Thread: Turn Spirit of the Idealist

Turn Spirit of the Idealist

All the Turn Spirits exist; they're used to turn certain Inamorata weapons into side-locked & profession-locked NODROP weapons that're vast improvements (...sometimes) over their old version.

Except for the 1h Edged weapon. We don't talk about that one. >:|
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

ok thank you ^^
    i found two on rk1 GMS tonight ... umm, wrong server

All turn spirts are or hard or pwnage expensive to get. They drop in some SL dynas and Yuttos sells it in a selled box that can random spanw any of the 28 diferent turn spirits when openned. If I record well, a ql 250 box is.... around...... 50M, or more. ;x
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Bad attempt at a credit sink. Ya it's expensive, but it's rarity and usefulness are far to off to give anyone a reason to sink money into it.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Got one in my bank if you havent found it on rk2.

On my MA Knoke for the time being.
    "Footlight" Agent
    "Weasel" Fixer
    "Hound" Shade
    "Universe" Keeper

opening a pouch yourself gives you a MUCH higher chance of getting the turnspirit of your profession, so if you don't fancy miniscule chances of getting one, you ask someone of the profession with enough B&E to open them for you.

never heard that before, though loot type was defined when you brough it nomatter what prof, just like boss in missions that have their loot defined when they are spawned

this isn't like normal loot because it actually spawns something in your inventory

You are right in saying that a mob already has pre-determined loot before it is killed though.

i doubt that your profession has anything to do with the outcome
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

Quote Originally Posted by Manaas View Post
    this isn't like normal loot because it actually spawns something in your inventory

You are right in saying that a mob already has pre-determined loot before it is killed though.
    Has nothing to do with it IMO. I Opened (roughly) 40 pouches on NT/Keeper, and only had 2 Omni NT turn spirits, and one Omni Keeper.

I still have quite a lot left actually, including the Idealist.. Full list here
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

I swear I saw a topic a while ago in the shade forums about someone asking a high level shade to open some pouches to get a turn spirit, ill see if i can go dig it up.

EDIT: found the thread, but the person who stated that you had a 75% chance to get the turnspirit of your prof was mistaken
    Last edited by Manaas; Feb 26th, 2011 at 15:49:32.

A upgrade to those weapons or even just removing the prof locks would be nice.

hmm, now Im tempted to go buy a pouch and use the inspect plugin on the org bot to see whether the "creates item when its opened" myth will indeed fly.
    Have a listen to my latest musical abomination.

Fixers run while engi's Build
    Soldiers gun near crats coffee, spilled

You can only buy one Pouch every 30 minutes and they are nosdrops unique.
    After i broke them with my epic B&E Trader skillz, i got about 1/3 baggy Omni ones and 2/3 baggy clan ones, but no Idealist so far.

Pouches ~ql120-130 need 800-900 B&E to open them.
    After all i could give my fr00b Trader a nice ql130 shottie but there are no specials on it.

The Turn Spirit is traded with the Sacrosanct Weapon, without to add a special before with a Grey Glyph of <whatever>. Added the Glyph to the weapon makes it incompatable with the Turn Spirit.

Btw, wtb other Icon for Grey Glyph of TypeYourSacrosanct/Inamorata Weapons.

Now to get that gun in and check it out