Thread: Are there any GOOD clans out there?

Are there any GOOD clans out there?

I'm an enforcer looking fo a good clan. I'm not able to play as much as I would like too, but am otherwise dedicated to roleplaying. I'm looking for a clan that has friendly, genorous members that don't mind helping out the little guy. (When I say little guy, I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about all the 'true noobs' out there that need directions, information, and the occational credits/items to survive). I would like to hook up with a group that hunts well together and doesn't mind someone who also likes to solo every now and then. If you are this type of organization, post here some information and whether you have a website that I can check out. An email address for additional questions would be helpful.
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

%#!*

I always forget that....

RK1
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

Amen, Revolutionary. :-)

Also on RK1 looking for a "good" clan.

I have an enforcer at L9 that I want to get into the story on the clan side.

I'd like to get into PvP as part of the storyline, and will be optimizing for it at logical level points.

I'd like to do heavy duty RP (i.e. it's required to state OOC in the guild chat, and not use it unless absolutely necessary)

I'd like to be a part of a largish community without snobbish people. My friend is in RSGE and if I was Omni, I'd consider applying there for sure, after leveling a bit. But..... this char definitely has to be a clanner, for RP reasons.

A website is a bonus -- gives an area to corobborate outside of the game.

Structure is a bonus. It's good to be organized.

Anyone?
    Last edited by Arinia; Dec 11th, 2001 at 21:30:18.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

I was having a look at the role playing boards today and it seems that there is a lack of any truly "good aligned" clan organisations out there. All of them seem to have their own dark little purpose rather than the good of the whole.

Also, Omni-tek organisations seem to have an excess of role players compared to their clan counterparts, at least according to the posts on the role playing boards.

I can't believe I am the first one who gets to say this but..

...the only good clan is a dead clan!

<ducks> :-)

Some 'good' clans

this is a partial list, but all of these seem basicly set to help everyone and be 'good'

{Eternal Warriors}, led by Caid.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...nal%20Warriors
    A strong clan with fairly good community, and a definite
    postive outlook for Rubi Ka.

{Wasteprowlers}, led by me (I couldn't put it first you know)
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/.../Wasteprowlers
    Very idealistic, but mostly community minded, and not that
    much storyminded (as far as most members go)

{Knights of Sacrifice}, led by Rederon
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...ice%20%7bAA%7d
    My personal distaste for the Athens Accords aside, a good
    clan, and active. Rederons a good guy

{Tribe of Judah}, led by Whitedread
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...10%17da%10%08h
    Strongly suggested, ~IF~ you're willing to be (or play) a
    rastafarian. (if so this is the only place)

{The Journeymen}, led by Lorekeep
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...urneymen%10%08
    Very story oriented, the only problem I see is that some
    people totally cannot get along with Lorekeep, so not for
    all.

{Rising Phoenix}, led by Unitsi
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...sing%20Phoenix
    Another Great org, Uni has a great mind for clan community
    and it one of the hardest workers to get us all talking
    together.

{RLA}, led by Tylo
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...s/d/1/name/RLA
    Good intentions, if a bit militaristic... one of the main guilds
    remaining in Red Freedom

{Mercury Dragons}, led by Windguard
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...lus%20Alliance
    Again, very militaristic, but a fairly good place to go if you
    want to be a soldier.

added one I forgot...
    {Knights of Avalon}, led by Hayjyin
    http://www.anarchyonline.com/org/sta...%20of%20Avalon
    Good RPing clan, with the goal to eventually merge with the 'galahad' knights. Good people, strong roleplay

These are the people whom I think from talking to them seem the most interested in being 'good' and in Helping Rubi-ka. If I've forgotten anyone, please forgive me, I meant no insult... I can only speak for people I both know and remember.
    Last edited by Windie; Dec 12th, 2001 at 03:55:14.

I'm a nice guy But I do habits that are hard to get along with I guess. However, give Orionnt a tell ingame if you are interested in joining us.

Heh Thanks Windie

Yes, the Knights are known. We strive for peace on Rubi-Ka, but have a place in our family for all walks of life. PVP, Political, Peaceful, Aggressive, RP or Powergame. Got a wide range of levels from 20 to 100. For our site swing by www.rederon.com

Lol, by "good" I meant "not sucky", as opposed to "good vs evil" :-)

Meaning, the people are good to group with, not lame, won't have me standing around for 30 minutes while we wait for "this guy who might show up" and any hunting, guard duty, etc, moves considerably slow because the people running it are equally as slow (mentally, that is). Sorry, that was mean, but many of you know, very common.

At any rate, this helps, though. Few of these clans have a webpage that I can go to to read about the past actions, etc, of the clan, but it IS a start.

What we need is all the clan leaders to have a info session, perhaps in the rebel bar in Tir, each one take a room and people can go room to room hearing a very short summary of the clan, and then asking questions later if necessary.

It's an idea :-)
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

I have to add Ragnarok Incorporated to the list. The company accepts any members, from 1st to 100th or higher. We have an equipment pool as well as a credit pool that is specifiacally for newer players. We also have a training unit, specifically to help new players, or new charachters, get used to the game and gain some rapid early levels. We are a merc unit, and highly militarized, so we are an RP clan by default.
    Give a tell to Rarius, or Sunraven in game. Rarius is the general of operations, Sunraven is the general of recruiting and relations. Im the founder and president of operations, however im on vacation, so Rarius is in command.

Teri Western "Novafire"
    Ragnarok Incorporated
    President of Operations
    Novafire01@hotmail.com
    www.ragnarok-ao.org
    (site's seriuosly out of date, but a good reference)

Hello if you are looking for a new clan to join Clan 3305 Local is having it's first recruit drive this Sat. 4pm EST We will have clan event where we will give away prizes to winners. If interested please check out our website at www.semiautomatic.com/3305 or give me or Tricia50 a tell in game
    Last edited by DarkMenace; Dec 13th, 2001 at 18:47:07.
    DarkMenace, Lvl. 160 Adv
    DocMenace, lvl 100 Doc
    Military Commander
    General
    3305Local
    www.3305local.org

good AND good

Well the clans listed are good both ways, I think. Of course I mostly only know the leaders, so 'morally good' is easier to answer. ~I~ think my clan is great, but I felt a bit guilty answering 'where are the good clans' with 'Me me! join us,we're great!' I strive for equality in my answers .

P.S. We ARE great tho, and welcome ~good~ people (both senses as well). Anyways I hope my list helped, and remember if it doesnt' work out, you can actually quit now, not like before.

~Windie~

Good guild!

Unity is a clan that acctually was made for the purpose to help the ones who feel alone in Rubi-Ka. We are a "good" guild. If you need some info about us just give Tergin or me, Devilcow a /tell.

You want a guild to help you out, Unity is the guild for you.

Good clan with a mix of players

The Lords of Tor: www.geocities.com/lotguild/

We have a core of good role players but we don't enforce pure role playing from all members. By having several playerrs committed to being connect to the story, we try to make it so even casual players can feel they are part of the whole.

If you are interested, /tell me, Ladychaos, Elrand, Sinrien, Lazia, and/or Elgorath.

Creol

Rising Phoenix

Thank you Windie for your kind words. From this thread, we have receive an application to our household. I did not even know you wrote such a nice array of thoughts about some of our own.

As always - keep up the GREAT work to keep our homes safe and our clanmens united.

Unitsi Embar
    Rising Phoenix
    Trader at your service
    ICQ 2405061
    www.risingphoenix.org