Thread: Healing question

Healing question

FIX IT!!!!

You broke my doc

wth is this eh? I cant heal any of the HP I gain through HP buffs etc, eg. When i cast my heal, I get the HP bonus yes, BUT It wont let me heal the 2.2k HP I get fromt he heal...so it defeats the entire purpose of even HAVING THE HP BUFF!!! Not to mention I cant even heal the HP given to me from LC/Omni med!!

Oh oh! And everytime omni med's little heal ticks for the team, I lose 1k hp!! Really annoying! You may think "Oh well that much hp really makes no difference" thats 4k hp I cant heal back after I cast the buffs on myself, because now I take damage when I cast em, and only way to heal them back is via my heal delta, not even HoTs/perks/procs or normal heal will let me revive that.And thats quite a bit of HP to lose when you solo and things can hit you pretty darn hard.

So plx, FIX IT!!!

hmm strange, how come i can heal myself with stims/perks/mongo after i cast a sl essence than? :>
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

I dontknow why you can, but I CANT :|

edit: Just also tested it with stims, and I couldnt heal myself up after casting the SL heal with a stim which normally heals for 1k

it might be an entirely different thing for enfos, but for me as a doc this is the bug im constantly getting, and its irritating me, pretty much HP buffs are useless to me, as i cant heal from them, i have to let the heal delta do the work after they are casted (cept the heal bonus from heals is useless now as well...it just increases my hp by 2.2k, but doesnt improve my hp, it just heals me to how much my base hp is with lc/omnimed but thing is when i recast lc/omni med i lose the hp and have to wait by sitting down and healing up via heal delta to be at max hp, cept when omni med ticks i lose 1k hp, as i said earlier...

Like this:

I have 17.2k hp atm (Im in a raid while typign this lol) I got hit, so i casted aheal, my max hp went up to 19.4k, but my hp total stayed at 17.2k, and when i used a perk/stim/heal anything on it, it didnt go up to the 19.4k at all, and my heals do over 10k :P so i sat down, and it healed up, but then of course hte buff ends and im back to normal, but it doesnt matter...because i cant get the hp bonus when i cant heal the damage it is now doing, and never did before...
    Last edited by Blackruby; Feb 9th, 2007 at 06:53:55. Reason: rawr

Any particular circumstances on this? I've got zero problems with heals, hp buff is there as is the heal that accompanies it.
    Just wondering if there's a particular "situation"? or whether it's constant...

Must say though, it does sound really odd...
    Sgtpajeron 220 /30/70 Solitus Soldier
    Drpajeron 220 /30 /70 Solitus Doctor
    Pajitsu 220/30/68 Opifex Martial Artist
    Proud President of L.R.R.P, Omni Atlantean
    1st Soldier named Sgtpajeron to equip a "Xan of Anger" 05/03/09
    Beetelguese has reached enlightenment on Deranged Xan... 1st?
    Pajitsu hit AI30 on Deranged Xan... 1st?
    1st Martial Artist named Pajitsu to equip Kuma Tonfa - Left Hand 28/12/11

I'm getting similar effect on my heal when i cast it. I have 15k hp, when i hit my heal i get 17.5k hp but only actually get healed up to 16.5k?
    First on RK1 to see a girl naked.
    Sliceu 220/18 Shade (Opi)

no particular situation really, its just happening randomly

Might this be purely visual? Happened a few times to me that it looked like I wasn't able to heal a team mate's max-HP buffs. Extremely annoying at low levels, when this means that someone looks to me like he is half-dead and I keep healing him while he is absolutely OK. Happened a few times to me in the past. Never happened to myself, tho.
    Luuv lvl220/19/67 NM engie equip
    Spamheal lvl205/23 NM doc equip
    You might not believe it possible, but not all my toons are in my signature! *gasp*
    And yes, I always edit my posts.

Off to have a look into this right now (then off to find Regi to learn how bug reports work).

[Edit:]
    Ok, could this actually be entirely non-doc related? I've seen reports of people logging into game to find they had more HP than they should, but that the only way to heal it is heal delta. Could it be that?

Personally I just buffed omni med several times, life channeller several times, many casts of BI, and everything is working exactly how it always has. I also left Omni med to tick for a bit and it didnt hit my HP.

Have you also ried the famous "select yourself and press T" which always fixed visual errors on team HP window?
    Last edited by Siorai; Feb 9th, 2007 at 10:19:37.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.

got the same problem myself...
    and it doesnt happen randomly... more like... all the time...
    onlyhealdelta that can get my hp up again, and that takes... a while
    tried with coils/deathless blessing, but still doesnt fill..

kk, editing a lil myself after reading siorai post
    when i logged on i found myself with 22k hp before proc (erm, woot?:P) which is 2846 more hp then i usually have.
    but this is only... in some zones.. and even when i have normal hp (like i had before the patch) my +hp stuff is still bugged.
    (note, this is only with my own +hp buffs, behe, cs and the soldier buff fills my hp completely like it always have done)

(and ofc i have tried *t* myself:P)
    Last edited by Amnina; Feb 9th, 2007 at 10:42:19.
    Lilledoc 220/27 doc Equip

So when you cast LC you find yourself with 4190HP that you cant heal? (1344 + 2846).

nope, i can heal the extra hp i got over night... just... not any of my hp buffs
    Lilledoc 220/27 doc Equip

Thats really odd, and I cant seem to duplicate it.

What we really need is confirmation this is only happening to people who have the mystery extra HP to see if it's linked.

My HP is exactly as it was pre-patch which might explain why I'm not suffering from it.

Same thing here, tried to duplicate it wearing different setups etc, everything is exactly as it should be regardless of what I'm wearing or what buffs I have running...

Pretty sure this is related to this issue. The client is at the moment not always displaying the correct health, the server has the right number though so its just a visual bug (annoying none the less )

When that happens it can appear like your healing might not be working on occasion as the server wont let you heal health it knows isn't there, even if your GUI is showing that it is. We are still looking at it, but so far it would appear to be one in the same.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

thanks Sil

Odd... I had everything working fine until after I'd done a Pande raid. Now LC says it's healing me for the usual 1344, however the numbers only add up to 785... the rest is left unhealed... BI's HP buff heal seems to be falling short of it's intended amount too, by around 400ish. I hope this is just a visual glitch
    Thankfully my healdelta is more than enough to fill the rest in virtually no time anyways
    Last edited by Pajeron; Feb 9th, 2007 at 16:13:39.

i just noticed this on my advy

it wont let me heal above 5689 of 5883 max health
    after i hit 5689 i can cast heals but they have no effect.

seems to be a new bug.. sure hope it's addressed.. this really sucks
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

Quote Originally Posted by Blackruby View Post
    FIX IT!!!!

You broke my doc

wth is this eh? I cant heal any of the HP I gain through HP buffs etc, eg. When i cast my heal, I get the HP bonus yes, BUT It wont let me heal the 2.2k HP I get fromt he heal...so it defeats the entire purpose of even HAVING THE HP BUFF!!! Not to mention I cant even heal the HP given to me from LC/Omni med!!

Oh oh! And everytime omni med's little heal ticks for the team, I lose 1k hp!! Really annoying! You may think "Oh well that much hp really makes no difference" thats 4k hp I cant heal back after I cast the buffs on myself, because now I take damage when I cast em, and only way to heal them back is via my heal delta, not even HoTs/perks/procs or normal heal will let me revive that.And thats quite a bit of HP to lose when you solo and things can hit you pretty darn hard.

So plx, FIX IT!!!
    happened to me too on my mp twink after i casted odin.. my pet couldn"t heal me :/
    French, deal with it.