Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So 17.1 will hit live tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    But you just said that absorbs take PvM dmg again <.<
    But they dont have 40% damage cap now as planned.

I updated the enf thread

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by windcaster View Post
    if zix farming was'nt intended then may i ask why they gave axp up untill 150 and 151+ did not? it seems obvious to me they wanted to limit how far you could go on zix so they forseen zix farming from the start.. but maybe thats just me

also it had been like that forever.. wonder why they "fixed" it only about 2 months before LE.
    Zix spawning was obviously unintended. The reason it gave axp until 150 is that the mob template is different pre and post 150.
    As for why things take so long to fix, I'm sure you know the answer to that. If you skim the patch notes you will see another such effect which exists for much longer.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    What wasn't intended was the perpetual spawn of Zix mobs from the same mob so that you could just stand and let that one live and keep a million zix spawning.
    I think everyone should be able to see that that was never an intended design.
    ok i can agree with that.. only i dont understand why zix gave axp 150 and below and 151+ not if you was'nt ment to get axp off them.. of course i dont think fc ment for people to farm them but seems to me post 150 there was reason why they dont give axp and pre 150 they do.

Quote Originally Posted by muha View Post
    Zix spawning was obviously unintended. The reason it gave axp until 150 is that the mob template is different pre and post 150.
    As for why things take so long to fix, I'm sure you know the answer to that. If you skim the patch notes you will see another such effect which exists for much longer.
    why does the mob template give axp on lower levels but not higher levels? other then FC's track records (still tons of pre sl crap that is broken long before i ever started playing and continues to be..)
    if there is something specific int he patch notes please direct me can't say i've read every patch notes there ever was but dont remember seeing anything about this.
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

This is a bit of guesswork, but it is somewhat based on what Means said at some point. Zix were supposed to be pets. Pets despawn when the mob dies, don't respawn and don't give axp. By mistake this was ommited on the lower level zix mobs, causing all the effects.

As for old bugs being fixed, I meant
    - Grafts should no longer place a recharge timer on their target when used
    But I will go no further on this subject.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

In 17.1.0.2 I did 1 dmg to cooned person

in 17.1.0.3 its no dmg again...
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Harios View Post
    Specials are still 50% capped?
    Would just make agents/docs unkillable and too powerful i think, specially agents with the 11 sec AS-recharges
    Overall great patch tomorrow still

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    In 17.1.0.2 I did 1 dmg to cooned person

in 17.1.0.3 its no dmg again...
    Are you actually crying that you cannot drop our only defence with 1 special?

Please....
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post
    I updated the enf thread
    linky pls
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Are you actually crying that you cannot drop our only defence with 1 special?

Please....
    Actuly i think his refering to that he cant stop you from casting nanos/ Taking BS points throu Coccon... the 0=1 fix would have fixed that =) Still kinda odd that you can considering that soldiers whith AMS up still aint alowed to unlike cooconed people ^^
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

i love reading about enfs whining about losing (sorry, getting it nerfed) their ONLY defense when there a few proffessions out there with still no defense of the like.. Otherwise, great patch ^^

I hope the nerf bat will hit wrangles next time haha
    TWADER - Rimor Clanner - 220/31/70 - Trox Trader of Quetzalcoatl
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Twader View Post
    i love reading about enfs whining about losing (sorry, getting it nerfed) their ONLY defense when there a few proffessions out there with still no defense of the like.. Otherwise, great patch ^^

I hope the nerf bat will hit wrangles next time haha
    Every single prof has defence... just not sufficient enough. Traders for example have nano shielding, evades+debuffs, heals.. ofcourse it aint enough and you guys are getting some love in the near future.. soo...
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Every single prof has defence...
    MP has healing that they can't control that can be stopped very easily? Awesome.

17.1.0.3 nerfed reflects instead of cocoon.
    Cocoon now can't be cleared in 1 shot if you have RRFE on you.
    But side effect of it is the fact that reflects are now apply before 40%, so high hit is dealing more damage now. It means 40% ASes on fixers with RRFE (unless they have 12k+ hp, at 16.5k it become 28% with rrfe) and 2600hp ASes on soldiers under AMS4. I expect whines (and for reason) from soldier community.

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    17.1.0.3 nerfed reflects instead of cocoon.
    Cocoon now can't be cleared in 1 shot if you have RRFE on you.
    But side effect of it is the fact that reflects are now apply before 40%, so high hit is dealing more damage now. It means 40% ASes on fixers with RRFE (unless they have 12k+ hp, at 16.5k it become 28% with rrfe) and 2600hp ASes on soldiers under AMS4. I expect whines (and for reason) from soldier community.
    Damn right thers a reason you exepct it... AMS was usless in mas pvp last night on LIVE tanks to Traders, Engis and NTs... now we have to avoid anything that can do a 40% cap (aka agents, outher soldiers, Traders (again) MAs, Advys, Shades, and so on and so on..) <.<

On the bright side.. keepers cant 40% whout hotswaping and they got coocon nerfed and reflects nerfed.. PvPing them will be alot more fun now ^.^
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12