Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 18.0.0.x DB rip thread

Anything?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/225437/AO....04.01_EP1.xml

Seems to be just some 'nano after effects' fixing.

Affected by Shutdown Skills, Affected by Footsteps of The Master, Affected by NCU HAXX, etc... & "Access: Area A"/B/C/D/E/F/X won't take up any NCU anymore.
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

And it appears the 'reward' for killing deranged xan is a damage buff like DB1/2.

The Awakening. Appears to be 3 hours long. 5% nanodamage efficiency, 200 damage, 100 def.

Theres also an area wide dot in the Elders halls now. -1844 to 3300ish. Killed my crat in 6 hits. Nothing a doc's team heal can't handle when the fight is on. Its purpose appears to be prevent instance holding and other sneaky behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    Theres also an area wide dot in the Elders halls now. -1844 to 3300ish. Killed my crat in 6 hits. Nothing a doc's team heal can't handle when the fight is on. Its purpose appears to be prevent instance holding and other sneaky behaviour.
    Is it area wide or just the side rooms? Seems means doesnt want mobs pulled to the side rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Means
    - Standing the the "altar" rooms will now be significantly more painfull.

anyone got a rip for the 18.0.4 patch that went to live ?

what are the details of 'Griefer Killer' ?

There's your 'Griefer Killer', it's a nano from the 15.8 patch, not this one:
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=258238

and here's the patch: 18.00.03_EP1 to 18.00.04_EP1

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/225437/AO....00.04_EP1.xml
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

http://aodb.us/index.php?aoid=258238

griefer killer has been around a while, don't know what if anything else it's used for

Quote Originally Posted by boggengie View Post
    http://aodb.us/index.php?aoid=258238

griefer killer has been around a while, don't know what if anything else it's used for
    Rookie Alien Hunter if you manage to anger him into attacking a player.

Some d*ckwads used to chainkill Rookie Alien Hunter before APF was instanced, so as to disrupt eachother's conflicting raids.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

18.0.4.1 on testlive, but I guess that is just a fix for the "improved" 12 monkeys instance.
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

Nerf fixers
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    AOID 281588: Private City Guest Key Generator (QL 1)

This terminal will generate a key for guests who want to visit your custom build island city.

AOID 281570: Phasefront Classic - Charon (QL 100)

This classic Phasefront model has been made in exteme limited edition, available only to owners of Phasefront Luxury Orbital Suites.Opifex-handmade with the greatest care and attention to detail the "Charon" was inspired by the ancient Earth mythology of the boatman who would ferry you safely to the afterlife. Like the mythical Charon this super-luxury vehicle offers protection and guidance in a dangerous environment. Notum-microtube reinforced windows and cabin make for a heavy projectile and blast absorbing peaceful sanctuary for the discerning billionaire who puts a premium on survival and risk management. The new Phasefront Mark-XII stream engine delivers previously unheard of power and acceleration making this vehicle a must-have for enthusiasts and collectors alike.Spring 29483

Iiiiinteresting

*Starts up AO test-version*

AOID 281506: The Aimed Lust of the Xan (QL 300)

It knows what you desire.

-[Attributes]-
    Can: Carry, Wear, AimedShotWeaponFlag
    Operator = Greater Than Statistic = AimedShot Target = Self Value = 1125

I hoped they would fix PVP a bit by limiting AS, not make it worse by giving it to everyone

They have changed "True profession"-nano, can any of you tell me what (and how I in the future easily check what part of the nano/item is changed myself)

Kind Regards
    Ariensky
    Last edited by ArienSky; May 15th, 2009 at 16:03:47.
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

AOID 281507: The Envy of the Xan (QL 300)
    Hell now, never do this to live, +500fa skill to fixers should never happen = 11sec fa and they will od everything pvm w/o rbp even as they have sws )
    At least its good for pvp coz they cant use as with it )
    Last edited by boombox; May 15th, 2009 at 16:02:54.

Quote Originally Posted by boombox View Post
    Hell now, never do this to live, +500fa skill to fixers should never happen = 11sec fa and they will od everything pvm w/o rbp even as they have sws )
    +1000 FA actually

AOID 280724: Envy of the Xan (QL 300)

It is the cause of envy.INFO: If a Fixer equips it alongside The Envy of the Xan a bonus of 500 FullAuto is gained.

It is the cause of envy.INFO: If a Fixer equips it alongside Envy of the Xan a bonus of 500 FullAuto is gained.

But no aimed shot

Nerf fixers
    Pistol? You got yourself confused in your fixer hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Pistol? You got yourself confused in your fixer hate.
    Was being sarcastic.. Don't think fixers got real love with this patch. Pistol users did.

Don't think fixers got real love with this patch.
    We finally agree on something.

I doubt that 500 more AR in FA will make AS obsolete for us..

2 envy will mean capped FA recharge, nothing that we asked for, I think FC is showing very little imagination here.
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

Quote Originally Posted by Fekal View Post
    I doubt that 500 more AR in FA will make AS obsolete for us..

2 envy will mean capped FA recharge, nothing that we asked for, I think FC is showing very little imagination here.
    Erm, wont those 2 together give you 1k? And besides wtf are you expecting? A miracle?
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Erm, wont those 2 together give you 1k? And besides wtf are you expecting? A miracle?
    We never expected or asked much PvM wise FYI.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast