit issues in current patch to be fixed in next (or future) patch

Everytime a patch comes out there are some sort of issues that players on Live notice and attempt to bring to the attention of the Devs. Some of the issues are general complaints, some bugs, some exploits, etc.

My question is why don't the Devs sticky a thread that lists which issues you have been made aware of and will fix in a future patch. No need to include exploits, obviously, but things that you know are "oops.. need to fix that" things related to quests, items, etc could be clearly/easily identified.

This would help us (players) because we can just check that thread before starting one on an issue and Funcom employees won't be bothered with tons and tons of posts about the same things.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

AO forum servers cant handle such a topic

Time, is one issue I'd guess.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

I assume they're spending enough time tracking this stuff internally. Having to update a forum thread with it as well would just mean they got less time to actually fix things.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

There used to be a known issues thread for the update forum. I guess someone got lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Phargus View Post
    There used to be a known issues thread for the update forum. I guess someone got lazy.
    Thank you I didn't use the right terminology in my original post but a Known Issues list is exactly what I meant.
    You can find me at:

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    I assume they're spending enough time tracking this stuff internally. Having to update a forum thread with it as well would just mean they got less time to actually fix things.
    I hear what you're saying but at the end of the day Funcom reads and responds to posts in this area of the forums. I would imagine if there were a known issues list that a lot of us would look at that when we have an issue/find a problem and say "Ah, they are aware." and not create a thread or even post about it. So if there are less threads/posts for Funcom to review here that translates to less time.

And honestly, maintaining a known issues list isn't a time consuming task at all.
    You can find me at:

I know of one issue causing Battle Stations to glitch, that being you stay IN QUE well after you log out... had to "911" log and logged while in que.... a little over an hour later I logged in hit the BS terminal and BAM i was still in que.... a few omni said they had 6 BS runs in a row that were empty ( zero clan ) most likely cause people logged out from the wait in an already LONG line in que