Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stellar Doctor Nanodeck

I'd gladly trade the pistol/MA and maybe even the Hp for added nanoinit instead.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Preferably, we keep all with the nano init added. ^^
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeventura View Post
    Preferably, we keep all with the nano init added. ^^
    nothing can be taken away anyway. at the minimum, these need to have everything that the sum of their parts have.

we'll be lobbying for more, but we can't "trade" things.... thats not how it will work in this case.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

I can think of 3 things the docs never can get enough of:

1: nano init

2: nano init

3: nano init
    Drtheron B 220/30 Atrox Doc First AI30 atrox doc on RK1
    Stilithium B 220/12 Nanomage Doc PVP project

Nttheron B 220/16 Atrox NT Ao easymode pvp is: on
    Lithvium B 220/13 Solitius Crat DD hoe project
    Zystem B 208/8 Nanomage Engineer Tradeskiller

+ A couple of alts in progress

OnWear
    Name = SetFlag Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : NanoFocusLevel 6
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : NanoRange 5
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : WeaponRange 5
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : RunSpeed 50
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : CritialResistance 2
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : BiologicalMetamorphosis 30
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : Treatment 30
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : Stamina 30
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : Pharmaceuticals 60
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : Pistol 30
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : MartialArts 30
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : 1hBlunt 30
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : MaterialCreation 30
    Name = Modify Target = Wearer TickCount = 1 TickInterval = 0 : MaxHealth 300
    Thanks funcom for adding 1hb
    RK3
    Killerkatze7 - 220/30/70
    Rymar - 220/23/65

RK1
    Killercat7 - 220/30/70
    Eparee - 182/10/38

Suddenly, that's quite alot of stats added. Sure you aren't mistaken?
    We usually call it WTF.
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

That's from the new DB rip, don't think that that's a mistaken, because they added only 30 1hb + 30 mc to it (others were already on it)
    RK3
    Killerkatze7 - 220/30/70
    Rymar - 220/23/65

RK1
    Killercat7 - 220/30/70
    Eparee - 182/10/38

Doubt anyways the 30 MC will change the landing rate of ours nukes/dots though.

They should gief us nanoinit, even if it's only 30 nano init.
    We usually call it WTF.

MC should have been MM
    1HB should have been Init

I don't get what they smoke sometimes. Its like they read a random post and just go with it.

Oh well. On my break soon. I'll re-up to get the last of my symbs and this item, but I won't see them in action for quite awhile after that. The item-itis is just getting to me.

Ofc they didnt add 1hb to doc star. This is just a bad joke.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLithvium View Post
    Ofc they didnt add 1hb to doc star. This is just a bad joke.
    Actually, no, its not. I just built it. It has 1HB. Any shotgun Doc should be utterly disgusted.

I'm quite surprised they added it. I saw one doc lobbying for 1hb on it and other docs that said there's no need to add all possible weaponskills on it, but they added it nonetheless.

Sure, why not. I don't mind a bone for the 1hb doc. Still surprised.
    Hope we can still get NI though ^^
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

I'm using 1hb and I was actually surprised myself of this inclusion.
    I was not the doc "lobbying" for it, from the start I knew that going a different way would require more optimization and sacrifices.

30 AAO would have been beneficial to every weapon choices as mentioned somewhere in the 18.0 discussion forum. It's not as if it was hard to keep weapons out of OE nowadays.
    Another way to treat everyone equally would have been to simply admit we are primarily healers, scrap the idea of ANY weapon bonus on the nanodeck and give us some nano init love instead.

Well now that it's here I'll surely find a way to make best use of this godsent +30 1hb
    220/30/70 Neutral Trox Doc on Atlantean.
    First (and only?) doc with Dreadloch Enhanced Panther and Lord of Abandonment --> Description: He has new ideas.

I know you didn't lobby for it, didn't mean you. And didn't meant it so sound negative. But yeah AAO or AAD primarily would have made more sense and NI instead would have been very welcome.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

it has 1hb ,no bow (wont even say AS) ?
    wtf sense does that mean srsly?

next time ill ask for piercing for doc and some retard working there will add on some new item. GJ funcom

Well piercing wouldn't be a good choice (mainly due to clusters location in waist and left-arm if I remember correctly). 1hb is much more support-symb friendly.
    Well this inclusion created at least an interest for the 1hb setup, I keep receiving tells for advices lately.
    220/30/70 Neutral Trox Doc on Atlantean.
    First (and only?) doc with Dreadloch Enhanced Panther and Lord of Abandonment --> Description: He has new ideas.

Nice item!
    Punk
    Fixer/Enf/NT/Soldier/Doctor/Agent/Crat/Keeper/Engi

Retired Doc Professional
    <shakes head>

1HB and mc certainly aren't what i was asking for

Quote Originally Posted by Mmba
    The Doctor stellar nanodeck is decent.... i mean, it does give all the things we had and are necessities, like stamina, treatment, health, etc. and gives some weapon skills for whatever weapon a doc may have (which is only really good with helping to equip the weapon, as we all do remember that our AR from weaponskills is crap)

it doesn't have anything sexy though, ya know? some nano init would be lovely (since, ya know, it is a stellar nanodeck)- if theres a list of 10 things that docs want on it, #s 1-9 are nano init. besides that? well, heal efficiency, or some -cost, or even some nano pool/nano delta/heal delta (in that order of preference)

i did mention the need for shotgun, too. sometimes i feel my posts fall on deaf ears.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Quote Originally Posted by Mmba View Post
    i did mention the need for shotgun, too. sometimes i feel my posts fall on deaf ears.

Which is

a) utterly amazing given that apparently a tiny request asking for 1HB got heard

b) more proof that the Professionals don't get any more voice than random threads

/bow to you for having the patience to try. That stuff would have burned me out long ago if in the same position.

Apparently it pays to start a thread for every little thing you want to see accomplished rather than trying to be organized and having rational discussions.

You got to be f***cking kidding me?

It is abundantly clear that FC no longer has a clue about what they are doing.

Please ask them what their thought process(if any) was adding it to the star and post it here on doc forum please.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast