Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Keeper shield reward from scheol quest

Keeper shield reward from scheol quest

Shield of the Honorable Warrior
    Rewarded to keeper from new quests.

Why is the shield a multimelee/lefthand item, when keeper is a 2he profession and therefore is unable to actually use the thing with any usefulness?

It would make far more sense for this to be a wrist item as opposed to left hand, and it would actually make it useful instead of a useless trinket.
    Last edited by lusthorne; Feb 9th, 2007 at 20:10:13. Reason: Linking the shield url
    Lusthorne - 220 Keeper | Isellthings - 220 Trader - PvP-Config
    Soupknotsie - 220 Doctor | Blabberus - 220 Crat
    and many more

Boost outdoor sk in Pen/Inf or adjust missions for mixed factions
    A different approach to GTH
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    If you felt that I was implying that you are an idiot, it's probably because you are in fact, an idiot.

bump for making it a wrist item (+ graphics to make it show). Keepers have been asking for a useful keeper-only item and this would definitely be it.
    ...and that's the way the cookie crumbles...

Give keepers light-green 1HE skill and perk support. They dont look enough like paladins right now. Definately need sword + shield.
    Luuv lvl220/19/67 NM engie equip
    Spamheal lvl205/23 NM doc equip
    You might not believe it possible, but not all my toons are in my signature! *gasp*
    And yes, I always edit my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuv View Post
    Give keepers light-green 1HE skill and perk support. They dont look enough like paladins right now. Definately need sword + shield.
    Yes and make it a Sneak attack weapon

Hmm, what does this do...
    *imagines huge atrox keeper, in clanking armour, barging into an area wielding sword and shield and bellow "SNEAK ATTACK"*

Moot point, if keeperes were to use 1he the Mongoose seems a favourite, and it has sneak
    In stage 1 we say nothing is going to happen.
    Stage 2, we say something may be about to happen, but we should do nothing about it.
    In stage 3, we say that maybe we should do something about it, but there's nothing we can do.
    Stage 4, we say maybe there was something we could have done, but it's too late now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen View Post
    bump for making it a wrist item (+ graphics to make it show). Keepers have been asking for a useful keeper-only item and this would definitely be it.
    GREAT idea.... I can only support that suggestion.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Bump for great idea, I cried when I realised I could only really use it when I'm afking at tg =(
    220 Keeper
    United (ex-Legion, gone but never forgotten)

Currently on Sporeggar Horde with the Goon Squad!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zx9256 View Post
    *imagines huge atrox keeper, in clanking armour, barging into an area wielding sword and shield and bellow "SNEAK ATTACK"*

Moot point, if keeperes were to use 1he the Mongoose seems a favourite, and it has sneak
    ! <3 <3 <3 xD

If keepers get decent 1he skills and nice shields i will start one (proebebly opi female cuse there simply hot.. maby soli female tho.. Maby trox cuse there kinda hot also and i dont have a single trox toon atm.. -.^)
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Who said that shield is for kprs?
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Who said that shield is for kprs?
    Profession specific reward from the scheol quest strings.
    and many more

If you felt that I was implying that you are an idiot, it's probably because you are in fact, an idiot.

frigging useless, thnx FC.

It even has parry/riposte requirements.

I don't mind the parry/riposte requirements, hell keepers have big parry/riposte buffs, and it would make sense to have them as requirements for a shield. The main problem is that keeper is 2he, and in order to use that shield (which is rewarded to keepers in the scheol quests) we would need to be using 1hX.

I'm all for taking off the attack option from the shield (notice it has a dmg range), making it a leftwrist item (keep the ingame mesh ofc as it does look awsome) so keepers can use their only weapon option and make use of an item that has the potential to be very nice.
    and many more

Bumpi, my keeper-friend just completed the second profession item reward and got... better QL Shield! \o/ With a whopping +10AAD compared to the first one!
    Rimor:
    --Janat L220/19. Neutral Doctor, General of Underworld
    ----Lafi TL5 Opishade | Cirno TL5 NT
    --Taiyo L220/28. Omni Doctor, Core

I agree with Luuv. Give us keepers green 1he and add 1he to perks and id run around with that shield =)

This shield and Sword of Light would be very nice for a lower lvl twink hehe

Can someone explain to me how I can swing my weap with this nifty shield hanging off my wrist? I am having trouble visualizing this....

And yes, I would really really like green 1hE skills and a keeper only 1hE weapon choice, one that does like twice the damage of a normal 1hE weap that could be dualwielded. THEN I could hang the shield off the left hand and ride off on my warhorse!
    Mahrii, 220/19/50, General, Ive Got Your Back (recruiting)

Got the same shields from both scientists and yuttos quests today, one ql125 the other is ql126 and yea it's so useless..

Well amn't with the idea of having a green 1he skill.. we're the masters of 2he skill and FC should really understand that hence giving us some good unique & prof. locked 2he swords to play with.. we are the true 2he warriors so we should be always that way Imo.

Bump for warhorses for keepers.
    More seriously, one of the things that has so far kept me from playing a keeper is the fact that they are all the same. Yes, flame me for it, tell me that there are hundreds of different keeper setups, I don't buy it. Most support professions have more than one options for weapons, enfos and soldiers have now, advies always had at least two, leaves mostly shades, fixers and keepers that all look more or less all the same. Moot point for many, but not for me.
    Last edited by Luuv; Feb 10th, 2007 at 01:35:28.
    Luuv lvl220/19/67 NM engie equip
    Spamheal lvl205/23 NM doc equip
    You might not believe it possible, but not all my toons are in my signature! *gasp*
    And yes, I always edit my posts.

Don't you guys have it good enough as is? QQ more plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairlock View Post
    Don't you guys have it good enough as is? QQ more plz.
    Good enough as is? This isn't about how "good" a profession has it. Keeper has it's share of bugs just like everyone else, nanos that need fixing, perks that don't work quite right, etc.

This thread isn't about that, nor should it be a target for any kind of flaming. The point of this thread is that while everyone is getting rewards in the scheol quests they can use (with varying effectiveness of course) our item is not usable without removing our ability to fight.

We cannot wear the shield with our sword equipped. We do not have a 1he option (blue skill, no access to the 1he perklines, etc) and some of us would like to see this shield be made viable to use.

The rewards for the scheol quests are supposed to be useful and usable to a lower level range, true, however this shield is not useful to a keeper at any point.

Please keep your hate elsewhere, it has no place here.
    and many more

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast