Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ql 120 Bloodlust!!!

Ql 120 Bloodlust!!!

Here is the thread of some1 selling the bloodlust and wow i thought bloodlust dind't drop below 250. i mean if they do it must be so randowm and have a .005 drop rate on it cus thsi is the first one to my knowlange sense they were put ingame.
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticshade
    Here is the thread of some1 selling the bloodlust and wow i thought bloodlust dind't drop below 250. i mean if they do it must be so randowm and have a .005 drop rate on it cus thsi is the first one to my knowlange sense they were put ingame.
    Quest reward.

is it a max lvl range for that spesific quest?
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Wheres this magically quest u speak of? ;p
    Wizardofdoom-201/13 Meta
    Rookie Gankstar420-80/8 agent
    Lusty-214/13 shade equip

One of the new Ely quests that were added a couple patches ago. It is given by one of named yuttos in the yutto camp near Jagged Coast/Ripwell. Don't remember the exact name, try using search . The quest in question involves killing mortiig chieftain.
    Last edited by Valvs; Aug 16th, 2006 at 18:13:15.

starts in jagged coast as Valvs said, youtto called "One Who Wins Over Mind"

he asks about something and say you are not intrested his quests. he will give another few missions and choose the one with killing mortiig chieftain

there is abandoned yutto camp in Barter just little north from redeemed village where you can find the chieftain..

hope i remembered it corect :P
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

(( dont think my 165 shade can do it when i talk to him he gives me a mission to seek out One Who Overcomes Enemie, i cant do anything else but say goodbye
    Wizardofdoom-201/13 Meta
    Rookie Gankstar420-80/8 agent
    Lusty-214/13 shade equip

On a whim, me and a few shade friends did the quests the Enemie yutto gives you, just in case the end result leads you back to the first yutto. The result? 8 dead catacomb bosses, 3mil credits in mission rewards, and a whole bunch of Yuttos who wont talk to you. Its a confirmed no go at levels 192, 160, and even 147. Good luck if you are lower

I can confirm a level 98 ish shade can get bloodlust reward. Also a level 140 soldier can do quest but does not get bloodlust, only the credits for killing chieftan. 2 days of camping to figure it out, I think i made 5 mil in quests rewards

I can confirm for sure that this quest rewards for a L80 Shade.

Talk to "One Who Wins Over Mind" and say "I'm not interested in the harvest." He'll mention that he needs someone to "pay a visit to the Barter Camp". Say: "Visiting the Barter Camp sounds like something I could do for you!" and he'll tell you that some Tiigs took over. He'll give you the option to kill "5 Looting Mortiigs" or kill "The Mortiig Chieften". Opt to kill the Chieften.

The Tiig camp is located just N of Barter, it should be quite easy to see, just look for the Yutto Tents. There's 3 Bosses, 2 side bosses and the Chieften. I just brought a pocket healer who killed the add bosses and healed me while I done the chieften. After he's dead a Blue Stick will spawn in your Inventory. Take it back to "One Who Wins Over Mind" and he'll give you creds and your shiny new (not nodrop) Bloodlust

I can also confirm that this quest can't be repeated on the same toon.

Would like to note a large majority of info I got for that came from here.
    Last edited by Feelthelove; Aug 18th, 2006 at 01:36:34.
    RK2: Feelthelove. Atrox Adventurer L212/17: Equip | Pics: 1 2

Willowwhisp over on the Age of Conan Forums, waiting for the game with drool dripping out of my mouth.

Shiroi hada ni kuruu ai to kanashimi no RONDO

DAMNIT and I spent 2m+ on those sense pistols and wasted my IPs on the skills needed damn damn damn ok when I get back I am sooo gonna either roll another shade alt or buy a pair off somebody that can roll them (nice money there for somebody that can when I get back hehe)

same stats plus nice agil boost and if can be duel wielded on both hands god 40+ sense without spending IPs on those sense guns

What would you dual the Bloodlust with? Does it make sense to dual it with a faster weapon, on that can go 1/1? Not sure about the mechanics here ...
    Thx,

Daylanee
    "If the radiance of a thousand suns
    Were to burst at once into the sky
    That would be like the splendor of the Mighty one --
    I am become Death,
    The shatterer of Worlds."

They aren't for fighting with.

Heh, I was all set to roll another shade to mission these things, but if you can only do it once per toon that's quite some effort to farm them :P mission/reroll/powerlevel, mission/reroll/powerlevel....

Quote Originally Posted by Kari
    They aren't for fighting with.
    Why not? They do the same Dmg as a comparable DKN ... am I missing something here?

EDIT: ok, I see a ql140 Nippy has lower reqs already and does a lot more dmg
    Last edited by Daylanee; Aug 22nd, 2006 at 17:02:00.
    "If the radiance of a thousand suns
    Were to burst at once into the sky
    That would be like the splendor of the Mighty one --
    I am become Death,
    The shatterer of Worlds."

bloodlusts have 20+ agil/sense mods on them PERFECT for buffing/twinking purposes like I said wasted all those IPs on sense pistols and I just now learn about THIS?!??!?!?!

oh well like I said when I get back ingame I will either buy a set or level my other shade alt and get one (maybe buy an extra saves money that way hehe)

Can confirm that a 131 shade can do the quest as I did mine the other day with my shade.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride!!!"
    Deathwalker / Deadcalm / Deathleech / Deathforce
    Tiger Claw is Recruiting

Did this with my shade over the weekend... FANTASTIC set of quests. Made about 4 mil +, and got a staff of Pelias, Ring of Divine Teardrops, and a Ring of the Evening Star, as well as my nifth Bloodlust! (all of which I can self equip at lvl 117. Comp lit of 480 on the two rings. QL 120 for staff and bloodlust).

I'm very surprised at how well the pearls sell, and how frequently they drop, as an aside. Great experience given for these quests to.

One more thing... I didn't follow a guide. The only trouble I ran into was finding the Malah-Benes (sp). Found One set off of Sabre's Cradle, by the Predator Spawns in a Cave of sorts, and found another set alongside an unredeemed temple like structure in the vicinity of Shunpike, other than this it was pretty smooth sailing.

(Really excellent Shade Rewards)

did the bloodlust quest within aabout 10mins on my 149 shade... very worthwhile.

also, tiimmy please could you explain how to trigger the other quests.. some items you mentioned i am drooling over :P

Donz, to be honest, I simply followed the chains, starting from Guard Elmo, and did every single Yutto quest at the Jagged Coast camp that I could. They lead you to other Yuttos, etc.

who says the quest is shade only....?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast