Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Doctor Nano Document!

Quote Originally Posted by nerfedgimp View Post
    Stupid question maybe, but are the cooldown on the team heals and single heals the same?
    No.
    CH heals, single heals, and team heals all have their own cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    No.
    CH heals, single heals, and team heals all have their own cooldowns.
    Awesome, then healing power in itself isnt nerfed that bad, when alternating heals, just the nano cost is going up a lot.

2 questions:

So you can use A&O in CH downtime - and it works on self too?

Additionally, could use comments on nano cost for both RK and SL heals, DoTs, and init debuffs.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    2 questions:

So you can use A&O in CH downtime - and it works on self too?

Additionally, could use comments on nano cost for both RK and SL heals, DoTs, and init debuffs.
    No. A&O is in the CH line. Meaning CH and A&O lock eachother out so if ones in cooldown you cannot use the other. You can use any single target heal or team heal however. As far as the A&O healing the doctor as well, Im not to sure.

Im working on a summary in the doctors forum. You can view what I have so far here.

Still the same crap idea of 8-9sec attack time ? WTF ! I want go full-def on my doc and stil being able to insta-cast BI. Fix it finally ffs.
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

Quote Originally Posted by EIS View Post
    Still the same crap idea of 8-9sec attack time ? WTF ! I want go full-def on my doc and stil being able to insta-cast BI. Fix it finally ffs.
    Sadly attack times on heals have yet to be changed. Our DoTs however have received a small decrease in time. 12 to 9 seconds for top A line dots, SL dots for line B have all been made 10s to match bone eater, and all line C dots are 5 seconds cast time but are capped at 1s.

I can accept higher recharge...but lower casting time pls. Why other proffesion can go full-def but doc cannot ? Balance please...
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

Sorry, didn't have a chance to read most of these comments yet.. LOVE these changes for my doc.. HP buff got boosted, DoTs got boosted, Heals got boosted, Decrep got nerfed but UBT gained -100 damage, so I think this is great.. HoTs seem a little short (20-30s), but I think we can manage

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffinator View Post
    Sorry, didn't have a chance to read most of these comments yet.. LOVE these changes for my doc.. HP buff got boosted, DoTs got boosted, Heals got boosted, Decrep got nerfed but UBT gained -100 damage, so I think this is great.. HoTs seem a little short (20-30s), but I think we can manage
    lol. You must be reading that other nano doc they posted, instead of the one all the rest of us are seeing. TILC is gone, TDB is useless, top heals are half the HP/S for almost 5x the nano cost . . .

Ok... that is a good point.. did not see the huge nano cost --eeek! (my nanopool is already empty most of the time). Also my doc is too low level to use top heals and TILC, so I don't really notice a difference in my playing.. sorry to all the higher docs who lost it. I think a while ago someone mentioned that they would add more "team" versions of buffs for docs (HP buffs, HoTs), so all hope is not lost!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffinator View Post
    I think a while ago someone mentioned that they would add more "team" versions of buffs for docs (HP buffs, HoTs), so all hope is not lost!
    This is only the 1st daft of the Dr. Doc so they could very well add team versions. However if nano costs are this high for single versions are you going to want a team version?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Well, you're ignoring nano. Doc's don't do **** without it and there isn't going to be alot of spare nano with these kinds of costs and other nasty effects ingame.
    i´m not ignoring nano... a doc will allways be able to avoid ANY alpha in duels and stuff. nano emergency perk + stims + nano delta + awesome ring proc! so doc is getting a boost to be even more unkillable? and other profs loosing half of their defences? i cant see how that is balancing...
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

Quote Originally Posted by -yeny- View Post
    i´m not ignoring nano... a doc will allways be able to avoid ANY alpha in duels and stuff. nano emergency perk + stims + nano delta + awesome ring proc! so doc is getting a boost to be even more unkillable? and other profs loosing half of their defences? i cant see how that is balancing...
    Stop playing paper pvp?

Emergency nano is once every 5 mins, ring proc is pure luck, stims cant be used because we need to use FM stims or we have a very good chance of dying. I suppose you ignored the nano cost of everything to huh?

Quote Originally Posted by -yeny- View Post
    You can't see it because it isn't there. Sure some heals get nerfs but given how much alpha power is getting removed from the game any doc will comfortably outheal whatever dmg any one player can throw at the doc.

Stop playing paper pvp?

Emergency nano is once every 5 mins, ring proc is pure luck, stims cant be used because we need to use FM stims or we have a very good chance of dying. I suppose you ignored the nano cost of everything to huh?
    You are saying all this like everyone else is not getting nerfed/balanced as well.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    You are saying all this like everyone else is not getting nerfed/balanced as well.
    If it was being balanced for 1v1 I might of said it differently but its not so no point in saying more.

If it was being balanced for 1v1 I might of said it differently but its not so no point in saying more.
    If we are talking beyond 1vs1 now, then why the nano cost concern all of a sudden?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

If we are talking beyond 1vs1 now, then why the nano cost concern all of a sudden?
    Because Doctor's that rely on their nano's in PVP already run out of nano pretty fast in todays game.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Looks good to me.

I like the max HP changes, and the healing power is far better distributed for sub 220 levels (particularly TL6), and the buffs/debuffs look useful in conjunction with the dots/nukes.

Looks like docs will be geared far more for nano management than DD and AS spam, which will be good for PVP.

Because a Doc not only has to keep themselves healed, with less efficient; higher cost, heals, but they have to try to keep their allies alive too.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast