Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Letter from the game director - Hi guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Odov View Post
    Might make it more complete, but it would certainly slow it down
    An object at rest will stay at rest.

#physicslessonfortoday
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Louderer789 View Post

#physicslessonfortoday
    except insofar as it is compelled to change its state by force impressed.

Had to :P
    For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Louderer789 View Post

#physicslessonfortoday
    And "at rest" is relative. After all if the object is at rest on the floor of your house. And your house is at rest on the surface of the planet. The planet is moving through space around the sun. The Sun is moving around the galaxy core. The galaxy is traveling through the universe. So to say that something is "at rest" will always mean that it is "at rest" to its relative surroundings.

So to expand. The graphics update appears at rest when compared to the updates AoC have gotten, TSW use of the same base engine and most if not all of all the new MMO's developed and released since it was first announced. But I am sure to FC it looks as if some progress of some type has been made. OK progress is a strong word that suggest forward direction so let us go with movement of some type. In that sense it is all relative and Means favorite phrase of "Soon" might be actually valid in some way.

In terms of cosmic time it is relativity soon that our galaxy will collide with its closest neighbor. In terms of human life spans it falls into the not in my lifetime category. My question for Funcom is which time scale they are using for engine update.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Lheann View Post
    In terms of cosmic time it is relativity soon that our galaxy will collide with its closest neighbor. In terms of human life spans it falls into the not in my lifetime category. My question for Funcom is which time scale they are using for engine update.
    Bravo!! Oh, that was good!
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    So it's time for me to be there for Rubi-Ka, and I hope you are as excited as I am about all the things that are coming this next year!
    Oh, hi.

So, about that double AS Tigress...
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Klod Long time no see !
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Lindelu/Kintaii/Anarrina/Venachar (I'm sure one of you will read this eventually), check your PM's plx. :P

Seems like a classic case of "Brownian Motion"......as its totally random without direction or purpose
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

I know it has been asked before, but I think we would all appreciate a rough estimate of when you are planning to do the game developer monthly post.

It seems like chances are that it will be on 31st, not that it would be a problem if it was, just would be nice to know.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Oh, hi.

So, about that double AS Tigress...
    They let you back in here? Uff...

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Arguru View Post
    Lindelu/Kintaii/Anarrina/Venachar (I'm sure one of you will read this eventually), check your PM's plx. :P
    Its been read, at least by me. You already had your answer from Venachar.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Klod Long time no see !
    O hai.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikra View Post
    They let you back in here? Uff...
    Ya, the glass broke.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Its been read, at least by me. You already had your answer from Venachar.
    I have not.

Quote Originally Posted by Arguru View Post
    I have not.
    out of interest, what could be so important it requires PMing 4 personels and begging for response in other threads?
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    out of interest, what could be so important it requires PMing 4 personels and begging for response in other threads?
    must be about MEEEE and how they can make me return ^^

nah seriously, i would not need other games to compensate my demands of eyecandy ...
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

Sooooooo how does Lindelu look in a teletubby costume?
    Colawren - Gimpest stripped adventurer on RK1.
    Reroll Enthusiast.
    The alts: Colawrenn, Iriotz, Empea

Proud member of Forsaken and Unity of the Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by Colawrenn View Post
    Sooooooo how does Lindelu look in a teletubby costume?
    Probably not even half as good as Means. For one she doesn't have rockstar hair.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

So it's been over a month and no update yet. Would love a progress report! Thanks! :-)

Ya. I miss the weekly updates.

GIEV PROGRESS REPORT NAO!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast