Thread: Patk9/Morrizon wins Hope Bar 2v2 Tourney

Patk9/Morrizon wins Hope Bar 2v2 Tourney

Thanks to those guys that showed up this Saturday for the 2 vs 2 tourney in Hope, and congrats to Patk9 and Morrizon for placing 1st. The next one will be held this coming Saturday at 7 PM EST in CAV, 1200x1000 (Enigma Forest). The Hope Bar proved to be a nice lag-free locale for the tourney, and I hope CAV will too. This time around I'm also thinking about running a calcutta (team auction) where anyone there can bid on the players and win credits. Let me know what you guys think about that.

RESULTS:

Winners: Patk9 / Morrizon
    Award: 33 mill

EDIT: (basic info for the 2v2 tourney)

Place: Hope Bar in Mort. Take the whompa from NLC to Newland Desert, then take the whompa from there to Hope.
    Time: this Saturday, 7PM EST. (Let me know if some other time/day is preferable)
    1 mil entry fee per person.
    money added, amount depending on tournout (23 million was added in the last tourney)
    No level/profession restrictions
    Outside buffs allowed. (Most likely everyone will be buffing each other there. Thumps up for good sportsmanship )
    Last edited by Halfdeck; Sep 16th, 2002 at 22:19:54.

w00ty

You know me and tolbat will be there again

mmmm.

I hope more people will come this time, even though the turn out the first time was great =).... even though i got supa dupa owned.

hihi.

Anyways Atrox supa dupa team will be there

//// Halofire Tolbat

Unless they changed it in the latest patch, CAV is no longer 0% in 14.5. Might want to verify that on test, but last time I checked, there were no more 0% zones (CAV/DAV both changed to 75%).
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Kuhl

SWEET. I'll be at the next one, Who wants to be my partner?

Originally posted by Arinia
    Unless they changed it in the latest patch, CAV is no longer 0% in 14.5. Might want to verify that on test, but last time I checked, there were no more 0% zones (CAV/DAV both changed to 75%).
    Darn, thats right Thanks for the reminder. We'll hold the next one in the Hope Bar, instead of CAV.

Btw, I encourage you guys to show even if you don't have a partner. Chances are, you'll find someone there that's also looking for a partner.

Half

you had mentioned no lvl restrictions, will there be a sub lvl75 bracket? that would be something to look into. Maybe lower the credit entry fee? (if you cant bumb off your main)

Yeah could actually be fun to enter, just wish entry fee was a bit cheaper. Sure sounds like fun If theres something for us below lvl 75s i would need to look for a team member
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

omg..who's been complaining about being ganked in artery valleys? man, this is such BS all these zones are going to be 75%...

And mortalstrike i can just imagine u and airty ripping **** up together in a team
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Cool

If you have one that lvl 20-30 twinks could attend, that would be great!
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Originally posted by blackboots
    you had mentioned no lvl restrictions, will there be a sub lvl75 bracket? that would be something to look into. Maybe lower the credit entry fee? (if you cant bumb off your main)
    Sounds interesting What would be a reasonable entry fee for lvls 1-75?

Half

For those of us with main toons, i believe the 1mil entry fee is reasonable, however i do realize that not everybody will have a loaded main to borrow from...500k-750k as an entry fee still would make a nice prize for the winner/sponsor

Me and Stormryda will be there next time
    moon meeh

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]
    Me and Stormryda will be there next time
    wOOt! I'll be cheering for my pal Stormy then
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng