Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: hostile ncu - missing...

hostile ncu - missing...

Thanks for making perk stuns and some perk debuff visible in the hostile ncu window I'm still missing the 'groin kick' debuff part though (manners of mongo 9, AOID 227806).

I'm sure there are more perk debuffs, snares etc missing... Just add them here in a short informative manner, if possible add aoid as well.
    Tradition isn't about digging in the ashes - it means passing on the fire.

Polarbaer with his crappy stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Darion View Post
    Thanks for making perk stuns and some perk debuff visible in the hostile ncu window I'm still missing the 'groin kick' debuff part though (manners of mongo 9, AOID 227806).

I'm sure there are more perk debuffs, snares etc missing... Just add them here in a short informative manner, if possible add aoid as well.
    Most solds ones too but groin kick deserves a mention for being groin kick.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Funcom employee

Good idea..lets accumulate all these missing from the hostile NCU in one place then fix them all. Feel free to add the ones here that SHOULD NOT be in the window as well (ie: Cooldown nanos others shouldn't see)
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Feel free to add the ones here that SHOULD NOT be in the window as well (ie: Cooldown nanos others shouldn't see)
    You can see most of NT cooldown nanos in target NCU ([partially] depleted nanobots, IW cooldown nano).
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Missing: Starfall effects (needed for chaining the entire line)
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Missing: Starfall effects (needed for chaining the entire line)
    They are not really debuffs (apart from dazzle with lights)
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

MA's red dusk/incapacitate/dragonfire perk debuffs are missing as well not sure if Im missing anymore from MA list

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    You can see most of NT cooldown nanos in target NCU ([partially] depleted nanobots, IW cooldown nano).
    Those are:
    • Ravaged NCU - aoid 275175 (lockout from izzgimmers wealth)
    • Partially Depleted Nanobots - aoid 263178 (long term lockout from Nanobot Guard)
    • Depleted Nanobots - aoid 263175 (long term lockout from Nanobot Shielding)
    • Nanobot Depletion - aoid 263176 (short term lockout for both nbg and nbs)

They should not be visible, yes.
    Last edited by Darion; Jul 15th, 2009 at 16:15:35.
    Tradition isn't about digging in the ashes - it means passing on the fire.

Polarbaer with his crappy stuff

Shade:
    - Blur (Shadow 1) aao/aad debuff perk
    - Capture Vigor/Essence/Spirit/Vitality (Spirit Phylactery line) aao/aad drain perks

Doctor init debuff procs:
    - Astringent
    - Muscular Malaise
    - Anatomic Blight (unconfirmed - dont have it researched yet)
    These proc a 0 second duration nano which in turn cast the actual debuff. Explained here by someone in CoT. Only the 0 second duration proc can be seen in the target ncu window atm, and that's only for a split second.
    Jake "Deathorglory" Harper
    Omni-Trans, Security Division

How do you open the Hostile NCU Window? :P Havent figured out yet.
    Meep.

Unless it's too hard to code that, how about fixers being able to see everything? More hacking, less pew pew.
    WTB WTS

“The year was 2081, and everybody was finally equal. They weren’t only equal before God and the law. They were equal every which way….”

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    Working as intended, and should stay this way, yes.

As for other ones, shouldnt all negative effects of LE procs be visible in that window?
    If they should:
    Trader top 2 drain procs:
    Accumulated Interest
    Unforgiven Debts
    Also stun from Vital Shock perk isnt visible yet.
    Edit: correcton, just saw it a moment ago, Vital Shock stun does show up there

Bot Confinement's %nanodamage debuff, DoT's from Bloodletting and Leg Shot arent visible either.

I think i saw visual effect of Power Shock's stun too, altho there was no icon in the target window.
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    MA's red dusk/incapacitate/dragonfire perk debuffs are missing as well not sure if Im missing anymore from MA list
    Add Flesh Quiver (AC debuff) and Bore (DoT) to the MA list, although Bore could be anyone.

Also, I haven't checked MA attacks. Do they show up?
    Derishen - 220/29 Martial Artist - Setup
    Darcoben - 170/12 Adventurer - Setup

Bureaucrat:
    The debuff from the perk action Succumb (Bureaucratic Shuffle 4) doesn't show up as a debuff, but it should.
    AOID: 227063
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Full Frontal from Counterweight 3 (it's a snare and range init debuff)

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    Bureaucrat:
    The debuff from the perk action Succumb (Bureaucratic Shuffle 4) doesn't show up as a debuff, but it should.
    AOID: 227063
    lol wat? there's actually a crat in all of AO that has enough psychology to land succumb on anything?!

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    lol wat? there's actually a crat in all of AO that has enough psychology to land succumb on anything?!
    Yes. There is. I land it on most things.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Merkoo View Post
    How do you open the Hostile NCU Window? :P Havent figured out yet.
    f10 gui misc
    show nano target ncu
    show fight target ncu
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Should not be there:

The backyard bandages base (type 1 proc hot) shows for fixers. Not the other research line, or either actual proc hots that I can tell.

Does this count for perk actions that debuff? If so, all keeper Mark of "" perks from the Holy Mark Perkline.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast