Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spock hit 7th 220 character. Anyone have 8?

Grats on the 7 220s bro, thats very impressive to be honest

I don't think I know anyone who has nearly as many but I'm sure you're not alone ^^

I only have 2 220's but I have a ****load of /played time on em both (not afk farmed) was fun learning and all that but holy christ do I hate leveling, I'd never roll another toon, ever.
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Some old Redemption member might be able to shed some more light on it than me. Two people spring to mind, and off the top of my head I can name:

Person no. 1:

Parade
    Rosette
    Axlrose
    Lillian
    Arielrose
    Alstroemeria

Person no. 2

Soritsuru
    Hakutsuru
    Yamatsuru
    Uritsuru
    Muratsuru
    Kurotsuru

I dunno if I missed any - Suru is easy to track and couldn't find more than those 6, but Rose is a little trickier since she doesn't re-use a part of the character names. I'd bet on Rose though, I seem to recall her telling me it was her 7th character when she dinged her crat ~2 years ago.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    I hit my 7th 220 character, all neutrals. Wondering if anyone out there has more. Mine are doctor, adventurer, enforcer, crat, martial artist, soldier and shade. I have played AO over 6 years, as some have resonded that I just powerleveled them recently. Not the case. I had 2 to 200 before SL appeared. I also got 3 of them to 220 before SL mission bonus was applied. Got them the hard way. Thank you all for responding, BUT I asked for how many characters you had, not a personal attack on me or any blind judgements made upon me without knowing me. Those responses speak for themselves. Back to the point. I have 220 Adv (Spockster) 220 Doc (Spockster2) 220 (Enf) 220 MA (Spockie) 220 Soldier (Spockthecrow) 220 Crat (Captspock) 220 Shade (Shadeyspock). I did not get these overnight NOR the last 2 months. And anyone that has played with these characters, know I know how to play them.

Live long and Prosper
    Game over.

PS. - Btw u have no life.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunktion View Post
    but I have a ****load of /played time on em both (not afk farmed)
    Just titles farmed, AMIRITE?
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Reading some of the comments - honestly, 1 character or 8 doesn't really tell anything about you as a person or your capabilities in RL or how much time you spend in AO.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimathea View Post
    yeah he should get some of his 220's the same way you got some of yours
    Yeah... defend wasting your life away leveling toons in a video game. It makes you look clever, really!

Or did I just hit too close to home? Maybe you should get outside and get some fresh air yourself. I'm not insulting him for the sake of insulting him. (In fact, I really mean no insult at all) I earnestly mean every word of it--you are wasting your life if you spend too much of it on a video game. Period.
    Last edited by Sterva; Aug 17th, 2008 at 04:35:15.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    Yeah... defend wasting your life away leveling toons in a video game. It makes you look clever, really!

Or did I just hit too close to home? Maybe you should get outside and get some fresh air yourself. I'm not insulting him for the sake of insulting him. (In fact, I really mean no insult at all) I earnestly mean every word of it--you are wasting your life if you spend too much of it on a video game. Period.
    lol, i have played maybe 2 weeks out of the last 2 years because i have been busy with college. i'll have my degree when i finish 1 more class, and you tell me im playing too much? i have won awards for my artwork and 2 of my paintings have been featured in a magazine. i've been quite busy getting some fresh air thanks.

[ edit, i miscalculated how long ive been busy with school. it was a december when ao got away from me, so a year and a half instead of 2. ]

spock is having a good time and he takes care of his family... some people "waste their life away" playing cards, some play musical instruments, some twiddle their thumbs, some go out and commit crimes or break peoples hearts... its not hard to slow level and "have a life" over 6 years for 7 220's... who are you, me, or anyone else to judge him? what have you done with your life that makes you better than him? he has lived longer than you and done more than you. if he's happy and he isnt hurting anyone, that's a lot better than a lot of people in the world. i'm glad he's happy and takes care of his family and has time for playing a game.

what "hits close to home" is this attitude i am seeing from so many people that they think they are in a position to judge others.. or they are better than someone else... if anyone needs a reality check they should look in a mirror.
    Last edited by Arimathea; Aug 17th, 2008 at 06:53:43.
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer
    Building QL 300 Mutated AI Crabs Omnified with 5 gems!
    Also: 220 MA, 220 Crat, 167 Fixer, 155 MP, Dr. Toot

congrats on your 7th 220

I don't know what achievement this means but grats

It just means you have more tolerance than other AO players
    Monayshot
    220 Fixer AL: 28

Coxtrox
    220 Soldier AL: 27 (Permanent Vacation)

Foob has 7 220s as well iirc?

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post

Sterva, I am sorry you feel this way. You are quite wrong. I am 56 years old, nearing retirement. I didnt own a computor till 8 yrs ago. That is 48 years of "life" as you determine it. And believe me. In my time I have learned one thing. If you are happy with your life, you are not "wasting" it. Thanks for your opinion but that is all it is. Your opinion. No one is wasting thier life if they are happy on a day to day basis, looking back on a productive and lengthy career and "life".

thnx to those that actually answered the thread

I want to thank those that actually answered the thread subject. I was purely curious. Many heart felt thnx to Arimethea, Pyro, Nuser, Ophi for your kind words and support. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by FixerSepyuff View Post
    Well, if you dinged 200 before SL would have been a major time investment. That would have been something. After people started leveling in SL, leveling to 200 became a cake walk.

Now that we have Inferno mission, dinging 220 isn't really an accomplishment anymore. Sorry no Maat's cap for you (FFXI referance). :/
    I have been playing over 6 years. I hit 200 on 2 toons before Shadowlands was put out, with no XP pool. I also hit 220 on 4 of the toons before the SL mission bonus went into effect. And none of my 220s got any levels sitting afk. They earned those levels the hard way, in battle. I also have a couple of 150 toons and 5 toons between 30 and 125. Which is not that hard to do in 6 plus years.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnner View Post
    rly. come out from under your sad rock and comment on your own achivements. If spock invested time and energy into making 7x220 chars we should be giving him kudos. not sad pathetic comments like yours. AO dont have enough ppl as it is. shame on u.

And grats spock. 7x220 is quite alot of work
    thankyou Johnner. Indeed it was a lot of work. And I have spent countless time helping others level also in endeavors that earned me nothing more than the good feeling of helping others.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDdevil View Post
    Think its possible quite easy if you spend most of the time on leveling
    most peoples level a toon to 220 and play it for some time before they level the next one.
    So i assume you make the next one just after you dinged 220
    For the first two years I played I concentrated on just my doc and my adv. But it got to a point where I needed other characters to keep my interest peeked. It worked

Quote Originally Posted by Tigist View Post
    Spock, you rock my sock! From teaming with you for quite some time, I can say that your chars are all pretty damn well set up and you understand how to play them in the most beneficial way for the situation. Grats again on #7, I'm most certainly not even going to attempt to catch up, with only my 3...

The Tig
    Thank you Tiggie. Back atcha.

Jacyne has 7

Keeper
    Shade
    MP
    Crat
    Doctor
    Adventurer
    Trader
    Last edited by DecemberSky; Aug 17th, 2008 at 08:06:12.
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

Grats on 7 x 220 Spock!

Gate will catch you some day

Thnx Junt. I am sure you are right. Gate will catch me. If I have to help him level myself

Quote Originally Posted by Arimathea View Post
    blah blah blah i'm so bitter blah blah blah

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

grats =)
    chars.
    220 enfa
    220 doca
    220 keepa
    220 shada
    220 engia
    220 crata
    200 ma/fixa/nta/enfa

im proud to say i ones was advisor in Apocalypse and Dictator in Forsaken!
    captain smek irl! "Timelapse: I'll never forget Smekkes the soviet"
    aka bakerman
    smek!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast