Thread: *breaks silence*

Question *breaks silence*

Lainbr says that zsets cant be dual wielded, but on testlive there are happy mps with 2 zsets :O
    *confused*
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Quote Originally Posted by drakio View Post
    Lainbr says that zsets cant be dual wielded, but on testlive there are happy mps with 2 zsets :O
    *confused*
    O.o I did?
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

He broke the silence, can give him that much.. u fell for it Lain!
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

*confused*
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

Id bet on a forum troll
    He said.... she said.... now fight over it... *whilst he/she grabs popcorn*
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

I asked about it in this thread, Justinsane gave a reasonable answer.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    *confused*
    your pet urolok said so. and what a demonic spawn says must be true!

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    your pet urolok said so. and what a demonic spawn says must be true!
    *looks around nervously*

you are in big trouble

besides zset requirements turned from 2hb to 1hb, all other stuffs remains unchanged: Attack/recharge, damage, requirements to cast, requirements to equip and so on.
    That also means you cannot dual zset shields
    here!
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

That was back in June, long before the 18.7 patch went up on TL.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    That was back in June, long before the 18.7 patch went up on TL.
    It was not only June, but june 2013!!!! More then ONE year ago!!!

Here's a "YEAAAH!" to go with those shades, enjoy!

It was not only June, but june 2013!!!! More then ONE year ago!!!

So u wanna tell me that u no longer stand behind ur words of only one year ago? This is outragious!! xD
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    So u wanna tell me that u no longer stand behind ur words of only one year ago? This is outragious!! xD
    If no ever the Game Director stand behind his/her word from one year ago, why should I?