Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Update: Plans and Progress!

ignore me
    220Solja/213Engi/174Fixer/210Ady/165nt/150Advy/150MA/146Keeper+a lot of lowbies.

"You two will get on like a house on fire" ever been in a burning house?

"All your dreams will come true" remember some of your dreams do you?

i have some question about the transfer of a char.
    1. Do u transfer my char to test or is it just a "clone" of my char?
    If its not a "clone" but its my "real" char thats transfer to the test what does happen if im in a guild? and can it be moved back again to Rimor/Atlantean or is it "stuck then on the test server?
    2 is it also possible to transfer chars from Rimor-> Atlantean or Atlantean -> Rimor?
    Quee

Quote Originally Posted by Quee View Post
    i have some question about the transfer of a char.
    1. Do u transfer my char to test or is it just a "clone" of my char?
    If its not a "clone" but its my "real" char thats transfer to the test what does happen if im in a guild? and can it be moved back again to Rimor/Atlantean or is it "stuck then on the test server?
    2 is it also possible to transfer chars from Rimor-> Atlantean or Atlantean -> Rimor?
    It's a copy of the character (name, looks, creds, levels, perks and ip distribution) and it's equipment + inventory.

Nothing is removed from rk1/2/3

And your org doesn't exist on test (atleast not with the same ID), so you won't be a member of it.

plus, FC doesnt support "moving" toons in between the 2 live dimensions. (rk3 doesnt count, different stuff there ;p)
    Vamzer 220/24 Martial Artist
    Doomed Lover 215/20 Keeper
    Novas 165/9 Nano Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    You do understand that you just showed everyone that you don't have a correct perspective on the matter, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    Wait, so you're saying it's a randomly generated number whether a conceal works when it should just be straight comparing conceal to perception? This is confusing.

Why not simply make it so that if a person has more conceal than another person has perception, they vanish? Why would there ever be a random number roll?
    Thats just how this game is :P
    If I have 1 more AR then someones evades that doesnt make me hit them 100% of the time same as if I had 1 less AR then someones evades wont make me miss 100% of the time.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

A degree of randomness keeps things varied. If your conc is higher than their perc, you should just be able to vanish most of the time. But occasionally, a chance based on the difference in skill, you won't. If the difference is 1000 points, then once in a double-blue moon would be about right. If it's 1pt, then it could be about 50-50.
    This is my disillusioned, cynical and lazy Engi rights activist account.
    Quitter092 Placard holder
    Ophiuchus 220/30/70
    Bombqueen 75 frewb
    Lots of random non engis.

Until pets behave reliably, their stats are irrelevant.

This conceal "fix" will benefit perception not conceal....you KNOW it.
    why Why WHY ?!?!?!

And thats great news.

ok...ive waited enought...i want 17.9 NOW!!!!

PLEASEE.....

pretty please with suger on top...
    Originally Posted by Cephus at AOUniverse
    I look at WoW as the crap-filter of the MMO world. It attracts all the idiots and lets the rest of us play in relative peace.

Im am curious what is going on with it. I mean seriously they supposedly had it ready to be deployed like 3-4 weeks ago now and decided to delay it a little longer? well how long is a little? 3 months? Im really hoping it lands in next week or so cause i prolly wont log on till then.

Hey Ani, whattup? :P

Also yes it would be nice if we could get some sort of ANYTHING regarding 17.9. Or even the engine upgrade. How long since Sil's last post?
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Thethe View Post
    ok...ive waited enought...i want 17.9 NOW!!!!

PLEASEE.....

pretty please with suger on top...
    Yes please, but only because that means 18.0 is next
    why Why WHY ?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Moldark View Post
    ignore me
    You stole my custom user title.

Now on topic...the last word from Sil was that it was being delayed due to the anniversary coming up soon and they wanted to stick some extra goodies in. I believe there was something in the post saying they would get us some updated release notes too...of course we're still waiting for those. Also, would like to know more on the progress of the new engine. Of course, I'd really love for that to be our super special anniversary gift, but I'm sure that's extremely unlikely.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

TBH i think ima just stand by the "There playing AoC at work and letting us wait because there busy looking at nipples" crowd....
    Geif updates!
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Looks like we're back on the 6 month patch cycle
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    You stole my custom user title.

Indeed i did...i do apologize. I posted something while a little tired and realized 3 seconds after i posted it didn't make sense.

*um-narhhhhhh*
    *um-narhhhhhh*
    I call upon the dark powers of the netherworld
    *um-narhhhhhh*
    Bless this thread with a response from Sil about 17.9 and an update of the new engine

*sacrifices a chicken on the front step of FC's HQ*
    220Solja/213Engi/174Fixer/210Ady/165nt/150Advy/150MA/146Keeper+a lot of lowbies.

"You two will get on like a house on fire" ever been in a burning house?

"All your dreams will come true" remember some of your dreams do you?

I'd also like an update from the horse's mouth on what they are going to do to fix the absolute void of service their AO customers are receiving right now. We are getting absolutely NONE, and if that keeps up he won't have the excuse of them having to service 2 live game worlds any more, because they will be down to just one again when all the AO customers quit and/or are never able to reactivate their accounts due to the horrible subscription site that's not allowing them to change their subscription cycle (i.e. 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months) to what they want it to be.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

wow, what is this problem with customer service I hear of? Lemme see....

I pay my account bill every month...so no issues for me there.

I do not do whatever it is (I suppose I am not uber) that requires me to petition every time I log in to fix whatever it is I do not know about that causes someone to need immediate petition attention.

The new game engine wont do anything except look pretty, as I am not a pvp dork and do not expect it to change my ability to "gank" others.

I see so many posts in these forums that are whines about pvp crap....give it a rest already....my god..

Once you've hit 220 on 5 different toons, what is there but PvP?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast