Thread: Returning player, where's phasefront

Returning player, where's phasefront

I've just started playing again after a 4 year hiatus and have created a new toon to get used to things again, he now needs a yalm and so I went to buy a phasefront but the newland lake is empty. I found the massive phasefront building in ICC but it just seems like a showroom and I couldn't find anywhere to actually purchase one.

Is it still possible to buy phasefront vehicles and if so where is the vendor?

Thanks

The outside looks kinda small but the room inside, No idea how they've done that, Some big time Timespacecollapsingmultipassdefelctordish, It's Huge (And half done?/ butt-ugly imho)!!!

But no vendor? Hmm, Weird, they can hide a big room in a small building but they couldn't make a vendor. FIX!!!
    Last edited by Zwelgje; Nov 10th, 2015 at 13:26:37. Reason: (Ask Leeloo about the : Multi-Pass)

They took all your points you paid for, buy new ones...

phasefront vehicle are available in the item store now. make sure you click on claim and get your free stuff.
    2017 - The beginning of the end.

There is very deliberately no vendor. It's FC account points only now. All the PPs your individual characters had are obsolete with no recourse or refund. If you're lucky, you might have a free bike or two in your Claims in the Item Store.

I went from a newly rolled char pre-18.7 being able to buy ALL of the bikes and boards and a pile of stuff left over, maybe the apartment if I wanted, to a grand total of 3 bikes and 2 boards and the apt when rolled after 18.7. I got completely and utterly ripped off and I was (and still am) pretty mad about it.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

welcome back! shuttup and give me your money