Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed Collector Loot

Problem with low droprates is that it is very unfair and doesnt correspond to the effort put into it. Sure most toons will get the phatz after an expected number of runs. Problem is that a minority can be very lucky and get loots fast, while a few more will never get what they want/need.

A system of partial loot would be much fairer. Explaining:

-If the drop rate of one item is supposed to be 1% it means that although most people will have to do aproximately (in a very wide sense) 50 runs to get the item, a few lucky people will get it in the first few tries and a few more will have to do hundreds of runs to get it. OTOH if instead of the item we had a "partial" item (could be a token or part) worth 1/10th of the item (you would have to collect 10 pieces to make the item) but with a drop rate of 10% this would give the majority aproximately the same number of runs but would eliminate the extremely lucky runs and reduce the number of extremely unlucky ones. Plus people could see the fruit of their effort.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

so wait, if the pieces for mantis armor drop from collector, do we have QL 200 mantis armor in game now?

Imo, remove all that loot again... its lame, its crashing the economy ingame, which is also part of the game slowly dying, stop giving all the crybaby's what they want
    attract new players by putting more effort in spreading the word

Quote Originally Posted by Kuegen View Post
    so wait, if the pieces for mantis armor drop from collector, do we have QL 200 mantis armor in game now?
    Would like an answer on this, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by grandefiasco View Post
    Imo, remove all that loot again... its lame, its crashing the economy ingame, which is also part of the game slowly dying, stop giving all the crybaby's what they want
    attract new players by putting more effort in spreading the word
    Irony ftw.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    Would like an answer on this, anyone?
    I've seen it...

seen 2 pieces for sale on shopping channels

yes 200 mantis armor is in game,i have a chest,from a piece from bronze chest

i'd be hoping for a ql 200 candy cord, personally. +100 pistol and fling, yesdrop, not unique, left or right finger? omg, awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by lalatakira View Post
    corpse : Burden of Competence
    (1st day pf)
    I only plan on including loot that has dropped after the loot nerf. Since then I havent seen or heard of anyone get a BoC from the corpse

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite0 View Post
    I only plan on including loot that has dropped after the loot nerf. Since then I havent seen or heard of anyone get a BoC from the corpse
    I talked with means myself and he said BoC is no more from the collector.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

a system like VP would fit better, exemple :

Each Collector killed award you with 10 Collector Points (CP), then you run to a shop where any single items currently dropping from the Collector can be found and buy them with those CP.

Just a lil though...not sure of it's good but well. Would be more fair to everyone

The current droprate for anything useful from Collector is so low that I dont plan on ever doing it again. If anyone finds any items that arent in my list, post it up here and i'll add it.

something new?
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite0 View Post
    The current droprate for anything useful from Collector is so low that I dont plan on ever doing it again.
    Pretty much sums up my opinion of the place now. If I want random RK junk, i'll go dyna hunting on RK, not do an endgame instance. Thanks.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Meh no boc now etc means I aint going to bother doing it. This instance will be pretty much dead soon. Not that it was easy to get a team as an mp in the first place. Easy for the same old chosen profs once again.
    Still here

Supple Lead Viralbots 300
    alrdy in list yes, but this one from silver chest, not gold

Got an ELLTS 200 from bronze chest
    Igoros, Adventurer
    Igoroc, Enforcer
    Igorus, Keeper
    Igorac, Doctor
    Igoras, Fixer
    Igoris, Soldier
    President of Phoenix

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast