Thread: With all the new stuff

With all the new stuff

Any chance for some modifications to the inferno mission pulling system? Sucks as much as it ever has to need a 220 to pull a mission. Time to change it so anyone can pull that difficulty of mission and still get the same reward?
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Should fix research caps instead/also, be much easier to find pullers then.

Blackmesa
    220/30/68 Clan Agent

ja

The research is insane at LE 10, would be nice to see it cut back. Or the incentive for 220 missions be much higher.
    Aborted "Provision" Lovechild - 220/30/70 - Shade

Bump, so hard.
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

Inferno missions could use a complete rework really. Does anyone feel they haven't done more than enough inf missions for a lifetime?

The suggestions posted here are good, and I'd also like to see new higher difficulty missions which can challenge a good team, which have rewards to suit.
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

Would be interesting to see if teams would run as they do now as a 220 in team weights of the 170 guy.

IMO suddenly lots and lots of toons just wouldn't cut it.

This made me think maybe its intended this way, so that high levels help out others to level and team up.

Bump anyhow..

Quote Originally Posted by Provision View Post
    The research is insane at LE 10, would be nice to see it cut back. Or the incentive for 220 missions be much higher.
    I think Means stated at the AO meeting in Norway that 9/10 researches will get a small reduction.. or a tad higher cap..
    ..sometime.
    Last edited by Metafizis; Nov 22nd, 2010 at 11:06:52.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    I think Means stated at the AO meeting in Norway that 9/10 researches will get a small reduction.. or a tad higher cap..
    ..sometime.
    somehow, by reading what you've typed, i pictured means talking into his shirt, mumbling the words so no one would hear...
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Which reminds me, did he ever get his camera back?
    ICC planet-wide announcement: Puzzytehcrat has been awarded the highest honorary rank for outstanding dedication to the defence of Rubi-Ka. Happy to be the First Clan ***MALE*** Crat to hit AI 30 RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Fugyaz View Post
    Crats, ordy has no room being close to this list. Thelibertine is one of the best Omnis, worth mentioning. Hands down the over all award goes to Puzzytehcrat.

Funcom employee

Nope. :\
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Nope. :\
    Hope there were no explict videos of means on them that no one should see! (Means as a Teletuby anyone? :P)

Back on topic:
    Yes for same rewards when 215+ pulls and a 220 gets now.
    Yes for an "Extra Hard" inf mish.
    Yes for reduction of LE9/10 cap.
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Xatgunner View Post
    Hope there were no explict videos of means on them that no one should see! (Means as a Teletuby anyone? :P)

Back on topic:
    Yes for same rewards when 215+ pulls and a 220 gets now.
    Yes for an "Extra Hard" inf mish.
    Yes for reduction of LE9/10 cap.
    Extra hard missions:
    275-300 mobs, only those hard hitting types (malah's, infernal's, tiig's or those crazy annoying sided mobs), all mobs should cast a self hatelist wipe every 20s-30s.
    Reward: 200k SK split into into 2x 100k hits?
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.