Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 14.7.1 : Bug fixes

14.7.1 : Bug fixes

• The visual bug where you appear to stand up when using e.g. a treatment lab has been fixed.
    • New characters will now enter the arrival hall with full health and nano pool.
    • "Map - Newland City and Desert" can now be used even if you have one of the maps uploaded.
    • May Fly grenades will now retain their correct quality level when primed (readied for use).
    • CAS Symbiotic Armour Helmet now correctly uses Stamina and Strength as requirements, like the rest of the armour set.
    • Right wrist implants now have their old, correct icons back, and no longer look a lot like eye implants.
    • Boosted Hellfury Assault Cannon has had its Burst requirement corrected.
    • Cloaking Devices no longer damage you after you have taken them off.
    • Your attack rating now updates properly in the Stats Window.
    • You should now be able to jump as normal in all indoor playfields.
    • Having a Unique item force-moved to your bank from a backpack no longer shuffles your bank.
    • A corpse will no longer become impossible to loot when a member leaves the team during the fight.
    • The Rider Signet Ring now applies its bonuses properly.

Having a Unique item force-moved to your bank from a backpack no longer shuffles your bank.

A corpse will no longer become impossible to loot when a member leaves the team during the fight.
    Put this on the server now pretty please!
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Many bugs in the game and such a short list of bugs being fixed. I guess ya'll have no plans on fixing your graphics bugs where you try to walk, make it 2 steps, game pause for 30sec to over a minute.

All bug fixes are good bug fixes

as long as they work

Give thanks any bugs get fixed at all. Mirosoft don't put this much effort in, and they've got all the money.

But, much like Oliver, we're all gonna ask "can I have some more".
    Please allow me to introduce you to the voices:

The voices, the voices! Stop the voices!

The voices are played by, in order of appearance:

Gragoneye - loveable, hugable, with a fondness for violence!
    Servivious - bitter, twisted and a little unhinged..
    Blindhealer - just a little bit out of her depth!

Proud to be First Order!!

this is an annoying little bug since 14.6 hit live.

if i have claw and bow in hotkey bar, then equip one of them, the other one turnes into a "noname" icon in the hotkey bar and the only way to fix it is the drop the weapon back in the hotkey bar.

this makes fighting extremely difficult if you are lagging even just a little bit. takes alot just to stay alive as it is and i don't want the extra hassle of searching through my inventory for claw/bow because of a bug.

pretty please, get this fixed soon.

"Map - Newland City and Desert" can now be used even if you have one of the maps uploaded.
    So, what about a map of Wailing Wastes??? Or will I wait another 1 and a half year for that? (I won't be here that long as things are going...)

Could u alsofix the solitus female and the Albrecht tank armor?

Plz.!

Aimabel - Soldier RK2

Originally posted by Dyna18

Go buy NW. lol
    ~Chris

Arrow

Originally posted by Dyna18

Tomorrow or Friday... patience young poster...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Not only solitus female albrecht - the solitus male albrecht graphic bug should be fixed too

Oh btw what does:

Boosted Hellfury Assault Cannon has had its Burst requirement corrected.
    means? We need more burst skill to equip it? Also a nerf?
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

And the opifex pads ? So I can get them too

Unhappy bug on Hacked Graft forgotten !

HEY,

have you forgot to reparethe bug who affect the Hacked Graft Enhanced Senses... from 14.6 patche it work only for agent... even Hacked.. ?

I hope it just a lack of communication about repared bugs list...
    Shadowerine - Fixer of VERITAS

The better way to fight tomorrow is to stay alive this day , maybe run away !

....but the most annoying bug is :
    How the dodga clan-pads dont fit on male opifex shoulders!
    ARRRGGH that is so frustrating.
    One of the two fits nicely and the other is kinda ....in front of me.

I dont care if you have to take down the entire omni-ent zone for 3 weeks to fix that visual bug ....

hey wait; actually thats a good idea ..
    Main chars :
    Tumtitum - 220 Soldier, Atlantean
    Darkseraphin - 220 NT, Atlantean
    Twinfootwo - 220 Martial Artist, Atlantean
    There is no foot in my name!
    Shaolinna - 218 Agent, Atlantean

First person to be drunk every single level from 1 to 220 ..ever......

Fix a bug when refreshing buff on pet. It was not working and you had to wait for the buff to expire. It's now fixed and you can refresh a buff on your pet before the expiration. ANY ETA ?
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

These are nice, but what about the fixer NCU refresh bug?

Arrow

What about missing in-door NPC's (MA/NT/... Quest)?

I hope that was fixed!

Originally posted by Whitesand
    Not only solitus female albrecht - the solitus male albrecht graphic bug should be fixed too

Oh btw what does:

means? We need more burst skill to equip it? Also a nerf?
    Burst requirement on this gun was 6700 or something.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Re: bug on Hacked Graft forgotten !

Originally posted by shadowerine
    HEY,

have you forgot to reparethe bug who affect the Hacked Graft Enhanced Senses... from 14.6 patche it work only for agent... even Hacked.. ?

I hope it just a lack of communication about repared bugs list...
    good god they need to fix this one. i was told by a gm that this problem was "noted" and would be in the next patch... GUESS NOT! yet another reason /petition is a waste unless you are a noob.

You should know by now there are often bug fixes/changes not noted in the patch notes These are also preliminary.

Ask someone on Beta if its fixed or not. Otherwise, wait for the patch, test it, then complain

What about the nice disconnect with a 'server lost' message every 5 minutes feature you gave me in 14.6...it was a nice thought but I would have just preferred a cardigan or something

Any word on a fix as tech supports mailed me and said it was something the dev team would have to work on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast