Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Current Doctor Buglist

BGM in 0% gas should be team-only.
    BGM in 75% gas (pande) works well if you target yourself before execution.

Ok i was doing battle stations last night and becuase of our lack of new offencive gear i was practicing in old school setup

ie full def and ch heal.

what ive come to notice is that sometimes in combat when i make a run for it my nano recharge bar locks up, ie it doesnt start to recharge so im locked out of healing.

this was extremly annoying and lead to many deaths, its been sucha long time since i pvped in full def but im sure this nano recharge lock is not as intended.

If you get a chance please people can we try and duplicate this as atm im unsure if its not just me being silly.

Sounds like a graft or a MA attack (BBCS).. grafts will be fixed next patch, hopefully MA attack nano recharge too.

its not a graft or stun as its when im actually running its like the act of running is what stalls the nano from recharging

I don't know if we are talking about the same issue, but my recharge locks almost every time I make a run for it (SL heals, full agg.). I need some testing, but I think that in reality the animation is just lagging. This is very annoying since I can't tell when I can heal again. Same goes for perk heal charge. Sometimes it actually seems that perk heals lock when I run. This happens at BS, not for example at inf missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Drluva View Post
    its not a graft or stun as its when im actually running its like the act of running is what stalls the nano from recharging

i have that -exact- same issue.. i'm stuck in nano recharge when aggro'd and moving.. so i get instawpnd.

other issues: team healing (ai ground/ship.. inferno mishs/dynas..) i notice that the DoT cast-bar sometimes 'doesn't show'. yet the nano shows as 'cast' and the DoT start ticking. combine that with Keeper/Crat aura and i'm stuck between 'waiting for current action to be finished' and standing there like an idiot
    RK1
    "Send Pics Plz". Meta-Wha? Noodz plz. 83/8.
    "Eye Makeshiz Foryou". Pimpin' Eng Of Doom. he's the SHIZ. 174/18.
    "Jack Grafter Torrence". I Like To Boom Boom Booooom. 220/zomg. AI30! .

RK2
    "Perk Grafter Reset". 216/22. RK2's Retired Bukkake Doc. idle since 2007.
    "Perk Graftor Reset". 142/15. RK2's Retired Pvp Doc idle since 2006

i too can confrim i loose my dot cast bar on occasions and it makes it hard to tiem the next dot as the grey out lags on the actual icon.

and the not being able to heal while running ive found doesnt always have to be combat.

i dont where inferno boots and sometimes when runiing through inferno taking the dot damage ive noticed the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Drluva View Post
    i too can confrim i loose my dot cast bar on occasions and it makes it hard to tiem the next dot as the grey out lags on the actual icon.

and the not being able to heal while running ive found doesnt always have to be combat.

i dont where inferno boots and sometimes when runiing through inferno taking the dot damage ive noticed the same thing
    True, and I often find that running prevents use of First Aid stims/coils as well. I can use them, there's no error message, but the healing doesn't happen until I stand still.
    Hasta la victoria siempre!

Not really sure where to put this, and I'm not sure if this is widespread, but I seem to lose the bonus from my life tower whenever I zone with hp buffs on.

Deleting the hp buffs and zoning again re-adds the life tower bonus.
    Last edited by Talanie; Mar 1st, 2007 at 19:46:24.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

yep i get the same thing Tal

Also get the dot cast bars not showing up.

i havent been on a BS yet so i dont know about the heals recharge

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffy View Post
    [*]New "Already executing Nano Program..."
    Since 16.0 went live, this bug preventing nano casting has become much more prevalent. It's hard to determine what is causing it, but the error can make it so you can't execute a nano even after you've been standing around doing nothing.
    Sheffy: Need a detailed test case if you can figure out how to reproduce this!
    This has given me many many many headaches over the past few months ... I have narrowed it down to this ... everytime a team mate is running a nano or perk that refreshes it happens such as a fixer run speed, keeper aura's, soldier's dmg perks. I have not had it happen to me while standing around doing nothing unless i am in a team still with one of these professions who have these type of nano's near me.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalen View Post
    This has given me many many many headaches over the past few months ... I have narrowed it down to this ... everytime a team mate is running a nano or perk that refreshes it happens such as a fixer run speed, keeper aura's, soldier's dmg perks. I have not had it happen to me while standing around doing nothing unless i am in a team still with one of these professions who have these type of nano's near me.
    Agreed.

I never get it soloing. I rarely get it with only 1 "aura member" in team. But tank teams with Eng/Soldier+Fixer+Trader+Keeper (like tonight for instance)? O.M.G. I hate it. I end up healing the tank -better- solo when this happens.

There are obviously hidden bars for these auras that the game considered the same as nanos. If they can't fix the conflict, then at least make the bar visible so we can monitor it.

And if they -can- fix it, they should apply the fix to LE procs as well, as they conflict just like nanos as well.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Talanie View Post
    Not really sure where to put this, and I'm not sure if this is widespread, but I seem to lose the bonus from my life tower whenever I zone with hp buffs on.

Deleting the hp buffs and zoning again re-adds the life tower bonus.
    I did a lot of looking at this tonight along with Wazupdoc ... I don't think its your Life tower, I think the amount is just similar.

See http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=486102 and help test it if you have some time.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Retired Doc Professional
    updated this for CR. will update again when 17.5 hits.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

I stumbled across an old post here on the forums, and rather than necroing the thread, I'm gonna quote the interesting (imo) parts.

(clicky on blue arrow to go to original post/thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Letah View Post
    Enjoy! FC answered all our stuff:
    (this is a direct paste from the Professional forum. it is working, as you see )

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alpha and Omega is unworkable
    As it stands... this nano is useless. A 12 second cast time effectively means that you will take 5-6 seconds at least to get this nano off. For a nano that would be used in an emergency this negates its usefulness entirely. It is my opinion that the 12 second recharge time and massive nano cost are sufficient drawback for the bonus of healing your entire team completely
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This nano is designed as a situational nano program. A complete heal for everyone in the team should not really be executed time after time after time in terms of balancing game mechanics - and that seems to be the want by the point of the recharge time. Also on the situational aspect of the nano also reflects the execution time - if everyone in the team is getting hit over and over and a full, emergency heal is needed, the execution time is low enough to get it off. For one or two targets getting hit fast, there are single target nanos used for that situation. Alpha and Omega is used in specific situations, and may not be the most desired option at every time.
    Well.. this could explain the reasoning behind "Improved" Complete healing.

quote:
    Team heals go DOWN in healing output
    Because the latter end Team heals increase in healing strength only slightly, yet still get penalised with a slightly longer recharge time, we are currently in the curious situation where the top Team heal does not heal at the fastest rate. In terms of average health per second healed, the QL Of nanos goes like this: 175, 172, 169, 182, 152, 156, 159, 149.
    This doesn't seem right to me. There's not an awful lot on it actually. The Q149 nano does 147.95 HP/sec, and the QL175 does 150.74. I can imagine if it didn't go up much, but when it's debatable as to whether a ql182 nano outheals a QL169 nano something is clearly wrong.

Although the average health per tick does seem to move around a bit within QL, also note that the higher nanos have a larger cap, giving you the chance to heal for more. That being said, we will be looking at this - another note is that Shadowlands will have better heals, and they will improve on the current nanos.

Ok, BGH + team heal perk....
    Or did I miss any nanos?

On the complete heal issue. It's not complete. It needs to be 20001 HP or more.

Calling a nano "complete heal" when I can now easily get more than 10,000 HP is rediculous .

Also being looked at.
    For 5 years

Thanks again for the great report. More feedback always welcome.

Cosmik
    Where you work now?

Retired Doc Professional
    Lol ober. Not gonna give me any credit at all for anything?
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Quote Originally Posted by Mmba View Post
    Lol ober. Not gonna give me any credit at all for anything?
    n3v4r! You damn opi!

Don't really know why you asked that tho.
    It's a 5 y.o. thread, and found some of the points in it humorous.
    Ment it more like a hai2u to FC

Add to buglist that negative nano delta removes nano from your pool.

I doubt that funcom even knew (or know o.O) this

Retired Doc Professional
    added explanation to #9.

I just wanted to remind everyone that the negative nano delta bug, still is a major issue in my eyes.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast