Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Add a rocket spawn nano

Quote Originally Posted by Ats View Post
    please, ive never hit a mech for 4-7k AS its not possible. stop with the bull!@#$ already.
    You've never done it so it nevers happens..ok.

I get 6kish dmg happen 1/4 ASs.

Had an agent chase my assualt mech from core to B, him hitting me with everything he had on the way, AS, perks, procs, I started full hp, I didn't make it to B (RL used to wipe last little bit of HP).
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    You've never done it so it nevers happens..ok.

I get 6kish dmg happen 1/4 ASs.

Had an agent chase my assualt mech from core to B, him hitting me with everything he had on the way, AS, perks, procs, I started full hp, I didn't make it to B (RL used to wipe last little bit of HP).
    sounds realy wierd.. cuse FA is caped at 1.5k against mechs.. so AS shuld be caped at 1.3k.. -.^
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    sounds realy wierd.. cuse FA is caped at 1.5k against mechs.. so AS shuld be caped at 1.3k.. -.^
    There's no 13k cap on AS in PvP.
    Chemical "Domman" Ecstasy - 22022 Martial Artist of Spartans.
    Humpage "Archsavior" Heals - 21815 Inherited Doctor
    Stupid "Domm02" Trox - 16422 Enforcer

Mechs and turrets shouldn't have damage reduction when hit by people, they probably should be completely immune. Grab an assault rifle or a standars hand weapon and try to take down a tank, it "might" be posible for a huge mob, and would take forever.
    If you don't feel like making them immune (they should none the less be imune to perks and procs, stunning a mech is... silly) the amount of damage taken by mechs and turrets from people and pets should be in the 1-10 instead of the 100's

spawn nanos for fixers but not requireing mc like all other spawnnanos...
    would be nice for the fixers image....he can get it easyly with just a single click everywhere he is

Everybody needs new rockets, not only fixers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithnag View Post
    Everybody needs new rockets, not only fixers.
    Only fixers beeing able to spawn them would promote team work.. aka a soldier using the RL and a fixer feeding him whith ammo..
    Messiah has spoken.

but then not only fixers, give them to fixers, engineers and crats, so both sides have more than one option to aquire them.

but then not only fixers, give them to fixers, engineers and crats, so both sides have more than one option to aquire them.
    -.^ I would say fixers and traders then.. but anything else would just be wierd =P
    Messiah has spoken.

crats have the "pull" to do it, engineers have te knowledge for producing them, and well yea, traders have the nack of "trade"

Problem with a nano that spawns it it's it would make the ones that are sold by LE vendors obsolete, they would no longer be a VP sink (wich we need, if the BS is fixed and ends up being a long term activity for all, on even grounds), and if it charges the VP's on the summoner then he don't have a way to recover them from the people he gives the rocket, it would end up opening the door for people to sell them for credits... etc. Vending machines in the BS, posibly by the control points or something would be a more viable idea. Either that or all can summon his own rocket and is charged the apropiate amount of VP's for it.
    Last edited by Ithnag; Feb 13th, 2007 at 21:54:12.

crats have the "pull" to do it, engineers have te knowledge for producing them, and well yea, traders have the nack of "trade"

Problem with a nano that spawns it it's it would make the ones that are sold by LE vendors obsolete, they would no longer be a VP sink (wich we need, if the BS is fixed and ends up being a long term activity for all, on even grounds), and if it charges the VP's on the summoner then he don't have a way to recover them from the people he gives the rocket, it would end up opening the door for people to sell them for credits... etc. Vending machines in the BS, posibly by the control points or something would be a more viable idea. Either that or all can summon his own rocket and is charged the apropiate amount of VP's for it.
    But your missing one realy important thing when it comes to the rockets..
    Messiah has spoken.

i might be missing a lot of things, honestly :/

i might be missing a lot of things, honestly :/
    Yeah... and one of them is that the rockets are sold in basic superior stors by basic weapon vendors for 1300 credits
    or by the guy right outside the bs for 13000 credits (he says that if we dont like the price we can always run all the way to Omni trade..)
    and not for VPs.. =p
    Messiah has spoken.

yea i noticed that, i'm kida slower than usual today

yea i noticed that, i'm kida slower than usual today
    *pets Ithnag on the shulder* its ok bro.. was a nice try.. however a VPsink realy wount be needed.. would be cool if we actuly culd buy a item turning VPs in to creds also so that we culd use the hundreds of thousends of VPs we will have in 1-2 years ^.^
    Messiah has spoken.

ahahahaha, VP's for creds!! that way i migth be able to buy my alien armor!!!

ahahahaha, VP's for creds!! that way i migth be able to buy my alien armor!!!
    Was thinking the same thing ^.^
    Messiah has spoken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12