Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Armor Designs by Xaun

New Armor Designs by Xaun

I know that most people are not exactly thrilled with the appearance of their Tier armor and most people generally dislike the OFAB altogether. So I am working on my own sets of designs based on the current engine in AO and going on the principal of what the ideal looking agent would be. Please post any ideas or suggestions into this thread.

The link where the collected images will go: >>Linky<<

PS: Even tho its likely none of these ideas will ever see a test or live server as an artist it is something I think would be fun to do even just as an excercise. And well who knows maybe someone at funcom might like the ideas and implement them in some fashion. So thanks in advance for any input you might be able to give me about your favorite class.

PSS: I am doing this for every profession in AO so please keep suggestions in this thread only to this profession.

Thank you,

Love your suggestion.

Something dark atleast, can't go wrong there

What orange and blue doesn't suit you? just kidding. Dark indeed. And no ski-mask as far as I am concerned.. something more like the mech armor face of this:

http://www.madman.com.au/reelanime/i...eSeedRobot.jpg

Hmm, visible implants/scopes as headware... Yeah..

www.deviantart.com/deviation/29752900/
    "Footlight" Agent
    "Weasel" Fixer
    "Hound" Shade
    "Universe" Keeper

Now that's something much better

Since it's an agent not all has to be so military/warrior like

Thats what I was thinking.. Remember I was pointing out mainly the face/mask of the appleseed robot because as I see it an agent is infact.. sniping and all those nifty embeded sensors and stuff would look cool and be kinda logical. The outfit is a neat premise too but I agree to "warrior" like.

me don't wanna look like a rabbit...nah. no.

I said... Face.. Not Helmet!

No Robotek style in AO plskthnxbye.

something to that effect yes but instead of the single solid stripe across the eyes a lone eye mounted vision enhancer of sorts. Wetware for sure. Outfit designed with nanite infused optic-fibre based light bending type.. yeah.. something sleek.. and efficient.

The agent armor (OFAB) looks pretty cool actually, as I am forced to wear a full (unimproved) set of it on rimor.

Its the helmet which is horrific, its quite literally a cloth bag on someones head. I'd be happy with it (and the general look) if the bag was changed to have a cloak hood mesh.. and then we're fine imo

I use a SSD on both of my agents, so I have my devilish good looks, but for those who have to wear the OFAB helmet, it should be an OFAB hood.

But LOL@IT atm.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ats View Post
    You are wrong

(that doesn't even resemble an agent anyway )

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Lol! Ok Mr. Bond.... Do you want to be Shaken or stirred?

Do I look like I give a damn?

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

*stirrs you for the hell of it*

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post
    You are wrong

(that doesn't even resemble an agent anyway )
    lol like a *** in a tuxedo holding a PISTOL looks more like an agent then snake eyes. We are supposed to be masters of stealth not masters of ceremonies :O
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ats View Post
    lol like a *** in a tuxedo holding a PISTOL looks more like an agent then snake eyes. We are supposed to be masters of stealth not masters of ceremonies :O
    a better agent

IMO

Craig James fails at James Bond anyway.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

agent smith is my hero \o/
    220 Agent Mileyne
    220 Adventurer Vanguard Yyollanda - retired
    160 Nano-Technician Yyelena
    119 Trader Ciabelle

Proud Member of Riders of the Lost Org and general socialite of rubi-ka

screaminlord @ www.gridstream.org - Live, Loud and Proud, baby!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast