Thread: Sneak still needs fixing.

Sneak still needs fixing.

Anyone else still having sneak problems?

When I am playing my shade I can get attacked by a mob and then sneak. Sneaking and being attacked happen nearly at the same time however each time the "Attacked by XXX" message always appears before the "You are now sneaking message".

The mobs do not see me in sneak, nor does sneak break once I am in in. It happens fairly often as well.

I have nearly the same issue on my Agent. Only difference is I still get attacked. It doesn't break the sneak though.
    Jerachim "FlakMunky" Artul - Lv. 220 AI 21 Agent Equip
    Veteran - Rising Phoenix
    Flakforce - Lv.60 AI 6 Enforcer Equip
    Flakster - Leveling currently

Quote Originally Posted by FlakMunky View Post
    I have nearly the same issue on my Agent. Only difference is I still get attacked. It doesn't break the sneak though.
    Got same problem on my agent..
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

one time when I was sneaking in troom a lizard was following wherever I go when I was in sneak. That made the omni engineer quite easy to spot me
    Unlimited "Millerna" Rifleworks (220 / 30 / 70) Agent

Works the other way around too. People who got waaay lower conceal than my perception keep successfully hiding from me :/

I have 1500ish perception on my shade...and a doctor can conceal past me. Enough said.
    Aborted "Provision" Lovechild - 220/30/70 - Shade

Same on Agent.

Working as intended - NOT! Just wait and see what will happen to AS after the reballancing. If sneaking doesnt work properly.. guess what a combination of sneaking and AS will be like...
    RK1

220/30 Soldier, 220/22 Shade, 170/24 Agent, 150/14 NT, 150/14 Adv, 150/19 Keeper, 150/20 Crat, 165/21 Fixer, 150/20 MA, 150/18 Doc, 100/10 MP, 150/11 Trader
    60/06 Enfo, 60/06 Engi, 60/06 Fixer

hm: Go to sneak-mode while you are fighting one mob and as/sneakatatck another (which has no aggro on you). I think that's why one can "semi-sneak" in combat, now.
    But sneak got very bugged on the same time (can confrim this, too)

It's nice being able to sneak+AS a different mob while under attack from one now. But I still preferred playing my agent A LOT before recent patches.

All you can do with agent right now, when engaging multiple enemies in team is to press h, spam tab and o and hope something will happen. Ofc it hits things like Zix every time.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Problem with AS on other target is that it collides with other parts of agents toolset (Dots, Healaggro etc.)