Thread: Neutrals can do 2 dailies per day??

Neutrals can do 2 dailies per day??

You gotta EFFing kidding me!

How about they choose a side and do one daily like the rest of us mortals ?!?

Actually, how about you properly design such quests so they pick them up at Borealis or something and do their own?

I'm kinda tired of all this neut BS.
    Last edited by Ocene; May 9th, 2010 at 20:59:22.

like the rest of us mortals
    me lol'd

Funcom employee

Daily missions share the same blockers, neutrals get the same amount of missions as sided players.

Poor Ocene
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Popped a vein over this yet?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Yes.. it's a vein in a place I can't describe without getting Venachar on my back. Yeah, down there.

Lol, neutrals probably got the least love in this patch :S. Daily mission offices are in sided area's. (PVP one is in neutral area yeah, but I thought pvp was generally not a neut thing :O!). Clan got their gunships and sleeves, but neut didn't as usual...
    We should be whining, not you *sigh*.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    How about they choose a side and do one daily like the rest of us mortals ?!?
    Pfft! How about checking the facts before whining about nothing.

Oh and btw; I do 3 dailies per day. 1 elite, 1 bs (pulled in Bore) and one regular. And so can you.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

I'm a neutral and I can do 2 dailies per day. One at 1 AM and one after 7 PM.
    Jeez, DFers

dont forget your DOJA chip you can turn in daily.
    Beersoldier
    President, Private Playthings
    Omni, RK1

Removed
    Last edited by Means; May 10th, 2010 at 10:53:48. Reason: Pointless abuse

Quote Originally Posted by EdtaatdE View Post
    Lol, neutrals probably got the least love in this patch :S. Daily mission offices are in sided area's. (PVP one is in neutral area yeah, but I thought pvp was generally not a neut thing :O!). Clan got their gunships and sleeves, but neut didn't as usual...
    We should be whining, not you *sigh*.
    /signed
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

On a related note, I was curious and tried to enter the Agency in Athen with my Omni toon. I was half-expecting to get insta-kicked (like the sided AI shops), but instead it just wouldn't let me zone in at all. Only problem was there was no system warning message or anything, just a dead door. That's probably working as intended, but a warning message would be nice.