Thread: Now that we know how the PvP scoring system works, ganking should stop...

Lightbulb Now that we know how the PvP scoring system works, ganking should stop...

Hopefully, the revelation that you don't get even a TEEEEEEEENSIE amount of PvP points for ganking a titleless person (unless you yourself are titleless) will stop people ganking others...

Now, I too will confess that I am also guilty of standing in 2H0/MMD/Tir Arena etc and ganking anyone who stands still long enough in my level range, but I aint gonna do it no-more, unless they have a title of either Freshman or Rookie!

I gain nothing, short of making the gankee's (is that a word) life miserable.

This is aimed at everyone who PvPs - DON'T BOTHER GANKING PEOPLE ANY MORE!!!

I could name names (mine would be among them) but there's no point - you all know who you are!

So, next time you are sitting in the arena, or 2H0, or MMD with your Apprentice title gleaming happily away, don't bother ganking the poor titleless PvP n00b as he's trying to get to his mission!

Thanks,
    Organa (will stop ganking titleless peeps from today)

And If I kill people just because they are omni, not because they have title?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

I still not fully understand the pvp system it all a buncho of numbers and its bugged so.

I wont gank in Arena, but I will anywhere else. (unless its silkex etc.. ;D)

I never killed greys to get title, I kill them because they are clan and I can tab+Q them.

So not much change here.
    ~Lone

if i am standing there and theres a grey and i am thinking shall i? if this person is not running for his life he is there thinking "how can i kill him?" so why wait .. slap him down before he has a chance to think of something or for his 5 buddies about the corner to come around

it will stop ganking if you gank for titles. if you gank because you're an *******, or because you hate omnis then it won't
    Velveeta - The best atrox doctor on Rubi-Ka 1!
    Aiboforcen - A change of pace..
    Shikhi - The return!

Digital Gunfire - Music to level by.

Um..

-=Gets points from nontitles=- 90% of my kills are non titles as my MA..

So yes..I'll keep killing them.
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

Umm, so what you're saying is if you're a titlehunter you might not bother with untitled greys anymore.

But if you're a RPer, you will continue to kill untitled greys.

Which is exactly the OPPOSITE of what people were whining about just a few days ago.

Before: That guy's a title hunter, he killed me.

Now: That guy's a RPer, he killed me.

Just stay the heck out of 25%, and I won't kill you. I'm with Noer: I kill greys because they are clan and I can Tab-Q them.
    Last edited by Arinia; May 28th, 2002 at 22:22:06.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Originally posted by Arinia

Before: That guy's a title hunter, he killed me.

Now: That guy's a RPer, he killed me.
    LOL!!!

Post no change

Seeing what the pvp scoring system is supposed to be doesn't change anything for me.

Clan = Kill
    Neutral = Better watch your step, i still think your hiding dust brigade and god help you if both clan and omni find out you are.
    Omni in mayhem or arena = Safe unless they are turncoats.

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

it has never been

PVP has never been about titles for me!
    It's bout the hunt and the challenge.

Post Peeps who pvp and peeps who title/point farm

Personally I agree with Noer as well. PvP'ing is about killing Clan scum, not getting points. The only people who dont keep on killing non-titled's are the title farmers. They have completely missed the point that titles represent that you are an active warrior in the Omni(good) vs Clan(bad), not that you are a title- farming wuss.

I kill who i can, because i can.

Who cares about PvP titles? really?(i know some ppl do, but you get my point)

If i can tab and highlight you, and i can hit Q to initiate an attack, then you are under attack.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

-=cares when he loses them=- =)

Sad thing is no one'll duel my NT He's only alevel 5 NT.. I think the Sunburst scares people.. I'm not sure..he sux tho..
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff