Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A memorial to Aazamon and all roleplayers

Statue, spraypainting or tree. If someone deserved a memorial Aazamon is the one. I remember when he declared war on ARK and later Solitus and Opifex, never a dull moment with him, always up to something and that was the fun with him. Hear us FC, let us have something to remember Aazamon with, please.

I have an offer to FunCom, you do this for us and I'll pay for the hours you need for coding this.
    Last edited by Gonoc; Nov 16th, 2004 at 18:36:45. Reason: Bad formulating
    What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Whatever form the monument takes, there are few people who deserve it more.. a consumate roleplayer, player, great person who gave and gave to all around him and never expected anything back. Never afraid to raise a little hell, but always so you knew it was the char of Aazamon and never the man, you just knew he was sitting behiind his keyboard, watching it all and grinning or laughing at it all.
    Few have done more for so many in the game, be it in person, or through the stories he created. Something to remeber this great man by, is only fitting
    "They have some pretty wierd things in Tir"
    "Yeah, they're called clanners"

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

While I would love to see the NLF slogan spraypainted boldly on the giant garage door near BY5 or on the building across from Free Trade, a Notum tree with a plaque would also be cool.
    The Independent Rubi-kans, making Neutrality a legitimate option in the face of adversity since 29475!

Rene "Mondobizarro" Renetti, Sisyphean Spokesperson for the Opposition of Oppression

Explorer 66% Socializer 60% Achiever 46% Killer 26%, Bartle Test

(( I for one really like this one ))

In his honor, I propose, as a memorial to him and those that felt his presence, a statue of him be erected in Borealis at location 694.5x455.1x88.3. It should be of his character holding his shotgun high above his head in heroic posture and with the motto of the Nanomage Liberation Front emblazoned on it's pedestal--Till All Are Free!
    ((and yes, I'm all for it. He deserves it. ))
    "I wont let my precious comrades die..."
    207|11 Equimon Solitus Soldier
    150|0 Wildcardz Atrox Enforcer
    092|0 Bloodnerve Solitus Doctor
    075|0 Layered Opifex Meta-Physist
    030|0 Gunpriest Solitus Ranged Keeper Gunpriest Chronicles <- Currently Under Construction

(( Got my vote! ))
    Seth "Pestillence" Walrus
    Proud member of
    ~ Society of Salvation ~
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who Shall Guard The Guardians?

{ I agree with any of them, but I do know one thing for sure. Something should be placed, whether it be a tree, a monument or a spraypainted wall. He deserves this at least. I can honestly say nobody deserves it more. }
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

"There can be no opinion about Truth." -Bret "XSerter" Kenley

Bump for a tribute to Aaz!!!!!

((Another idea might be a quest for an item where the quest involves Aazamon's backstory with the NLF somehow. Perhaps some sort of item that regenerates nano or cuts down on the amount used and can be used by only nanomages. In essence, something that helps nanomages be free.))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Pump for Aazamon....

Till all are free

IC:

If I start seeing people worshipping a terrorist in such ways, I will not take it lightly.

OOC:

Yes such a well known and skilled RPer needs some respect/rememberence. A statue is an interesting idea...or at least some NLF prapaganda spraypainted around hehe. I support this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftmind
    IC:

If I start seeing people worshipping a terrorist in such ways, I will not take it lightly.
    IC:

Go blow it out your ear Slowmind.. err swiftmind.. TILL ALL ARE FREE!!

Quote Originally Posted by swiftmind
    OOC:

Yes such a well known and skilled RPer needs some respect/rememberence. A statue is an interesting idea...or at least some NLF prapaganda spraypainted around hehe. I support this idea.
    OOC:

Thank you for you kind words, and the kind words of everyone who has posted
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12