Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262758 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Videos 2

Quote Originally Posted by PooNaGe
    Hope you put some good music on that !
    nah, soad lullaby ;(

Good Video Karlino.

Oddwuaya: Your hp is bugged!

(best part) lol.
    lol.

Bah.. ok so i set up fraps and everything and i think i started a thread about this b4 but either way what i tried before still isnt working i have it on the highest pixel i can, 1280x720x32 it's still not helping at all when it comes to watchin it the text is still blurry but idk thats not even close to the bad part, i cant even pvp when recording i havent tried but i gaurentee i cant lol when i'm in arena i usually hold a steady FPS of like 25-35 but when i start recording it immediately drops to 3.7-4 and never moves between that but is mainly locked on 3.7 idk why it goes down THAT much it doesnt make sense but i'm sure its a PC thing so idk if someone could help maybe check otu what im runnin on and tell me what would need to be upgraded to atleast let me pvp while recording either it be good quality or not u'll still see whats goin on :P so if anyone could help that'd be awesome.
    lol.

Great video Bello. Cool choice of music too btw, your the first person in a long time I've heard of liking the song "Proud Like a God" ^^ Btw, nerf advs? Nerf agents who bring me into tir with 2-3 others there waiting for me, lol.

WTB a computer I can run fraps on so I can toss together some of my own, instead of having Karlino play camera man.

BRYSH!!!11! all i can say is...

Ur my boy bello...Ur my boy ;D

wtb payed acc so i can get back ig !!!
    Loved the vid m8 \o/
    We're all gone again ;p

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=445035 - Some info regarding Movie Making =)

Its All About The Phats.
    Uncell - make sure you have the latest version of fraps, dont be cheap and use a copied version, purchase the full, its pretty cheap and runs alot better.

Also remember that fraps is dumping MASSIVE amounts of data to your HD, like a few Mb's per second, so make sure your output drive is fairly rapid, otherwise ur FPS is going to be limited by how fast the data can be written.

Other than that, i get a decent 20+ FPS on my 2Ghz P4, so hardware isnt *that* much of a deciding factor. Gl with it.

And Bello - great vid, bar the first 2 mins. I am surprised you found your gank on another persons target, and then ur instant retreat all the way back into guard camping territory, worthy of a "/Rocky".

Other than that, cool vid
    Acetsuntura (220]/21/70) - Adventurer

Hahah Tsun did you see my HP? No other choice then to run there in mimic soldier hehe. That gank was kinnda funny was in a hurry to get to a Aliumz raid with my guild so i thought what the hell. Do it and run!!

And the /rocky worked as intended i knew someone was gonna comment on it hehe... Pisses me of that i didnt frapsed when we got youre ass or Xorrens with the RR hit squad in ICC a couple of nights ago

Btw Tsun youre alpha is damn good got any tricks up youre sleeve? Plz share ;D

The music took some thought. Normally i would go for some hardcore hiphop but kinnda liked the sound of "The Hives"

Glad you guys liked the vid

//Bellmeister
    Veteran of Ragnarok
    Agent Frank "Bellorofon" Sinatra
    Like O´l blue eyes "I do things my way"
    PvP vids is pwnage!

l'l say it again..

I wanted to suicide on the last song.

Last edited by Karlino; Mar 6th, 2006 at 20:27:55.
    Ex-President of eBay Jihad Squad
    // Karlino - 218|16 Soli Fixer
    // Depredation 148|3 Atrox NT
    // PvP Videos
    // Mafia Din Ventrilo 2: Civil War

Member of Sanguine Prophecy
    // First Sergeant Karlino - 70 Orc Hunter

"Okay, as you can see we've hit a right paradox, delete the mission and repull." -RK Mission Fun, Lime, Adam, Karl
    Clan gankin' again. Well, at least I'm not Bigmanforce.

http://files.filefront.com/ThieffvsK.../fileinfo.html

Thieff vs Me

There were 4 duels, 2 in the video.

1st: I win (Video)
    2nd: I win. (Video)
    3rd: She wins (my SWS ran out and tried casting mid fight but never equipped)
    4th: I win with SB

Thieff: 213 Advy
    Karlino: 210 Fixer
    // PvP Videos

"Okay, as you can see we've hit a right paradox, delete the mission and repull." -RK Mission Fun, Lime, Adam, Karl

I got full fraps and despite having 28.8kbps dialup AO actually runs at a decent framerate while its on (im sure filming duels wouldnt lag me tooo much) but the vid files are just huge, i filmed about 1min30 of ganks and it was 520meg.....so what tool should i use to compress it and which format is smallest? im thinking wma or divx but helps appreciated please.

lol just got to watching your video, Bell. It's good, but that footage must be really old man. It's been a while sicne t1 and t2/nano input hood here
    // PvP Videos

err some of these videos asks m for a password in order to dload em. Do I need to register at fileFront? or whut is this?

I think u are trying to access fastpass servers, those are filefront members only, u needa use the free servers (at the top)

Nope, using the free public servers. And it only happens on some videos, odd.

Alot of nice ones here=) Like to see more. Everyone should get my approval of music before posting though^^ Oh the horror in some.

Edit: sometimes I just press "ok" w/o typing a password, and it work.. and sometimes it dont. Ah well, must be my pc on crack >.<
    Last edited by gomp; Mar 7th, 2006 at 11:24:34.

Fraps ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Tsun
    Uncell - make sure you have the latest version of fraps, dont be cheap and use a copied version, purchase the full, its pretty cheap and runs alot better.
    wow.. lol

just wow.. i go from usin the old copy 2.0.0 while recording at 3.7-4ish fps which is farrrr too low to pvp with to using the newest version and now i'm recording at around a locked 25ish fps in arena and 15-20 trolling whompa wars/TG goood news too bad i'm already involved with my Keeper soon enough he'll be high enough to maybe make some lowbie pvp vids?! :P

i had no idea it would be that big of a difference, i only have 512 RAM and a Geforce MX 440 veryyyy oldschool equipment i know gonna go pick up a couple Gigs of ram tomorrow and a new Video card (not sure which one yet) but i will be able to finally start doing Tnet/APF again it was always laggy but since the Zerg has gotten ridiculously huge i cant really play so the new Ram/Vid card should help alot.

Thanks again Tsun
    Last edited by Uncell; Mar 7th, 2006 at 13:22:46.
    lol.

Its All About The Phats.
    more than welcome dood, i knew this from having exactly the same problem myself.

I had really bad recording framerates until i got the latest version, some serious performance increases.

Im glad it worked for you Uncel, hope to see some vids soon!
    Acetsuntura (220]/21/70) - Adventurer

Now I'm not gunna cme out and say it, but I'm cheap AND I have a good working version of fraps
    // PvP Videos

Took me alot of bit-torrenting to achieve teh same Karl
    歯ブラシ.........
    Chaotic Order *AP*.....
    Durtycalm - 060|05|14 - Crat .| Doctor - 56|16|220 - Durtyheals....
    Gaara - 110|11|28 - Meta .| Keeper - 58|20|220 - Tsuyoi....
    Durtysnipe - 076|08|21 - Agent |. Fixer - 60|18|213 - Durtymeep......

First download here

http://files.filefront.com/XorrenvsD.../fileinfo.html

Dokalicious vs Xorren
    Last edited by Karlino; Mar 7th, 2006 at 20:56:24.
    // PvP Videos

Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262758 ... LastLast