Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omni inf Sanct key quest changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Malosar View Post
    At least omni gets mor than 12 hours per mob to kill, imagine if we had the same situation? No one could do their sanc as no GM would arrive within that timeframe.
    Are you serious? omni get 1 year+ and clan get 12 hours?

If so that sooo need fixing
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

yes the quest is f**ked but all is not lost, i just did the quest and befoer you start it send a petition

/petition Requesting GM to spawn Suir-Katan, the Custodian, this part of the Inferno key quest is a known bug

I say do this before you start b/c we all know how long a petition takes...lol..

make sure the petition is classified as Quest Problem

kill the first 3 mobs as per quest guides and but the time you get to the 4th"Bugged" mob you should have time for a bio, beer and smoke break before the GM arrives, the rest of the quest goes smoothly

i say to word the petition like i stated above to avoid having an ARK come out jerk arround a bit, look for the mob (we all know is not there), stroke your ego a bit and then submit his "Paperwork" for a GM..

the first time we did the quest thats what happened and 4 hours later still waiting on a GM we went to bed, the next day we used my petition above and with in an hour the GM poped the SOB and we were on our way

GL

Quote Originally Posted by WC_ View Post
    DOesn't appear to be true on RK2. Went out there to get one of my MP's spec farm, after you posted this. 20 mins spawn time on all the spec droppers, It looks liek to me.
    I'm on RK2 and I know what I'm talking about, camped the Sipius for about 2hours with no spawn and orgmates did it a day before me for 3h+

Edit: The Sipius (3rd mob) also spawns as one of galahads adds...or 2,3 sipiuses actually

Works on RK3 sometimes. ARK seem to believe that GM shouldn't spawn that one, but gms do it anyways
    Shadowkool - Shade
    Blaukool - Keeper - retireing

-= Semper Fidelis =-

Retired Doc Professional
    If somebody petitions a GM to spawn him on RK 1, let me know pls

/invincible1
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

They removed my post

I had pasted here a conversation with an ark, and assistant supervisor ark, and a GM. I guess someone didn't like that and removed my post.

An ark told me the GM's would no longer spawn the #4 mob. The the supervisor came and tald me that ark was mis informed.

Finally the next day a GM did come and spawn it for me.

Sipius needs to be spawned by GM its buged, they know about it and is supposed to be fixed in 17.2. Some ark's ass' and wont get a gm, some gm's cant be bothered spawning it.. but if you want to get the quest done keep petitioning it till u get an gm that will do it

Quote Originally Posted by Nemessis View Post
    Sipius needs to be spawned by GM its buged, they know about it and is supposed to be fixed in 17.2. Some ark's ass' and wont get a gm, some gm's cant be bothered spawning it.. but if you want to get the quest done keep petitioning it till u get an gm that will do it
    If you are referring to the 3rd mob I'd say its a waste of time petitioning it, just get 6 insings, pop gala and kill the Sipius adds should take less time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12