Thread: Is Shadowweb Spinner Broken?

Is Shadowweb Spinner Broken?

When the patch modified Shadowweb spinner so that it had to be removed into inventory prior to deletion, was there an unintended consequence?

I noticed while doing Inferno solo missions that I was getting hit less often and not as hard when shadowweb spinner IX was NOT running compared to when it was equipped. After noticing this, I intentionally tried equipping and de-equiping it while fighting the same mob. The specific mobs were Mala-famas, shadows, and the scarry on a 224 Invernal Vortexoid. In each case the mob hit me a little less than half as much per 30 second interval when Shadowweb was not equipped. I tried as much as possible to ensure that Dance of Fools/Limber and the perk Bending the Rules were consistently on or off during the trials. The perk Backyard bandages was also running. In total, I ran 67 tests and determined that I took 50% more damage with Shadowweb on than when it was off.

There seemed to be a slightly higher liklihood to get hit when the LE perks were "on" vs when they were cycled off. But it was not statistically significant.

I do not know whether this is the correct forum for this post, but can someone pleaese take a look and determine if Shadowweb is working properly?

Thanks

mhh....this explains everything
    think after hitting aad around 1k it's reduced again and after 1,2k it lowers itself agaon...may be the funcom formular

i thinke vades are broken i noticed when i have 500 evades i get hit alot but if i ahev 10 evades is till get hit alot

if you dont want your sws i can speak on behalf of all ma's that we will gladly take it

I caped FA on a 220 fixer today in BS.. Dont think he had perks up but...
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

I've had FA cap on my fix as well. Full def with 3.3k Dodge ranged and 1300 Add all def. Was real wierd.
    Transcendence[OT-RK1]
    Luvr - 220/21 Fixer | Medithor - 220/17 Doctor