Thread: tara again *sigh* Back off

tara again *sigh* Back off

Well i had unpleasant experience and actully i wouldnt have posted it at all if it was just some few that bugged me about it...

But for some Reason people today started complaning on me for the tarasque system we have in camelot (which i cant do a thing about but hey.. i feel honoured you turned to me...) Anyway... i have recently been gone for a bit cause of alot of hassle getting back... and instead of getting a welcome back i get freaking horde of people complaning on me about the "loot-rules" in camelot.

Well here's my deal.. If Tarasque is more important the friendship then Go ahead... Go be friend with tarasque instead but dont come back to me... I dont want anything to do with complaning's cause there isnt anything i can do. I dont wana be bugged about it when im there cause when im there im just going to have a fine time.. I have never ignored someone before but FFS if you dont stop bug me about this.. some is going to hit it. I got respect if you feel down by the system but dont try to blame it on me or my m8's.

So choose.. Either be friend with tarasque or me. And if your not happy about the system nobody is forcing you to follow it.. Give ideas of a better system then instead. Just dont come to me.. cause im to uncomfortable to care about this crap atm.

Not gona mention anyone but heck, Think about it. Take a break from Him if it gets to much.. heck take a break from ao if it gets to much.

Period.

- Hajk

edit: hmm hope you could understand that lol Way to tired to think about grammar or spelling atm... ;p
    Last edited by Hajkster; Sep 1st, 2002 at 19:16:50.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

At least a atrox understood.....Me
    moon meeh

Originally posted by [Cyb00t]
    At least a atrox understood.....Me
    bender, are you wearing dillon gloves now again ?
    Znails

I think tara rules are very good. they give a chance to anyone in the winning faction to win some prized loot.

I also think the rules need to be posted in a sticky thread that way People that go to tara first time (raises hand) are not confused. I Felt so n00bish again, but when I figured it all out all was good.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by Znaily

bender, are you wearing dillon gloves now again ?
    LoL, everyday
    moon meeh

Originally posted by HidaReign
    I think tara rules are very good. they give a chance to anyone in the winning faction to win some prized loot.

I also think the rules need to be posted in a sticky thread that way People that go to tara first time (raises hand) are not confused. I Felt so n00bish again, but when I figured it all out all was good.
    The people that go for first time are always allowed to send tell to me and tell it's their first time and I will help out throught whole raid and tell him/her in tells what to do.

I have nothing against helping people that don't know what to do, it's the damn complains I have no interest in hearing.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Thumbs up

More people should be like Azzazzimon. Sadly they arent... Well at least one person is. keep it up
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Originally posted by Mortalstrike
    More people should be like Azzazzimon. Sadly they arent... Well at least one person is. keep it up
    yea! *well alot of people down at tarasque is making a great job helping out people and getting them in the bigger world so to say... Keep up the good work* but yea azz you to ;p azz! ;D
    ---

I'm just glad for the increased PvP action at Tara lately with Omni coming again.

That's what these raids are all about. Having fun and participating in mass PvP against the opposing faction. If you happen to win loot, it's just icing on the cake.

Sure, it can be frustrating not to win raffles after 50 or 100 raids, but that doesn't mean the raffle system is unfair. Look at me, never won a damn thing, but I still go. I love to debuff Omnis And docs are always requested for the Kill teams, so it's nice to mix it up a bit every now and then.

--Tsk

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

The people that go for first time are always allowed to send tell to me and tell it's their first time and I will help out throught whole raid and tell him/her in tells what to do.

I have nothing against helping people that don't know what to do, it's the damn complains I have no interest in hearing.
    If I come clan will I get the same Treatment Omni gave me?
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

aww =) tnx =p
    ---

Re: tara again *sigh* Back off

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Well here's my deal.. If Tarasque is more important the friendship then Go ahead... Go be friend with tarasque instead but dont come back to me...
    I wish you were Omni Hajk. :] Maybe we'll be on the same side in another game.

tara stinks....

i want 14.5 NOW!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I love you Hajk ;p

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard