Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 296061626364656667686970717273747576777879
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1570

Thread: 17.1 Discussion - absorb changes

Fixers are perkable with MR thru limber.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Fixers are perkable with MR thru limber.
    Read it again...
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Altho hotswapping can be annoying, AO's main strength lies in variety and complete freedom. It's entirely up to you in which skills you want to invest in, and altho there are things that suits your prof better than other, noone is forcing you do go this way or that. They should never (nor will) nerf that, since that is exactly what makes AO unique.
    I agree that what is ao so great is how you can twink and customize your toons. But there has to be some kind of balance enforced. At the end of the day it is about having fun. And insta dying from sneak/dimach/as etc is no fun except for the ppl with really small weiners who enjoy "winning" like that.

So yeah. Make hotswapping impossible plz.

think soldiers took a hard enough beating already.. removing the ability to hot swap weapons in pvp will hurt them more than any other class.. since they need to swap for FA/Burst, and AS/Fling.. unless ofc they want to use one of those OMG SLOOOOOW recharge weapons that came with the release of AO.

and enough derailing.. please keep the thread ontopic.. last thing we want is for FC to nerf it before it reaches 1600 replies
    Redadv 220/30
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

Well 17.1 hitting the shores tomorrow so we can wander off a bit I guess .

Doron had the best idea about restricting hotswapping to ranged>unarmed>melee and vica versa imo. That still lets you hotswap, but would prevent insta-ganks.

Quote Originally Posted by Harios View Post
    Read it again...
    Ye, I wasn't trying to correct anyone with that, was just confirming .
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

or they could simply make the weapon equip speed modified by agg/def position, and the init used by the weapon.. it would mean people would either have to cap ranged, and melee (or physical) inits, to retain fast swap times for flicking between different weapon types.
    Redadv 220/30
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

Absorb change turned in to Low HP NT/Coocon/Reflect nerf... brilliant.. i was kinda hoping that soldiers wouldt get more nerfed whith LE then we already have been and that it was the lovechilds turn now but.. obiusly it nn time for all defs of any kinds... Evades getting pwnd by higher AR... Absorbs getting pwnd by low HP NT fix.. Reflects getting pwnd by low HP NT fix ^^

But hey atleast i got my new gun ^^ will be fun FAing ya all every 11 sec straight throue RRFE whith it *evil smile* i wounder if i will cap burst also now.. -.^
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Well 17.1 hitting the shores tomorrow so we can wander off a bit I guess .

Doron had the best idea about restricting hotswapping to ranged>unarmed>melee and vica versa imo. That still lets you hotswap, but would prevent insta-ganks.

Ye, I wasn't trying to correct anyone with that, was just confirming .
    Or you could understand that you not dying to any other method is ......
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Redadv View Post
    since they need to swap for FA/Burst, and AS/Fling..
    Wahh... then I couldn't instakill support profs without even using my whole alpha anymore?

I think a hotswapping nerf would make low HP/AC professions (or professions without reflects or absorbs) more viable in PvP.
    Rookie Scandium: 220/20 Nanomage Doctor on RK1 :: Status: Researching/Farming/Twinking
    ------------
    Experienced Lynaera: 220/20 Solitus Agent on RK1 :: Status: Researching/Farming/Twinking
    ------------
    Apprentice Braceyoself: 137/11 Atrox Enforcer on RK1 :: Status: TL5 twink... someday

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Soi yes, make keeper stone in sword take out sword and accidentaly a whole AMS in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynaera View Post
    I think a hotswapping nerf would make low HP/AC professions (or professions without reflects or absorbs) more viable in PvP.
    Basicly - you can kill low-hp prof w/o hotswapping (if it's not fixer). In reality it'll benefit docs, since you won't be able to kill him fast enough and prevent him from healing.

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 296061626364656667686970717273747576777879