Thread: 18.7 changes for fixer

18.7 changes for fixer

About zero so far (LoLZ) This is.. '' i am bored and wanted to write a list today '' thread

Added new self and team Fixer-only meeps
    Added NCU debuff to evade debuffs
    Added nano to summon boxes of ammunition
    Shortened duration of Perk Reinforce Slugs

is the actually list..new self and team meeps = awesome! trolling at full throttle!
    Add ncu debuff to evade debuffs..top evade debuff = -250 evades / -35 ncu..-35ncu doesnt help much at 220..with all the new ncus ect..maybe bump it up to -250 ncu?
    Added nano to summon boxes of ammunition = ok, cool
    Shortended duration of perk reinforce slugs = ok, cool.

Heres some ideas I would like to throw out

Firstly, could we get our %6 nano reqs lowered? (trolls incoming, maybe im a troll?!) currently with all the debuffs flying around..we will be unable to cast it probably 75% of the time with the current reqs, I know if someone throws -20 nanoskills+new inf bracer I wont be able to cast it

(Im ready to fight you all off on this one) Could we get our second HoT % based? ;P

Program overried currently the way it is..its awesome! 1 or 2 things tho. Could we either get the recharge cut down a tiny bit? Or could we just get a lockout on it? (prefer second one)

Perkline: Thief currently it says the perk will be a add def /runspeed debuff, but it does opposite of that it buffs us, could we actually have it be a runspeed/add def debuff? have it check B&E vs runspeed?

Perkline: Power up..Could we get access 10 on this? Everyones DD has gone up ALOT with these new patches rolling in..ours stays..well the same..so were pretty much gonna be on the low side of dd when this hits live

Perkline: Hit and Run: Could we get 10 perks in this line? Starting from level 60 or so going all the way up to 220? Would help lower level fixers

Perkline: Worm ICE I like this perkline alot it has its uses..could we throw in IS/CP/IMQ in the revmoal aswell tho?

Nanos: Improved Frenzy of Shells Could we up the fullauto/burst abit? Fullauto is a given why ;P burst is for the higher ql bullets we are allowed to spawn now

General; We are able to pull ql 275 mishes atm, if we keep rasising B&E could we have the chance to pull ql 300 missions? It adds in ql 300 as scope, MA attacks, ect
    which i think would help the Aimedshot pistol nerf.

I 100% expect trolls on this thread, but that is ok!

What are fixers rolls in teams? What can we actually bring to the team that makes them ''omgwth grab everyfixer on lft!'' it isnt dmg anymore..nor is it runspeed/ncu/heals.
    Last edited by Poko; Apr 4th, 2015 at 17:46:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Poko View Post
    Add ncu debuff to evade debuffs..top evade debuff = -250 evades / -35 ncu..-35ncu doesnt help much at 220..with all the new ncus ect..maybe bump it up to -250 ncu?
    Sounds about right, though they would probably have to reduce duration. I feel 1 minute on evade debuff is pretty fair anyway, 5m is just annoying with no way to remove.
    Firstly, could we get our %6 nano reqs lowered? (trolls incoming, maybe im a troll?!) currently with all the debuffs flying around..we will be unable to cast it probably 75% of the time with the current reqs, I know if someone throws -20 nanoskills+new inf bracer I wont be able to cast it
    It makes more sense to ask for short HoT reqs to be lowered, since its a combat buff. But Keepers got auras lowered so maybe it will work. Nanoskills might become an issue if FC ever attempts to add new nanos though because Fixer is already reaching their practical limit, with almost all fixers using CONC and at least a couple nano HUD items.
    (Im ready to fight you all off on this one) Could we get our second HoT % based? ;P
    No argument from me, the way to make HP good is clear - make healing based on percents and make damage based on constants. If they changed AS formula (I know, unlikely) to have a constant multiplier of say 1x max damage per 500 skill most profs could only realize a 3x-4x hit with agents reaching 5-6, hp suddenly becomes beneficial for everyone and against almost all opponents...someday
    Perkline: Thief currently it says the perk will be a add def /runspeed debuff, but it does opposite of that it buffs us, could we actually have it be a runspeed/add def debuff? have it check B&E vs runspeed?
    A fixer could never land a B&E+AAO vs Runspeed+AAD perk on anyone.
    Perkline: Power up..Could we get access 10 on this? Everyones DD has gone up ALOT with these new patches rolling in..ours stays..well the same..so were pretty much gonna be on the low side of dd when this hits live
    One of the main issues with fixer DD is that SMG Mastery perks do not scale with AR the way most other perks do, but that is easily remedied.
    Perkline: Hit and Run: Could we get 10 perks in this line? Starting from level 60 or so going all the way up to 220? Would help lower level fixers
    They would probably just divide the +200 FA among 10 perks instead of 6, bad for 220s ;p
    Perkline: Worm ICE I like this perkline alot it has its uses..could we throw in IS/CP/IMQ in the revmoal aswell tho?
    You won't have any perks left for Worm ICE if you make Hit and RUn 10 perks long. Worm ICE should always have been only 4-5 perks long though.

You did forget the mention that Fixer can no longer run 2 HoT procs. That's the biggest research change for fixer on test live.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Louderer789 View Post
    A fixer could never land a B&E+AAO vs Runspeed+AAD perk on anyone.
    that depends on the check %.

They would probably just divide the +200 FA among 10 perks instead of 6, bad for 220s ;p
    it should have been nothing. it was planned to be a buff that worked when you had envy+rathata equipped. just they failed at that and gave us this. i agree. don't make us dump even more perks in here.

You won't have any perks left for Worm ICE if you make Hit and RUn 10 perks long. Worm ICE should always have been only 4-5 perks long though.
    agreed. and remove drain procs.

edit: if i may add something to the list: whats always bothered me is the high nano cost of our short hot. that's because its a team buff. most of the time tho, i am paying for 6 but get just 1.
    Last edited by Xootch; Apr 5th, 2015 at 05:12:57.

No Fixer changes mentioned in this .24 update, procs notwithstanding?

Does this mean all of that horrid grid armour obsolescence and nerfing of froobs is going through?

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union