Thread: Finding Small Ebony Figurines on GMI Is Nearly Impossible

Finding Small Ebony Figurines on GMI Is Nearly Impossible

There is no differentiation between any of them, as when you search for Small Ebony Figurine you get a list of about 20 of them without a single differentiating factor.

The only way to find the one you want is to literally click on every single one.

Also, if it's possible, it would be VERY helpful to be able to shift+click on items in the GMI to see the stats page.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

They could and should rename them as they did with ai armor (the base armor that is)
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by sultryvoltron View Post
    Also, if it's possible, it would be VERY helpful to be able to shift+click on items in the GMI to see the stats page.
    Press the little i button at the end of the row.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    Press the little i button at the end of the row.
    Been playing for YEARS now. Old habits are hard to break.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

The little i has been used for years. It's even in the inventory.

Bump for renaming. Even giving them arbitrary "(Type xxx)" designations would differentiate them.

Back in '09:
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    "Is there any chance of modifying the names of items like Arul Saba Bracers or the upgraded Reanimator cloaks to make their specific type clearer? (ex. "Fire - Arul Saba Bracer - 5/5 - Right" and "Cloak of the Reanimated Jester - 5/5")"

Yes. There is potential to change the names of items that share names but not stats. PM me a list of the most annoying ones...and they will get done when we get a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    - Arul Saba Bracelets have been renamed individually for clarity and ease of search.
    Just one of those items that got looked over...
    Devs might want to look into the availability of some of them as well, iirc some are not attainable.
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...