Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ever wanted to know which nanos you could currently use?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    only nanos that are missing, are ones without a crystal.
    Well, they have crystals just a different type of crystals And I'm expecting we'll be seeing more and more nanos come in that shape.
    Your signature cannot be longer than 2000 characters including BB code markup.

Tons of chars and forum requires me to stop making new alts. :'(

I'm back home now so the page is working again.
    Nanolisting by skill - See what nanos you can use with your current nanoskills
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

NT done... just MP left now (+ possible small changes that people might spot that are wrong that I missed)
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

MP finally done...
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

I like it, thanks for your effort
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

Hi! Just tried it out a while back, yesterday on my advy to be exact. Nice tool, thanks! One flaw I found was in advy runbuff section, the team free movement shows up before normal free movement, at least for me, though the reqs are higher there. Another thing is that I got some odd horizontal lines on top of text when using it with my IE, Firefox works just fine!
    -Haloer

------
    Sepekeeper/Haloer/Missadvy, supporting our local Omni-Tek branch office.

Fiddled with adv runspeed buff slightly...

and wow it looks crappy on IE.
    But since it valides with w3c (http://validator.w3.org) I'm going to assume it's something fishy with IE and just ignore it. If you use IE you only have yourself to blame.
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

Thumbs up Wow!

Just looked at the site. Thanks for all the effort! Awesome!
    ***My attention may be easy to get, but can you hold it?***

New url, http://kaze.dreamcrash.org/nanolist - report any possible errors!

Old url will still work, but since it's my development page I moved a copy to a more reliable computer, that also wont change between two reloads.
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbiter View Post
    Fiddled with adv runspeed buff slightly...

and wow it looks crappy on IE.
    But since it valides with w3c (http://validator.w3.org) I'm going to assume it's something fishy with IE and just ignore it. If you use IE you only have yourself to blame.
    could be cause you're using Transitional, instead of Strict.

working on my itemdb site, i've found that if i set the doctype to Strict, IE7 will render near (if not totally) identical to foxfired and opera.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    could be cause you're using Transitional, instead of Strict.

working on my itemdb site, i've found that if i set the doctype to Strict, IE7 will render near (if not totally) identical to foxfired and opera.
    Good idea, but didn't work.
    Looked at it some more, and seems it's the <fieldset> tag that's fishy in IE. Quick google showed other people with problems, but no one-second fix so I'll just turn a blind eye towards this again... If you use IE it's your own fault!
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

Small update...
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

Not updated anything more since last time, so this is just a bump.
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

Under doctor long-term HP buffs it lists Gargantuan Health as the best one although Superior Omni-Med is better.
    Jampe

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbiter View Post
    <snip>... If you use IE you only have yourself to blame.
    He he I agree =)

Very nifty tool btw, will look into this when I get home =)
    Avicenna Docsparrow - 220 Vindicator LE68
    Inara Oinari Serra - 220
    Shopsparrow - TL7 - Name suggestions welcome
    Minigun Minimoo - TL5 Intermediate
    Sneaky Spysparrow Pants - TL4
    Proud member of The Syndicate

"There's always time for bacon!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jampe78 View Post
    Under doctor long-term HP buffs it lists Gargantuan Health as the best one although Superior Omni-Med is better.
    Ffs... as a doctor main I was sure I had fixed this already. Guess I fixed it before I redid it... thanks.
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

Shameless bump...
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

This site looks good.
    Free bump, and a request:
    Is there any chance to get a bot interface for this?
    ie. XML, AOML or CSV output instead of HTML output.

If you're interested in adding a "bot interface", and want help with it, ask away. I'll try to help as best I can.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    This site looks good.
    Free bump, and a request:
    Is there any chance to get a bot interface for this?
    ie. XML, AOML or CSV output instead of HTML output.

If you're interested in adding a "bot interface", and want help with it, ask away. I'll try to help as best I can.
    None of that should be a problem... Since I never do any such things myself, I'm not sure exactly what each of those should output thou so you're welcome to do it. Just let me know what info you need from my part to write it, and I can add it to the site as separate files.
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

The way I approach it, is to toss the raw data over to a ouput function.
    Say, if the user wants CSV, toss your data array over to a function that will format that data into CSV, and let it output stuff, then stop the script to prevent the standard output that is generated by a normal request.

As to how stuff works:
    Basically, AOML is just like HTML, just very very simplified, plus some special AO-tags.
    It's the stuff that's displayed in infoviews ingame.

CSV is basically a file that works like a table.
    Each row is typically separated by a \r\n (cartiege return, newline).
    Each collumn is typically separated by the character ;
    The first row typically contains the header information, ie. a name for the different collumns. The following rows contain data.
    Example:
    name;ql;description
    Some nanoprogram;156;This nanoprogram makes you unvournable.

XML is basically... well. Check wikipedia.org.
    Example:
    <xml>
    <query>
    <profession>Bureaucrat</profession>
    <level>220</level>
    </query>
    <results>
    <nanoprogram>
    <name>Cool nanoprogram</name>
    <ql>156</ql>
    <requirements>
    <matmet>500</matmet>
    </requirements>
    <aoid>
    <low>1</low>
    <high>2</high>
    </aoid>
    </nano>
    <nano>
    stuff for the second nano here
    </nano>
    </results>
    </xml>
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast