Thread: Hiroth's AI Armor Service

Post Hiroth's AI Armor Service

Hiroth's AI Armor Service

One of the common grumblings that I frequently hear is that it is hard to find a trustworthy and experienced tradeskiller online. Based on this, I have decided that at least for a limited time, I am offering the services of my tradeskiller for AI armor combines.

What you get is an experienced tradeskiller that will check before each combine and that will not mess up or steal your items. I am a bit meticulous in that I only accept 1 piece of armor at a time, verify exactly what you need made and for what type of combined, and I speak up if something looks fishy: (i.e. You get your male/female bots mixed up, or something will not be within OE)

-If you hand me a non analyzed bio, please check before hand to verify that it going to be mutated/pristine and not something else. There is a very good reason to bring this up as I have been burned over it before and accused over OOC of switching a 223 Solid Clump of Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material with a Kyr'Ozch Viral Serum. (a couple of ways that you can do this by typing !bio (item goes here) into an org chat bot or by having it analyzed before hand). If you fail to do this do not act baffled if you realize that it most probably got looted from an AI daily.

-I can do all combines on the spot except for mutated ~270+. In this case if you have several that need to be made into soup, let me know ahead of time so that I can get them all with one trip to a city.

-If for some reason you do not bring me all of the right parts, something is missing, or you got the wrong QL's then take your stuff back. I do not want to have the liability of holding on to your 100's of mils of parts while you go hunt more. I am pretty patient and can do the combine after you get everything together.

-I will not spot you for missing parts. (i.e. don't have Kyr'ozch Viralbots that work, need a piece of basic armor)

-You pay me for each part after each tradeskill. While some tradeskillers may not trade the item back until payment is in the trade window, I will not do this, instead I just simply will not do any more for you.

After some tweaking and consideration, the final *flat* pricing rate for each piece of non-combined armor is as follows:

001-150 3m
    151-200 4m
    201-239 5m
    240-300 6m

If you only need just the lead bots combined, then I charge half of this. If you need to have the formatted basic armor made, that's another half.

(if you just hand me a bag full of bio's to analyze, then it is 3m per bag)

In addition, I will also type Kyr'Ozch weapons for the following cost:

001-099 1m
    100-199 2m
    200-300 3m

These prices are non-negotiable and I do not do discounts for bulk jobs, so therefore I will not haggle. If you come to me and say "I need a full set of 300 CSS (3.5+ bil worth of parts) made and I only have 12m, can you still make?" I will just end up having to ask you to find another tradeskiller or come back when you have the credits.

If you are interested in having a job professionally done, please /tell Hiroth or send me a message through the mail in game. My normal active hours are after 22:00 GMT (5:00 PM EST).

Forum posts are reserved for customer feedback.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Hiroth; Feb 21st, 2011 at 16:26:29.
    Hiroth 220/30/70 Engineer - RK2

Bump for fast and friendly service
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

Had a complete memory assembled and masterpiece bracer activated. Quick friendly service. Thanks!

Mockers, Ninetoes

Bump.
    Still offering this service.

+ rep
    excelent service, fast and reliable.
    Blood "Redfist" Dripping 174/24/42 MA [Pure PvP Fun]
    getting pretty close now

{planned AI-24 setup}
    Proud Haven ganktoy
    {FB} {URL}

Closing shop. Due to a bunch of different things, I am hoping to take a break from this service.

Thanks!