Thread: Throw Snowball Borked

Throw Snowball Borked

Just a note that Throw Snowball now lands on the caster instead of the target. No snowballs fun anymore ftl.
    Kzuria (???/??) - Keeper : Last resort.
    Khaer (213/15) - Soldier : Forced Retirement, Hackers can rot in hell. I hope you die.
    Kuthos (220/20) - Martial Artist : Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthos View Post
    Just a note that Throw Snowball now lands on the caster instead of the target. No snowballs fun anymore ftl.
    Haha! Snowball boomerang
    "If the radiance of a thousand suns
    Were to burst at once into the sky
    That would be like the splendor of the Mighty one --
    I am become Death,
    The shatterer of Worlds."

Looks like Eat Snowball now. Good find. Thanks.

is there anyway to get snowball nano for my charactors made after christmas of 2005?
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

I want to be able to throw snowballs also =/
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Grumble, my thread on this got moved to general discussion :P

Anyway yeah, would like this fixed still

pair this with the tiig beaters shooting lasers

Omg Fix Quick Plx I Need To Be Able To Throw Snowballs With My Rp Friends
    Wootiewoot, 220 omni Keeper RK2, Peace in Death

Quote Originally Posted by Wootiewoot View Post
    Omg Fix Quick Plx I Need To Be Able To Throw Snowballs With My Rp Friends
    But i do :´(
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by ElysiumGX View Post
    Never eat yellow snow...
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

When i was in gradeschool they said we couldn't throw snowballs in case a piece of ice was in the snowball and took out someone's eye. I thought, thanks for the idea.

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Quote Originally Posted by Animosity View Post
    When i was in gradeschool they said we couldn't throw snowballs in case a piece of ice was in the snowball and took out someone's eye. I thought, thanks for the idea.

ANi.
    ditto
    Messiah has spoken.

mmm yellow snowballs
    Russm-Chlorobi-Russaneer-Russypoo-Ivanmcnauty-Secksmachine-Annoyedpocky-Plooshka

Bubble Blower, Crown of Winter, Holiday Hologram, Holiday Hologram Burst & possibly any other 16.13 items (aside from Throw Snowball) that I don't recall having used to show nano effects when used no longer do show such effects.

(Incidentally, it seems like it would be a good idea for food items such as were in this patch to not be "consumed on use" if they're NODROP UNIQUE & only available once.)

yeah im kind pissed about my turkey dinner too, any chance i can get it back ? it left when i right clicked it and i know it wasnt originally consumable because well duh i didnt do the quest and stick it in my bank without trying it back at christmas last time
    Last edited by Brutahl; Feb 19th, 2007 at 14:48:39.

I know at least one of the food items from that Christmas was flagged as "consumed on use," because I remember that I tried it at the time on some lowbie alt and was able to get a second right after the first was "eaten."

Quote Originally Posted by Tripsis View Post
    I know at least one of the food items from that Christmas was flagged as "consumed on use," because I remember that I tried it at the time on some lowbie alt and was able to get a second right after the first was "eaten."
    that was the fruit cake!
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Quote Originally Posted by ElysiumGX View Post
    I know that snowball being broken isn't all that important, but I was wondering if it's in line to be fixed. I use snowball for a couple of different things. It's actually a handy little item.
    Last edited by tira555lee; Mar 3rd, 2007 at 15:31:29. Reason: typo