Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greater Nanobot Shelter

Yes they seem to have forgoten nt shields are also shields.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeyees View Post
    Explain to me how the fixer profession is over powered? when AS ignores evades AND EVERYBODY HAS AS, I have a 220 fixer and i am constaly killed because of AS.
    if you cant see how fixer is good then i suggest you take a 2nd look

1: then are unperkable even with mr you cant perk.....
    2: you evade a high protion of normal hits
    3: you can get 3k~ ar
    4: you have as/burst/fa without needed to swap weps

..... clearly this is underpowered i vote fixeds get a 1k heal nano and another 500 evades

Quote Originally Posted by thetweek View Post
    1: then are unperkable even with mr you cant perk.....
    just nitpicking here but ...
    only ones that could possibly evade ai perks on high alloff mr professions are crats
    not very likely but still only possible for them
    Nekrofiil: | Your smart ass thread got deleted. I feel sorry for you
    --- cut wrists imho :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Hi!
    The professionals program was my idea, I brought it up with Cosmik many many many years ago now as an idea to filter poor and inaccurate feedback from the playerbase. I've been a professional twice, fyi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon
    all hail the invincible ma, you're just so amazing in pvp. will you teach me to be good like you?
    [Redliner]: What I write on forums is one thing, how I act ingame is another story. If you have any complaints about my ingame behaviour, feel free to send any AvR officer a tell

Quote Originally Posted by PooNaGe
    didnt i previously suggest i was retarded?
    you may now take it as a fact

Quote Originally Posted by Yue View Post
    just nitpicking here but ...
    only ones that could possibly evade ai perks on high alloff mr professions are crats
    not very likely but still only possible for them
    Fixers can get up to 2.5k AAD. With acrobat it's more then enough to evade any AI perks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bereavement View Post
    Isn't it ridiculous that NT's can use a soldiers only defense more effectively than a soldier now? while they have a 1 click kill button, roots, blinds, root resist. I'm glad they got their fix but it's way over the top.
    What he said.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Ithnag View Post
    You talk and talk and talk about things you have no idea about, and no it's not only related to the level of your main, but to your obvious lack of experience and knowledge.
    he's following the wrong person

anyhow, they should really fix reflects for soldiers...
    on my lil TL3 sol, i got capped by FA twice...in a row through TMS....
    /fix please
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA
    - Height <incoming project>

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Fixers can get up to 2.5k AAD. With acrobat it's more then enough to evade any AI perks.
    its more than 2.5k aad actually. you kinda forget that all off in in ai perks is counted double tho.
    but yeah you can evade alot more than other ppl can.
    Nekrofiil: | Your smart ass thread got deleted. I feel sorry for you
    --- cut wrists imho :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Hi!
    The professionals program was my idea, I brought it up with Cosmik many many many years ago now as an idea to filter poor and inaccurate feedback from the playerbase. I've been a professional twice, fyi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon
    all hail the invincible ma, you're just so amazing in pvp. will you teach me to be good like you?
    [Redliner]: What I write on forums is one thing, how I act ingame is another story. If you have any complaints about my ingame behaviour, feel free to send any AvR officer a tell

Quote Originally Posted by PooNaGe
    didnt i previously suggest i was retarded?
    you may now take it as a fact

i would say NTs are pritty balanced now.. right ower the middle line.. dont think they shuld get more tho -.^ There pritty equal to soldiers imo O.o

(oh and if you feal like doubting what i say just check my forum "title" i hunt these guys down on BS for the fun of it simply becuse where almost compleatly equal, if a NT messes up even abit he will go down like a punk whithing seconds... but the same goas for me..)
    Last edited by Rktim; Feb 25th, 2007 at 02:10:51.
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Dont complain about NTs new defense - agents can still kill them in 1 alpha pretty easy before the NT even can think about nuking the agents butt.

So can everyone with enough HP (staying power) and a huge alpha.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

the real thing, Horias, is why NT's shield do works against all attacks, while everyone else got his shields (self and other) nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by Thehatebank View Post
    he's following the wrong person

anyhow, they should really fix reflects for soldiers...
    on my lil TL3 sol, i got capped by FA twice...in a row through TMS....
    /fix please
    Wow, i hadn't actually considered this posibility, but yes, you can get high enough AS and FA at those levels as to meet the cap under TMS, and that cap to match or surpass the 40% of the soldier's hp... damn.

Ok so where all bumbed out about loosing RRFE vs Specials
    But the whole "OMG why shuld they be the only once!" thing dosent work for me realy in a game like AO where were suposed to play diffrent proffesions that do diffrent stuff...
    As long as it aint totaly ower powerd i dont have a problem whith it even if i dont have it.. (even if i shuld <.<)
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    I think having Aimed Shot, Fullauto, Burst, a stun, 5000 evades, root, snare, root immunity, hots, and range seems a little overpowered.

Wouldn't you agree? I can only think of one profession that can do all of this!
    This from a man that has 3 specials that dont check any defences and a +200% crit
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

NTs are fine, I might have misphrased my opening post, I'm not after NTs (they require a lot less skill to kill with than any other prof but that's another topic). They kill me, I kill em . I just find it a bit odd that an "absorb" shield is working like how the reflects should/did.

Quote Originally Posted by gridicool View Post
    This from a man that has 3 specials that dont check any defences and a +200% crit
    Make that four.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Make that four.
    What is his 4th special?

NTs are fine, I might have misphrased my opening post, I'm not after NTs (they require a lot less skill to kill with than any other prof but that's another topic). They kill me, I kill em . I just find it a bit odd that an "absorb" shield is working like how the reflects should/did.

Make that four.
    I think guard is overpowered, especially on the current post 40% cap mechanics...it essentially acts as a big absorb shield. 80-90% of the damage dealt to an nt is 'absorbed' by redirection to the NT's nano pool. This means that even a massive alpha will fail to (a) kill the NT or (b) deprive the NT of enough nano to kill you. I don't know of any other profession who's defenses will nerf a hot-swap soldier alpha so dramatically. In the world of alpha-kills galore, AMS is NOWHERE close to this effective, despite it's longer duration. Guard is inconsistent with the glass-cannon concept.

See below. I approached and hot-swapped. AS, Fling, FA and Burst add up to ~1k damage...

You hit *random NT* for 15 points of radiation damage.
    You hit *random NT* for 288 points of Aimed Shot damage.
    You hit *random NT* for 89 points of Fling Shot damage.
    Someone's damage shield hit you for 8 points of damage.
    You hit *random NT* for 288 points of Full Auto damage.
    You were attacked with nanobots from *random NT* for 3552 points of radiation damage.
    You were attacked with nanobots from *random NT* for 3376 points of radiation damage.
    You were healed for 240 points.
    You were attacked with nanobots from *random NT* for 2805 points of radiation damage.
    You were attacked with nanobots from *random NT* for 3395 points of radiation damage.
    You were healed for 566 points.
    You were healed for 591 points.
    You hit *random NT* for 288 points of Burst damage.
    Your reflect shield hit *random NT* for 61 points of damage.
    Your damage shield hit *random NT* for 36 points of damage.
    You were attacked with nanobots from *random NT* for 595 points of fire damage.
    You hit *random NT* for 96 points of projectile damage.
    You were healed for 568 points.
    You were healed for 1079 points.
    You were attacked with nanobots from *random NT* for 1710 points of radiation damage.
    You were attacked with nanobots from *random NT* for 2558 points of radiation damage.
    You were attacked with nanobots from *random NT* for 2773 points of radiation damage.
    You hit *random NT* for 180 points of projectile damage.Critical hit!
    You feel the core of your being shift, as the source makes room for a divine presence. '*random 3rd party* ' has reached enlightenment.
    Your reflect shield hit *random NT* for 61 points of damage.
    Your damage shield hit *random NT* for 36 points of damage.
    You were attacked with nanobots from *random NT* for 1296 points of fire damage.

yes Vex totally unfair, just think about it, who needed a cocoon nerf? it was for the exploiters right, but instead of only nerfing them, they nerfed ALL absorb, but for NTs, they nerfed evryone BUT them, i mean wtf, are they just playing with us, see how Vex hit a cap of 288? while under ams 4 soldiers can still get hit for over 3k

basicly not only Nts hit trough nerfed stuff, but they have it even better and not nerfed O.o

its WIERD, and if they just forgot about it, they should fix it, but they wont, because the prupose of that was to make Nts hard to kill :P it would be like undoing what they did...

messed up anyway

its like they forget about the rules of *evryone gets the same nerf* reflect nerf, EVRYONE got affected by it, all rrfe users, now keepers's perks are near useless as you can cap them, soldiers..you know about that...but now, NTs have a nano that is like half absorb half reflect, which those two got nerfed, yet they make it work like there wasnt any nerf O.o go figure

Quote Originally Posted by Palaisback View Post
    What is his 4th special?
    AS+FA+SA+dimach

I know FA checks def, but with agent crit buff it still caps on most.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Quote Originally Posted by vexatia View Post
    I think guard is overpowered, especially on the current post 40% cap mechanics...it essentially acts as a big absorb shield. 80-90% of the damage dealt to an nt is 'absorbed' by redirection to the NT's nano pool.
    I am talking about their new scheol-quest reflect nano, which does divert 22% of the inc dmg into their nanopool, they can have it running at all the time and it effectively reduces 40% caps to 31% since it's an "absorb" and not a reflect. It works like how reflects did, only difference is that it still works, while you cap everyone for 40% right thru RRFE.

P.S.: If the NTs is running around with 6-8K HP, 528-704 dmg will be diverted into their nanopool with a capped hit, I seriously doubt any 220 NT will even notice that at all.
    Last edited by Racatti; Feb 25th, 2007 at 16:01:18.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

AS+FA+SA+dimach

I know FA checks def, but with agent crit buff it still caps on most.
    FA checks evades,but it can crit,so i doubt any agent pops a 8-10 bullet FA,more like 2,3-4,so that is not really a certain capped hit(though in reality,it caps more then it misses,but misses unlike AS/SA/Dimach still happen...)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast