Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Remains Of The Brood Mother.

Wink Remains Of The Brood Mother.

Yup Brood Mother of Hollow Island Dies to Storm/SF.

Sucky loot not worth mentioning and Engie Pistol thingy.

la la la
    Lvl 220 Keeper.

FREEEEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOMMMMM.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, but for some its a terrible thing to use.

Did it drop Soul Siphon?
    Dave "Endless" Lenren - Surprise! You're dead - RK3 Shade -
    aka Russel "Rushe" Lenren

Proud member of Enlivenment of Nyaya

We may need you to play twing-twang (NSFW)

Hey, I got the "Sucky loot not worth mentioning"! Thanks Storm.

Loot:
    Clan Ring of Salvation
    Crystalized Medusa Queen Hippocampus

Next time we'll get the weed as well. Nice Co-op Storm/SF. We'll do it again for sure.

OMG.......the final part for Engie pistol drops off the Brood Mother?

That's just..........evil :/
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

omg really evil
    Acardia Level 220 Pistolero- hit 220 in Org City
    Adolphus Level 215 Dictator
    Festamus Level 220 Hammer Swinging trox with pets

Before you loose everything it's good to realize that life is beautiful.

It hurts me ((
    Rosbif Advocate for the enslavement of Octodogs as an alternative form of energy.

gj hope craft died alot tho
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

ouch. poor engies and crazy tradeskillin' traders.

Re: Remains Of The Brood Mother.

Originally posted by Craftmarks
    Yup Brood Mother of Hollow Island Dies to Storm/SF.

Sucky loot not worth mentioning and Engie Pistol thingy.

la la la
    ARGH! THat's just f***ing bull***t!!!
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

FNOTT!!! (that's my version of a word not accepted on these forums)

Really, this is kinda ridiculous, why on earth has tradeskillers to fight an uber mob as this??? We are tradeskillers, we are not supposed to FIGHT!!! It's bad enough to gather all the other parts, and now we have to take down one of the most uber bosses of them all to get a single pistol that uses no bullets??? What is wrong with you?

But, this gun is ment for engineers in the first place, and we alle knows that FC like us engineers so much, just take a look at the other engineer stuff we have to camp and take down uniques to get

I really hope a version of TBM spawns in DAV as well, if so can you forget my comment of this BTW, has the server been down more than 1 time after 14.9 for a server-side patch?
    Krabbus - Engineer in game and outside. Both working their ass off for almost 4 years...

This account was cancelled at:
    2004-09-18 01:57:53
    It will remain playable until : 2004-??-?? ??:??:??
    Reason: this game is turning more and more into a work... call it my second work if you'd like.

The one thing I was looking foreward to these days was getting that upgrade. Seems like it wont happen this side of the moon
    Veteran of Equilibrium

FNOTT FNOTT

I see your FNOTT and raise you one, Krabbus...

I recently came back from vacation (a spur of the moment one, that made impossible an appearance at the engi-meet btw, sorry all, wanted to be there), and I have been mosying about, checking out the new stuff...

I am feeling very flattened and put-off right now...

Everything I want to do is out of reach because I don't LIVE in AO or belong to that great clan guild that almost puts OT to shame.

Things I'd like to do:

1. Get new MP pet from Inner Sanctum for my MP. - No-go, need big guild for various reasons.

2. Build my Engi gun. - No-go, need big guild to camp Disposal Unit Toolset in shifts or be prepared to go mad doing it yourself, and then lose your mind forever when L33T enforcer shows up at exactly the wrong time and steals the kill, then offers to sell it to you for 20 million credits afterwards.

3. Complete my Engi gun. - No-go, need big guild to even have remote possibility of taking out one of the meanest mobs in the game.

4. If no-go on Engi gun, get PoP? - No-go, need big guild to even have remote possibility...

4. Get cool crat stuff for my little Bureaucrat, Saplings anyone? - No-go, need big guild to even have remote possibility of surviving.

Anarchy Online? A-N-A-R-C-H-Y?!!

My little anarchist wants to hang-ten, be independent and do things for herself sometimes, when mates are away, and she can't be bothered to wade through tons of maniacs who can't spell their own names and are generally incredibly annoying.

And through skill and a big, mean HP laden bot sometimes pull one off. But no. No go.

This game is becoming way too focused on the big guys, and the little independent guys are suffering.

I did not have fun yesterday at all, and I have been through a lot of AO quirks and I can take those.

SL preorder is cancelled until further intelligence is procured.

Take care all,

Mac
    Machyna

Unit Member of Lost Chapter
    Nobel Prize Engineer, Atlantean

"..We had some good machines, but they don't work no-more, I loved you once, don't love you anymore".

Armor & accessories atm

my question is, when omni kill it does it still drop a clan only ring? omg i would have to hurt ppl if it did.
    Mattie, 209 GrandMaster OT Finalizer
    Agent Professional
    send me an email
    or visit us on irc.funcom.com

"For everything that works, there was a time when it didn't."

According to what JimSalabim has earlier posted, the Hippocampus would be made easier to get - even if it apparently only drops off mobs that are possible to take down by the biggest guilds on the planet.

No, I'm unlikely to get this anytime soon before the drop is made easier, and more logical. Why would a huge Eremite have a Medusa Queen Hippocampus anyhow? Let the Medusae carry the medusa parts, for heaven's sake..
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

And if the mountain should crumble...

Originally posted by Wrangeline
    The one thing I was looking foreward to these days was getting that upgrade. Seems like it wont happen this side of the moon
    Confirmation from FC

JimSalabim said he would fix the spawn on the Brood Mother in DAV, so that it wouldn't be so hard to get the final upgrade. He also said it IS fixed, and it will go into the next patch. And the Brood Mother on her own is probably doable by a medium-sized raid with an MP in it, or so we can hope anyways.

I would personally have preferred a rare drop on regular Medusas of course, but with FC you usually take whatever you get...
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Re: And if the mountain should crumble...

Originally posted by Revelator
    JimSalabim said he would fix the spawn on the Brood Mother in DAV, so that it wouldn't be so hard to get the final upgrade. He also said it IS fixed, and it will go into the next patch. And the Brood Mother on her own is probably doable by a medium-sized raid with an MP in it, or so we can hope anyways.
    Oh, good, I was a bit afraid the server has been down twice after 14.9...
    Krabbus - Engineer in game and outside. Both working their ass off for almost 4 years...

This account was cancelled at:
    2004-09-18 01:57:53
    It will remain playable until : 2004-??-?? ??:??:??
    Reason: this game is turning more and more into a work... call it my second work if you'd like.

Re: FNOTT FNOTT

Originally posted by Machyna
    4. If no-go on Engi gun, get PoP? - No-go, need big guild to even have remote possibility...

4. Get cool crat stuff for my little Bureaucrat, Saplings anyone? - No-go, need big guild to even have remote possibility of surviving.
    I did 1st tier of hollow island entirely solo. With a team with only adv as healer we got up to tier 5 so you can still get 2/3 of crat stuff without being in a big guild

And a lot of guilds just give away PoPs at mercs raid so just try to show up at those raids and let leaders know you want a PoP
    Leamartini - 219 Doctor Too good for enlightenment ...
    Claraa - 150 Bureaucrat Twink wannabe
    Poleemploi - 161 Agent On the way to froob enlightenment !

(04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: i tab +double
    (04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: skillz
    (04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: no time for t

I feel very bad for Engies at the moment.
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

Not to start an argument (I dislike this drop as much as everyone else), but why do people keep saying Funcom is going to "fix the spawn on the Brood Mother in DAV"? What does that mean. The Brood Mother is currently in Belial Forest @ Hollow Island and isn't really a unique "spawn", its the highest boss in the 11th Tier of the rounds of mobs which get gradually higher. I guess I don't know how the spawn can be "fixed" because its working just fine.

Maybe you mean he'll move the item to another mob, perhaps in DAV? That would work..

And the Brood Mother isn't difficult, but the adds are. There are well over 20 QL240+ adds that spawn around the time the Brood Mother spawns, so it does in fact take an assload of people to do this currently, unfortunately.

i agree with clarah on 2 last points,

You can get up to tier 4-5 with only a team, and most PoPs are FFA these days, you would even got more luck by helping docs in warping them back to battle Just warn leaders you looking for a PoP and there are great chances you got it.
    Thib - 218/15 Troxforcer - Slowly getting back in action.
    Jhec - 190/0 Nanogimp - retired for a moment.

Back to play Dec. 06 after 3yrs break, not sure i'll stay tho.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast