Thread: Pet's health Bar

Pet's health Bar

It would be great for professions that can summon/have pets to also have their pet's health bar staticly placed on their screen. I know we have /pet report but I'm sure this wouldn't be that hard to implement and it would make our likes a lot easier

(not sure if someone already brought this up before...)

lol you could also just click on the pet
    Xatrix1----- Lvl 171 MP---RK2
    Noxi-----Lvl 32 Noob Eng---RK2
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/character/bio/d/2/name/xatrix1

Actually, it's a pretty good idea. I usually have a mob targeted instead of my pet while I hit it, so I often have to change targets a few times per fight.

What i'd also like to see is a custom shortcuts. Right now we have a 1-10 shorcut bar with 10 levels. But the truth is, I often just use the first level of it, just because I see the icons and when I need it in combat I can react very fast...unlike changing levels (more like trying to find the right level the shortcut is on) and then go for the shortcut.

Would be nice if we could make small icons on our "desktop" and tie different keys to them, not just 1-10

bump

I'd like the pet status bars visible during a fight as well, without having to ask for a report or having to change targets. I'd also like some insight as to what spells / debuffs my pets are suffering from.

Bump.

bump

How do we know if FC reads this post?
    "Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then, you will be a mile away from them, and will have their shoes."

bump

Come on people. who wouldn't like to see there pets health constantly in battle? ...
    Last edited by Daggers&Tatts; Apr 1st, 2002 at 06:41:15.
    "Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then, you will be a mile away from them, and will have their shoes."

One thing I apreciated from Diablo 2: The ability to see your pets' health by character window.

Bump!
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

And while you at it let us see the actual health of our own pet when we get target info.

I want a status "a la Diablo II". Perfect interface.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

LOL!

thats not just a good idea , that PET HEALTH BAR should be in a good game since the game release..

just stupid to remember Funcom about that.....

Also in addition to that since a Pet is a Member of my group there must be a PET (X) TARGET KEys aswell. Make it F5-F7 or whatever.

i still cant believe how primitive this game is...