Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: evades bug?

the problem for me is, once i zone into the BS all bets are off...evades are bugged and nothing i can do about it. I really shouldnt be eating so much dirt from the 210's in the BS. I definately shouldnt be perked by EVERYONE (not an exageration either...)

Quote Originally Posted by Laves View Post
    i have 1400 NR so I doubt i got perked with nr check perk. I was getting perked by a ga fixer and a lowbie soldier and there were no enf around. I have close to 1900 evades with aad and without acro so not many people should be able to perk me but I was getting hit with everything....even regular attacks were hitting me constantl..
    You talking about BS? Cause those figures u're posting are pretty low and I am not surprised you r getting hit a lot. A well set up MA is gonna have about 1900 NR (constant) and close to 3k evades (constant - incl aad, as you say). That's quite a difference there.
    Dodo0 220/30 Clan NM Fixer - the first in AO!
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired
    Fixzorr 75/8 Retired PvP vid

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

Evades are bugged. I say it as many times as I have too...Past 2 weeks have sucked for dueling and sometimes mass pvp..

Isn't it more likely that this has something to do with the AR boost many professions were given with LE? I know i could perk myself now, with my current 115 more ar than before. That is, if i met my clone. :P

Im not being perked through Dof though, except from mr alphas, atleast i think so?
    im not perking people with perks up either, so i cant say i've noticed any bug.

the bug seems to only be affecting ma's and i've been perked with 3100ish evades and 1500ish aad with all 3 specials running. Not only have i been perked through these three specials...

i've been hit with bursts/flingshot/full auto (all bullets)/normal hits/a 210 ma wearing a BoB/ a 210 keeper who didnt have to MR nearly alpha'd me with just the DoF/Limber combo running on myself.

It seems like i dont even stand a chance in some situations, cause people are just constantly hitting me with normal hits, and god forbid my perks aren't up cause then im just title bait....

i dont really see wth GM's haven't looked into this, the AR boost could potentialy be why a 220 can hit me harder, but i SHOULD NOT BE THRASHED by 210's..not so damn often and not so damn persistantly...
    Last edited by Lilalysha; Feb 8th, 2007 at 11:39:34.

remember to go full def

I agree that something got nerfed , feel it when i solo in inferno and get hit way more often than before LE.
    My guess is that add-deff got nerfed down the drain , hear a lot of fixers complain about that too.
    For PvP i kinda like the pain ^^ low hp MA are in even greater pain *jump for joy*
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Quote Originally Posted by Tzing View Post
    remember to go full def
    smart reply Genious...never thought of that one

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalysha View Post
    smart reply Genious...never thought of that one
    When insulting someone's intelligence, it helps if you spell all the words correctly

i've been hit with bursts/flingshot/full auto (all bullets)/normal hits/a 210 ma wearing a BoB/ a 210 keeper who didnt have to MR nearly alpha'd me with just the DoF/Limber combo running on myself.
    So? evades don't guarantee to keep you immune from burst/fling/full auto/normal hits/210 MAs. They don't even guarantee you protection from backyard leets. Burst/fling/full auto/normal hits all follow the same rules. Burst is just 3 rolled shots. FA is just bullet after bullet rolled until you miss or hit the cap. There is a minimum chance to hit, just like there is a minimum chance to miss and a minimum chance to crit. You just got unlucky.

I'm not sure if this is why perks seem to sometimes land even when they shouldn't, but it probably would explain it(although it would not explain the very streaky nature of it).
    teh fool :: Raynefists :: playing since beta 3 (sort of)

yeah i'll just play it down to luck, now that im convinced...convince the much greater population in game that our "less than favorable circumstances" with evades boils down simply to luck.

As for "insulting" the intelligence of Tzing; im clearly not taking a shot at him, but simply calling out his captain obvious remark. And Tzing if you took it offensively...nothing much i can do there, though i think you're more than capable of understanding the concept of my post and probably brushed it aside...though still i am sorry if you felt i offended you in any way, that's not my style.

I did however, in fact, fall victim to the urban definition of Genius:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=genious

have a laugh here
    Last edited by Lilalysha; Feb 9th, 2007 at 02:46:08.

threads going no where and for the most part I see more people being called liars for whats really happening..

i'd just like some sort of conformation from FC that they've at least considered looking into this...seriously...at least tell us All is working as intended

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalysha View Post
    i'd just like some sort of conformation from FC that they've at least considered looking into this...seriously...at least tell us All is working as intended
    that would require testing.

i wouldn't get my hopes up.
    teh fool :: Raynefists :: playing since beta 3 (sort of)

maybe not a bug, but it is changed, FA gun + smg soldier lands alot more than before =P.. well seems like we are nerfed from god mode now ^^

everything behaves different, thats for sure.. not pvp enough to find out of it yet =)
    Last edited by Jaroba; Feb 9th, 2007 at 20:56:07.
    woofwoof!

could live with that if at least i had a working rrfe. or hell just working reflect graft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaroba View Post
    well looks like all our defense went out the window lal! .. dont worry we got heals .. uhm =)
    Quote Originally Posted by FixerPorta View Post
    Welcome to Alpha Online, where even the camera is now trying to backstab you.
    a few things broken in 17.2

irony at its best:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Quick! Call the Waaaaaaaaahmbulance! We have an emergency!

PvP just got balanced and people cry

i get hit with 3 bullet bursts and capped fullautos on my shade with dof limber up, from well equipped 220 people. I don't have nearly the defense of an ma, but this is still with 3.2k dodge. you'd think they'd at least miss one bullet of the burst, and not cap FA. of course non-220 peoplewith a poor setup can't do this. evades can't be relied upon sadly this day in age, with people getting more and more AR as of late. i think the +attack rating from le research lines has really changed things, in ways that are bad for us evade professions with low healing abilities

actually i was getting cap 40% backstabs in a row from fex shades in the bs through dof in a row today. so 9.5k hp 40% cap THROUGH rrfe multiple times in a row with the usual stuff 240-280 symbs 300 imp cib/acro. but oh well gimme a working rrfe and i can at least retaliate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaroba View Post
    well looks like all our defense went out the window lal! .. dont worry we got heals .. uhm =)
    Quote Originally Posted by FixerPorta View Post
    Welcome to Alpha Online, where even the camera is now trying to backstab you.
    a few things broken in 17.2

irony at its best:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Quick! Call the Waaaaaaaaahmbulance! We have an emergency!

PvP just got balanced and people cry

I've capped BS on my shade ( 2550ish AR ) on a fixer with all perks up, not sure that's a particualrily good test. That same fixer perked my shade with DoF up though.

Someone's damage shield hit you for 30 points of damage.
    You hit Rockisoldier for 862 points of Dimach damage.

wTF.. AS FA and all crap cap trough my reflect, and our uberest uber 10min recharge attack is this weak.. *spits*
    woofwoof!

woofwoof!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast