Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Current Doctor Buglist

Had this bug since the first day i got my Doctor's Pill Pack.

Try leaving a unique item in the bag, put it on your back, then try taking it off. Says it contains an unique and wont allow you to remove it, or something. goes for nodrops too..

fixfixfix!

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

Wrong stacking order on Doctor long-term health buffs

Gargantuan Health: Stacking order 51
    Superior Omni-Med Enhancement: Stacking order 45

Should be the otherway round

that is so old, should have been on the list by now
    RETURNED Lunaspell: L220/20/60 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [pic] [equip]
    RETURNED Sylvabane: L162/10/37 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [equip]

------
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.
    - Hagar the Horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaspell View Post
    Wrong stacking order on Doctor long-term health buffs

Gargantuan Health: Stacking order 51
    Superior Omni-Med Enhancement: Stacking order 45

Should be the otherway round

that is so old, should have been on the list by now
    It's actually several nanos lower in the stacking order.

Infuse with Life, Superior Metabolism Booster, and Basic Omni-Med Enhancement also have higher stacking order than Sup Omni-med. Would need to change it to 52 or lower the other ones and make Sup Omni-med 51.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Wasn't that fixed a loooooong time ago when they fixed the NCU cost for each buff in the line? Right now, aomainframe shows the correct stacking order by NCU cost.

http://aomainframe.info/search.asp?ShowStrain=184

Or am I missing something?

Going by links in Auno, which still show them that way. Never had a problem myself, though, with the buffs not overwriting properly myself that I recall
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffy View Post
    [*]New "Already executing Nano Program..."
    Since 16.0 went live, this bug preventing nano casting has become much more prevalent. It's hard to determine what is causing it, but the error can make it so you can't execute a nano even after you've been standing around doing nothing.
    Sheffy: Need a detailed test case if you can figure out how to reproduce this!
    Hi, my 2 cents on that one... I am not sure at all, but I had this idea it occures more when some others profs aura is active. Short time auras that comes back, like one from keepers. I was doing mish in Inf, one of many. And normaly as I am doing stuff with ORG mate most of the time I have easy job, UBTing then heal just for fun . On VERY rare occasions I had to heal when we pulled a add. Normaly no stress even with add. But I can't tell if thats that short durations auras or soething like that is affecting that...
    If mechanics of aura works like that: Prof running aura makes You 'selfcast' that would may colide with your real casting atempt as you are: "Already executing Nano Program..."
    ... hey, no idea just pure how it 'feels'...

And I can tell you for sure that I never got that error in non aura teams.

cheerz
    Fairy
    Video games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Rehabilitation 2

The LE Research line "Rehabilitation", 2nd Tier, give's the 'Astringent' special that debuffs targets when wielding ranged weapons.

However, I've found this to be bugged, and it seems to be affecting teammates rather than opponents.

I was teamed with 5 clanners on an Alien Mothership Mission, wielding 2 Kyr'Ozch Pistols.

Most likely a bug, I can't confirm it was my perk, but I believe I was the only one with a debuff perk going.

Noone was flagged.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

AFAIK it debuffs your nano target. a simple fix would be for it to debuff your fighting target.

Seems they borked BGH4 again it's self only now, anyone able to test aswell? Or it's just me and i need to buy new glasses
    Odinochka 220/30/70 Sol Veteran of Punk
    Linadoc 220/29/70 Doc Advisor of Punk

Confirmed.

http://home.graffiti.net/stillian/scrn0195.png

Desp/Enzaa and I damaged each other. I executed BGH4 on him and no heal took place on either of us. The leet's looked at us funny though
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Lost Eden Buglist

Perhaps we should have an LE buglist; so we can compile detailed info and reproduction info of all the bugs we know of.

It might not be submitted on it's own, the buglist's might have to be sent in all together, but for now; perhaps we should have a seperate one for that sort of thing?

|| Primal Evolution ||

FC's got the current issues to be looked at right now so they're aware of our blight. It's not just us that is being affected but these procs, but othe professions as well. It's why I haven't bothered to add it to the bug list yet
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych

I see, thanks for the update Regi!

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian View Post
    Confirmed.

http://home.graffiti.net/stillian/scrn0195.png

Desp/Enzaa and I damaged each other. I executed BGH4 on him and no heal took place on either of us. The leet's looked at us funny though
    IIRC the convo I had with Sil at Dragoncon all of the BGH's are supposed to work when self targeted only. So it isnt a bug just the other ones dont work properly
    Ragingangel 220/26 Omni Doc
    Rjsangel 215/16 Omni Shade
    Proud Unit Members of Dark Front

Unhappy

Really now, this I'd really like to see confirmed o.0 (No offense to your honesty)

|| Primal Evolution ||

lol didnt look at the screeny. But yes. Sil said that all the battle groups should only heal/work when self targeted. It will go off but will not heal. Thus a wasted perk. Do it again and target yourself and see if your not both healed.

BGH1-4 should only work properly when self targeted. BGH1-3 will work/heal when not self targeted while BGH4 doesnt. It is still borked from the way it was intended to be orginally.

None the less I always always always target myself before hitting a BGH.

lol LE is not an expansion, it's a bug!!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingangel View Post
    lol didnt look at the screeny. But yes. Sil said that all the battle groups should only heal/work when self targeted. It will go off but will not heal. Thus a wasted perk. Do it again and target yourself and see if your not both healed.

BGH1-4 should only work properly when self targeted. BGH1-3 will work/heal when not self targeted while BGH4 doesnt. It is still borked from the way it was intended to be orginally.

None the less I always always always target myself before hitting a BGH.
    Always target myself before useing bgh, only problem that bgh4 even if targeted myself will heal only me(nice for duelling same faction tho :P)
    Odinochka 220/30/70 Sol Veteran of Punk
    Linadoc 220/29/70 Doc Advisor of Punk

mmm I will test it... I am almost sure it heals all unless it is a new bug and I am completely misuderstanding all lol. going to test will post screeny in a few

mmm Tested... http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...scrn0066-1.png
    I had myself targeted when I hit the BGH... got a screeny of it saying it worked and healed both of us.

I am intrested to know if you were on the BS when this happened???
    Could be a bug related to how FC changes your opponents name to red and so on so forth something messed up in the coding making the BGH not work on allies in the BS.
    Last edited by Ragingangel; Jan 9th, 2007 at 00:33:33.

I wouldn't mind if BGH's didn't work well in 0% gas, and only on ourselves, but for everywhere else, they gotta work! I'm also interested in where you did this, Lina.

|| Primal Evolution ||

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast