Thread: Martial Artists

Martial Artists

Have you even ATTEMPTED killing a martial artist with Sunconious guiding? Im talking "Imagine this is 14.2"

Have you!!?

Okay okay Allibobba I did kinda know you 1,2,3 out but...I caught you by surprise and did challenger.

But have you? anyone? first of all they do a Ma special move on you, dunno, be it a dot or that one that heals them to practically full hp, on top of that they will at higher levels be the ones that can only have "lma/Uvc".

I mean they not even NEED a weapon they hit hard enough.

Now that you will crit even less people, try and outdmg a class that does the same dmg as you, but can heal your weak hits? hello, anyone listening? Im more worried about MAS than agents next patch.

lol. Maby you just better stick to fighting fixers and advents Cloudeh .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Yea like omni group wont STILL target me out of a team of 15 clanners in 2ho...maybe after patch ill last a little longer

but yea 1 on 1 is gonna sux for everyclass but MA and agents(at least for 6 sec)

but oh man am i gonna be in heaven for a day or 2 untill manditory emergency patches start after 14.2

Disciple092 lv 200 clan MA
    ........remember when MA's suked?

I fought Allibobba today, he got me to about 1/3 to 1/2 and I had UVC. Without UVC, I'd have been dead meat, I concur.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

i hate that stupid hp bar bug, i never saw your hp drop when i fought you..you said i got you to 1/3 or 1/2 or so heh, you were full to me though.

i was so dissapointed i couldn't touch ya, that needs fixed soon.

ma's being kings of pvp, i really don't think that's gonna happen. we have no real specials ( Blessed with thunder is a dot as is shen, and dimach are they only ones that are any good. BwT and shen cannot be used at same time, as they both lock ma skill and dimach sucks.

i would probably agree with you all more if we could use something like your sneak attack, fast attack type's but we can't. and you all still have dimach .

follow up to my last post...just in case i'm wrong, and ma's do own in pvp, here's a list of people i would like to duel before FC nerfs ma's

cloudeh
    vhalor
    nothinman
    argulace
    yrsonny
    angelnicova
    all lvl 200 characters that aren't ma's
    earthmonster
    caol
    cantik
    baffo
    codjac

lol, if i missed any of the ones that have been owning me i'm sorry, too much coffee and i htp, brb heh

Agents are getting a new longer duration crit buff..

A 20 min one that's not that good.. but I think it's decent.

Now factor in they can go FP MA and still cast that nano... they've got whatever crit %.. And it'll be close to an MAs..

I fear Agent more..roots suck! Especially when the fuggers have a good gun and use chemical fist to turn them into god..

-=cries=-

Oh well, I'm glad Wydow is an MA.. I'll win something in my life!
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

Agents get 2 short duration crit buffs (4-20 seconds), that drastically outperforms the MA crit buffs but have a rather long cooldown. Agents will not be able to go FP MA and cant a MA crit buff, they are now true MA only.

We'll see what happens in 14.2. Hopefully we'll get some sort of updated statement from the devs on what MA's are supposed to be, I'll post the old one here (from senseis e-interview with Gaute at www.thepunchingbag.net):

PvP, the Martial Artist is supposed to be the "scourge of the nano casters". He is supposed to get a good chance of resisting nanos, and being able to take down nano-techs quickly because he should have a higher chance of interrupting their execution than all others. His weakness will be against Enforcers and Soldiers, that do (almost) as much damage as him, but have more hit points.

Perhaps the damage part of that statement will be correct in 14.2. We'll see I suppose.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

This patch will just move the MAs a couple of notches up the PvP food chain.

Doctors will still init debuff, dot, and full heal while we're punching every 10 seconds. MAs would lose to a pillow/leet wielding doc.

Trader will debuff us down to our lvl 50 heals and lvl 100 fist damage, and the Q200 FoL will be useless because my Parry skill will be debuffed as well. Only the Q200 FoL works so I can't really use a lower level one incase I'm debuffed.

MPs will still shutdown our nanos (out heals). The demon will be eating me up while I'm hitting the MP. Meanwhile the damn heal pet will be healing for 800 dmg every few seconds.

This makes the MAs the fourth strongest PvP profession. And I'm sure this will only last for about 2 months until the next patch that fixes Adventurers. Then the patch after that will fix whatever other profession. In a matter of time, the MAs will be at the bottom of the PvP food chain again.

Originally posted by garzini
    follow up to my last post...just in case i'm wrong, and ma's do own in pvp, here's a list of people i would like to duel before FC nerfs ma's

cloudeh
    vhalor
    nothinman
    argulace
    yrsonny
    angelnicova
    all lvl 200 characters that aren't ma's
    earthmonster
    caol
    cantik
    baffo
    codjac

lol, if i missed any of the ones that have been owning me i'm sorry, too much coffee and i htp, brb heh
    Indeed, you will get your fight in 14.2
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Ok, btw, FC nerf mas? NEVER!:P