Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: No fixes for NT in 17.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Doron View Post
    its kinda fun. masta is the only one that's constantly insulting anyone that doesn't agree with him. INCLUDING fellow NT's which were telling him how good they do on nt forums.

nt has its problems yeah. maybe plenty not close as many as traders and mps tho. also their problem never was offense but rather defense. i wonder if masta ever realizes that IU does 4 40% hits in 12s to alot of profs. and as just 1 in 11. yet alot of ppl cry about as. lack of dd in pvm IS a whole different world from lack of dd in pvp.

but since you spent the last few years hugging bys while flaming your fellow nts as a professional you wouldn't really know.
    Oh yes, you know everything eh? Stupidity deserves to be hit upon the head whenever it rears itself.
    NTs have had their problems with offense and still have them. Izgimmer's Triple is just another example of what's wrong with NT's offense, it's nice, but it's still an annoying as hell crap nano to cast. But you'll never understand that, you'll just think "omg nerf nerf nerf" and so on.
    Oh yes, I fully realised that IU did 40% hits, or rather, it's 24% hits on most, and you had to be full agg or medium agg to cast it that fast pre-LE. Or wear some kind of absurd nanoinit gear that would lack all kinds of decent mods outside nanoinit, making the point of fulldeff moot. Then there's the speed at which you have to do everything. You cry about it being oh so fast, but let me tell you that it's actually extremely slow. Waiting 3 seconds between each hit is hell. You don't have anything else. Other professions have all kinds of things that execute on the target in the meanwhile, like an alpha strike full of perks and special attacks with many different special effects, like stuns or interrupts. It's not just ONE AS every 11 seconds, and even typing so in all seriousness in your post is completely stupid and shows just how onesided you are in your entire argumentation.

You, like pafpuf and so on (we won't mention that grid guy because he has no arguments, he just posts stupid one word posts all the time and argues out of misunderstandings and knitpicking on spelling ), just strip out reality from your arguments to make your case look more convincing like "omg I get 1 hit killed by NTs" when in fact that most likely never happened or if it did, then not more than once or twice, certainly not anywhere near a statistic you can use for serious arguments.

I haven't spent any notable time at all hugging backyards. I did the vast majority of my pvp at towerfields fighting in small skirmishes with teams or solo where it is possible to utilize the full potential of my NT, and I wasn't halfbad at it either, but most of you here probably hadn't started playing when I was doing that. BY hugging is for people who have alphas and overpowered special attacks that kill people in 1 second so they can zone away again before anyone sees them or shoots at them.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by gridicool View Post
    Get a clue masta, or try playing your NT. And i mean playing...the "i will just zone from B poral to A portal and tab/press my insta DIE nuke then zone back while on recharge" does not rly work when you target crats bot, mkay?
    lmao that made me spit out my cola. i see that alot these days. but to be fair docs do the same with ubt

p.s. masta i hear fresh air helps with depression. maybe just a lie i dunno
    Last edited by Doron; Feb 7th, 2007 at 14:13:52.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaroba View Post
    well looks like all our defense went out the window lal! .. dont worry we got heals .. uhm =)
    Quote Originally Posted by FixerPorta View Post
    Welcome to Alpha Online, where even the camera is now trying to backstab you.
    a few things broken in 17.2

irony at its best:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Quick! Call the Waaaaaaaaahmbulance! We have an emergency!

PvP just got balanced and people cry

YES as i said the ones that pvped and pvped good were all exploiters!

Get a clue masta, or try playing your NT. And i mean playing...the "i will just zone from B poral to A portal and tab/press my insta DIE nuke then zone back while on recharge" does not rly work when you target crats bot, mkay?
    Yes, you go ahead and keep up your posts where you do nothing but twist what the previous poster said, I'm sure everyone on this forum are a big fan of you and your complete lack of argumentative posting
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Pala View Post
    OMG?!You are saying that perks that execute slow as hell are not an ALPHA?!OMG I THOUGHT PVP WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LONG LASTING BATTLE WITH YOUR OPPONENT!1!?!?!!?!!??!

Well too bad its not,its about who can dish the most damage in the shortest ammount of time(AS/FA/SA/dimach anyone familiar with that?),now whos fault is that?

PS tears taste great <3
    Sure that the game would be much more fun if there was only 1 prof. Doctor with mbc!
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    I could, for instance, know I was being attacked, and retaliate ?
    Oh, I'm sorry, I thought your problem was that you always got 1 hit killed? So you're saying you really aren't being 1 hit killed when you want to be able to retaliate? And since your stuns don't stop nano execution, what do you care about it? According to your own testimony you'll still be instakilled since you can't tank 9k nukes and they hit even if you kill the NT, tho I see only 6k hits max on you and your fellow fixers, besides, wouldn't it imply that you are overpowered if you could do anything meaningful in the 2 seconds that pass between You were attacked by NT and you get killed in one hit?

Come on, you can do a real post once in a while.
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Sure that the game would be much more fun if there was only 1 prof. Doctor with mbc!
    aye,first one to LD loses!

lmao that made me spit out my cola. i see that alot these days. but to be fair docs do the same with ubt

p.s. masta i hear fresh air helps with depression. maybe just a lie i dunno
    Too bad I never actually nuked any crat pets in BS

Oh, I get plenty of fresh air. I just have a lot of pent up rage that I like to vent on all the idiocy that takes place here or fan some flames, because there are so many naive little people who think they're the kings of the Internet, and I just can't resist prodding them off their pedestals on high.
    The Red Brotherhood

I just have a lot of pent up rage that I like to vent on all the idiocy that takes place here or fan some flames, because there are so many naive little people who think they're the kings of the Internet, and I just can't resist prodding them off their pedestals on high.
    u sure you're not talking about yourself?
    well looks like all our defense went out the window lal! .. dont worry we got heals .. uhm =)

irony at its best:

Yes, you go ahead and keep up your posts where you do nothing but twist what the previous poster said, I'm sure everyone on this forum are a big fan of you and your complete lack of argumentative posting
    Lack of argumentative posting?
    Hardly, all the arguments have been said, all of them have been ignored. I see no point in repeating what me and about 100 ppl have already posted on these forums, along with the "you got a overpowered nuke and are afraid to admit it because you are afraid you will loose it"
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

u sure you're not talking about yourself?
    No, it's quite evident who it is, since those people always refuse to take up any actual argumentation when faced with resistance to their whines and just resort to simple name calling and one word/line posts You can say I use namecalling, sure, I would never deny swearing, but I put my namecalling in as response to yours or inside real arguments But those would be below most here to answer, so this thread will die somewhat now because of all the one line spam that there's gonna be. Then in a couple days, someone will pick up the torch and cry nerf again, at which point I'll come back and resist and repeat ad nauseum.
    The Red Brotherhood

No, it's quite evident who it is, since those people always refuse to take up any actual argumentation when faced with resistance to their whines and just resort to simple name calling and one word/line posts You can say I use namecalling, sure, I would never deny swearing, but I put my namecalling in as response to yours or inside real arguments But those would be below most here to answer, so this thread will die somewhat now because of all the one line spam that there's gonna be. Then in a couple days, someone will pick up the torch and cry nerf again, at which point I'll come back and resist and repeat ad nauseum.
    A very accurate description of yourself
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

No, it's quite evident who it is, since those people always refuse to take up any actual argumentation when faced with resistance to their whines
    that is you really. just do a search for mastablasta postings. its not me thats whining here its you. its not me thats flaming here either thats you. the reason why i wont answer properly to your sentences is that its 50% random insults 30% crys 15% lies and around 5% usable content.

lmao gridicool beat me to it

irony at its best:

Hardly, all the arguments have been said, all of them have been ignored. I see no point in repeating what me and about 100 ppl have already posted on these forums, along with the "you got a overpowered nuke and are afraid to admit it because you are afraid you will loose it"
    Because saying, like you "OMG IT*S OVERPOWERED NERF PKLX????!!!" and then go about your business is not taking anything at all into consideration.
    I have not heard a single counterargument to anything I said at any point other than just you and the ones like you, tho blessedly there are few, saying the same thing over and over and over "OMG 1 HIT KILL!!?!?!" (even tho there is hardly such a thing) and "OMG IT HITS AHRD?!?!?" or "OMGOM NO ATTAKC MSSG!??".
    Sure, there might be something that's bugged, who knows, but so far, not one of you have been able to come up with a decent argument as to why it's overpowered when NTs have listed out the many disadvantages of this attack that are the balancing factor. Compared to the non-existant disadvantages of other professions' offensive capabilities.
    The Red Brotherhood

Actually you're a just a handful spending more time crying on these boards than actually playing and experimenting stuff. Sometimes you take it in turns, sometimes you whinezerg, but all in all, apart your lil backward crew, most (grudginly or not) just got over it and played the game.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

that is you really. just do a search for mastablasta postings. its not me thats whining here its you. its not me thats flaming here either thats you. the reason why i wont answer properly to your sentences is that its 50% random insults 30% crys 15% lies and around 5% usable content. do yourself a favor and diaf.
    You really should go have a reread of everything I posted, because none of it is lies, none of it is crys, a minimum of it is non-random insults, I never insult at random it's always targeted and heartfelt, and useful content there's plenty of. But when you refuse to see it and just sit around being bitter because you didn't get everything you ever wanted for AO christmas, well, then I can't help that. Maybe you should get some of that fresh air, I hear it's good for depression.
    The Red Brotherhood

lol masta stop bothering,its like arguing with randomletter,they do not wish to accept the fact that they are WRONG.
    Because god forbid someones ego to be hurt by not being right 120% of the time ;/

A very accurate description of yourself
    Well, this is just another stupid post. Do you know why? Let's examine it shall we? First, you postulate that my post describes myself, yet upon reading my post and compare it to reality, we see that I never stop arguing because someone posts another argument, I take that argument and build up an answer to it.
    Oh, and you don't say anything else. So, your post is a lie and a juvenile attempt at an insult that made me laugh, heh. Too bad, you get an F.
    The Red Brotherhood

You really should go have a reread of everything I posted, because none of it is lies, none of it is crys,
    you really haven't done anything but crying but yeah your last post did not contain any cry. i didn't say that particular post did i? newp dont think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    , and useful content there's plenty of. But when you refuse to see it and just sit around being bitter because you didn't get everything you ever wanted for AO christmas, well, then I can't help that.
    yeah tbh i got barely anything useful with le. but OPEN your blind eyes and quote a single whine i wrote in this thread i don't see me complaining about such a thing. the only thing i pointed out here was something that is clearly not correct. go check page 10 you paranoid nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    Maybe you should get some of that fresh air, I hear it's good for depression.
    yes thus it might help you. and maybe it helps against paranoia too?

irony at its best:

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    Actually you're a just a handful spending more time crying on these boards than actually playing and experimenting stuff. Sometimes you take it in turns, sometimes you whinezerg, but all in all, apart your lil backward crew, most (grudginly or not) just got over it and played the game.
    I pray every day and i thank the lord that you are on other server than me
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Ok folks, more then enough personal attacks and flames for one thread, colisng this one down before people find their posting rights nerfed
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112