Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Ofab Weapons with commin Patches?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Just because they arent the bleeding edge best doesn't make them useless.
    They're outpreformed by 5+ year old RK weapons, I'd call that pretty useless.

I'd call that a massive oversight in game mechanics, tbh. The whole "AMAGAD ++DAM +11.0 PISTOL = UBAR FA" is an obvious oversight.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by vexatia View Post
    Why do you care whether there is an RE weapon with AS and burst?
    Cuse i dont want to see even MORE powerfull AS weapon in the game
    EC 3 is enouth.. slightly better version i woudlent mind all that mutch as long as it aint that more powerfull by having burst <.<
    Why even point it out? Whell becuse you never know what FC has thouth up...
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

well fc gaved us a large amount of weapons to choose with AI at least for soldier its alot of guns .. and Id like to see the same guns arround as ofab etc just to keep that going.

All the smg sols are still smg with ofab hawk ... what about the RE soldiers? Im missing alot of guns Id like to see as ofab or anything else, but well seems like we got to wait till 17.2 and hunt this camps of whatever to get our new guns. If they add good guns for us
    Life is a Playerkiller

Legends may sleep, but they never Die!

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorgnom View Post
    well fc gaved us a large amount of weapons to choose with AI at least for soldier its alot of guns .. and Id like to see the same guns arround as ofab etc just to keep that going.

All the smg sols are still smg with ofab hawk ... what about the RE soldiers? Im missing alot of guns Id like to see as ofab or anything else, but well seems like we got to wait till 17.2 and hunt this camps of whatever to get our new guns. If they add good guns for us
    What SMG soldier in his right mind would use the Hawk?
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    I think there should be a few things in the Dreadloch supplies that people will find interesting
    WTB new Dreadloch Heavy Weapon looks like Heavy Machine Gun not like Cannon-smth or Big-pipe-smth.
    Sparth | 220/22/67 Soldja with Stick-gun new equip pic
    Podroznicy Rubi-Ka member www.anarchy-online.pl
    AO Soldier with heavy bolter: [1] [2] [3]

FC plx change look of our main gun: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=480582

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    What SMG soldier in his right mind would use the Hawk?
    One being repeatedly and consistently OD'd by me, maybe?

A Soldier would have a much better (at least 15 seconds faster) FA recharge than fixers do, and would have higher +damage modifiers.

Dreadloch Gathlin Gun !!! HW with FA, Burst, Fling =)

Also give us Ofab RE, Grenade and Melee Energy weapons ... in addition to Dreadloch counterparts.
    SC of Kvestakolal - Join us if you can spell it correctly
    * Mechanuf - 220 Multi-Purpose Combat Engineer
    * Hormonuf - 220 Healmonkey
    * Hackuf - 217 Phix
    * ... loads of other *ufs and *nufs

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    I think there should be a few things in the Dreadloch supplies that people will find interesting
    a advie-only axe that does 100k x3 AoE damage and is only locked out for 11 seconds?
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA
    - Height <incoming project>

Quote Originally Posted by Breaks View Post
    One being repeatedly and consistently OD'd by me, maybe?

A Soldier would have a much better (at least 15 seconds faster) FA recharge than fixers do, and would have higher +damage modifiers.
    yeah that or they can have 11 sec FA instead ^.^
    Messiah has spoken.

"Dreadloch Weaponry and Utilities

The military units have been stockpiling new shipments of unique Dreadloch weapons and items that players will be able to secure from defeated bosses.

These will include new Ranged Energy and Grenade based weapons as well as a collection of special Dreadloch modified weapons and some very unique PVP centric engineering based weapons that debuff your target rather then deal direct damage"
    taken from 17.2 preview

W0000t! new RE Weapon(s) =D=D=D=D=D
    Gender 'Blackdog' Bender 220/26 Soldier
    Den 'Beskyddaren' Utvalde
    220/18 Keeper
    Kane 'Blacrat' Lives 218/15 Bureaucrat
    Bleeding 'Rofflewaffle' Screaming 180/13 Shade
    Den 'Tempelherren' Trofaste 165/19Fixer

My AO vids:
    Boom! Aimedshot!
    Still Online!

So where's new MA weapons?