Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mission Reward Broken in BS

Mission Reward Broken in BS

Just did a BS Mission and got no xp or vp, confirmed by others in that bs.
    Not sure where to put this so the Devs see it.

Move it if it needs to go somewhere else.
    "Yeah when I walk as a shadow through the valley of death I will be feared as evil!"

This has happened to me once before, prior to 18.4, I was told at that time it's been known to bug occasionally where the daily mission won't update as the points tick away. I'm not sure if that affected all the players on that BS or not, so this could be a new issue I suppose...
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    This has happened to me once before, prior to 18.4, I was told at that time it's been known to bug occasionally where the daily mission won't update as the points tick away. I'm not sure if that affected all the players on that BS or not, so this could be a new issue I suppose...
    happened to me yesterday, points passed 425 and no update.
    dunno why.
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    It updated, and I turned it it. But no reward

Same for you or did you have to run bs again?
    "Yeah when I walk as a shadow through the valley of death I will be feared as evil!"

Quote Originally Posted by Caighil3 View Post

Were you teamed with someone that's not in teaming range? This has been known to happen particularly with the 101-150 BS range where people are teaming up with people normally out of range and it won't give you the reward when you turn it in then. You need to leave team before you turn it in.
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Caighil3 View Post

You sure? Sometimes I don't get the message but still get the reward.

Just did it on another toon, same thing and no one there got it either

whole bunch of a 175-214 BS round just got no reward. clearly bugged

BS daily mission bugged now?

This appears to now give NO reward whatsoever. I completed it, saw the "Mission Accomplished", got the daily lockout in my mish window, but there was no increase in xp OR VP.

Speaking to other players around the NPC, none of the ones I talked to got a reward either.

Wow, they must be really desperate for cash then! They want EVERYONE to buy their VP now.

Hoping just broken code

I did this on my MP, got update fine, went to turn it in (was not teamed with anyone) and although I got the daily note lockout I got no VP or XP at all.

Definitely broken.

I was alone on BS and turned in the Daily and got no SK for research too.
    Also no VP or Tokens.
    Happy employee of the Omni Tek corporation.
    I am destruction. I am creation. I am Engineer.
    Free Tradeskill Services on RK1. Includes AI Armor.

AOMover | AwesOme Script
    Open Source Licenses, enjoy your freedom

Funcom employee

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. We are working on it right now.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

I did a BS daily before the patch, and turned it in after the patch.

I got 44K xp, but I didn't notice and VP or token gain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

I got the mission before patch, but finished it after. No reward. Should have read in here before..
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Funcom employee

We have found the culprit and a quick downtime fix should be coming to the Live dimensions soon.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

groovy.

I can confirm that minutes before downtime i turned in the BS mission and recieved neither XP, tokens or VP.
    "Can I have some shoes?"

I just turned in a BS mission after the patch that I did before the patch and did not get tokens nor reward. Might be fixed for newly pulled ones though.

OK, I got the XP/VP reward on my (paid) crat.

But it seems now froobs cannot pull the mission at all - I hope this is a bug and not intended, because it's nice having froobs have incentive to help it run.

On my froob alt:
    Me: You hand out missions, right?
    John Smith: Maybe I do... Maybe I don't.. What have you heard?

Only option is "Goodbye"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast