Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omni inf Sanct key quest changed?

Omni inf Sanct key quest changed?

Step 2 - Test of Power: Step 4 of 9

Defeat all major bosses on the Redeemed side!

Kill Suir-Katan, The Custodian!

Does that mob even exist?... not a single written word about him except what i've written...

Spent hours looking in Inferno Frontier and Sorrow and he's at neither place.

hmmm ... looks like the quest was indeed changed, if that's the mob it is telling you to kill on step 4. It used to be this one ...

4. Kuir-Afat, The Custodian. (These are the guys you kill for Shadowbreeds, in the Penumbra Dungeon, by Blue Mist) Yes again.

Note the "Yes again" at the end. That is added because this is the very same mob you killed in step 1:

1. Kuir-Afat, The Custodian. (These are the guys you kill for Shadowbreeds, in the Penumbra Dungeon, by Blue Mist)

So, I would guess that FC finally got around to fixing this quest, inserting the mob in the 4th spot they had originally intended. Now the question is, where is he?!!

I haven't looked in Inferno myself for the mob you mentioned, but there are 3 places he may be: Sorrow, the redeemed village, and the redeemed temple area both outside and inside. It would be unusual for FC to place a custodian in the temple itself, but you may want to check to make sure they didn't add one there.

The Pen quest had you go back to Adonis redeemed temple to kill a guy. Perhaps the Inferno sanc quest is the same, and points at a mob not located in Inferno.

hmmm good idea, perhaps he's the 250'ish redeemed mob up north in penumbra. I always wondered what the point of such a high level redeemed guy outside was, but that would explain it.
    Kzuria (???/??) - Keeper : Last resort.
    Khaer (213/15) - Soldier : Forced Retirement, Hackers can rot in hell. I hope you die.
    Kuthos (220/20) - Martial Artist : Retired

Read this part:

(These are the guys you kill for Shadowbreeds, in the Penumbra Dungeon, by Blue Mist)

There is a big giant Red Guy just outside the Redeemed Temple in Pen- That might be him? He's like level 250 and really hurts though :\

If its not him, then im sure that's where abouts he is

No, the north penumbra guy is other custodian I've checked, this one is located in the redeemed village in inferno (just before red temple)

Quote Originally Posted by WC_ View Post
    It would be unusual for FC to place a custodian in the temple itself, but you may want to check to make sure they didn't add one there.
    For the clan version you have to kill an unredeemed in the omni temple (besides the final 3 you feed insigs to etc).

Is most likely there.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by zorx View Post
    No, the north penumbra guy is other custodian I've checked, this one is located in the redeemed village in inferno (just before red temple)
    Redeemed village in inferno just before red temple (inferno frontier)... atleast on RK1 there's only 1 custodian present there and that's Kuir-Afat, The Custodian... GM said he's on a 30min spawn and the hours spent there it would be really strange if i hadn't seen him.... /=

Wink

Yes it does exist, but at present it is broken (suprise!).

You need to petition a GM to pop him. It lives in Frontier (north of yuttos marshes), on the plaza. Runs debuffs and pops a distracting sphere too for a bit of fun.

wow, so there are 2 custodians in frontier village O.O
    Surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by fingale View Post
    You need to petition a GM to pop him.
    Did you have a GM that actually spawned him or is this only guess?
    I'm asking because our support guy explained that he wont spawn it because it's broken to get us go mad(maybe he used a somewhat more friendly sounding version). So, if anyone had a friendly gm to get his quest please leave a post here.

And if any support staff reads this and can confirm that support is allowed to help players on this: Please let your colleagues on RK3/DNW know about that or just replace them.
    Shadowkool - Shade
    Blaukool - Keeper - retireing

-= Semper Fidelis =-

Bump 4 fix
    Shadowkool - Shade
    Blaukool - Keeper - retireing

-= Semper Fidelis =-

Quote Originally Posted by Blaukool View Post
    Did you have a GM that actually spawned him or is this only guess?
    I'm asking because our support guy explained that he wont spawn it because it's broken to get us go mad(maybe he used a somewhat more friendly sounding version). So, if anyone had a friendly gm to get his quest please leave a post here.

And if any support staff reads this and can confirm that support is allowed to help players on this: Please let your colleagues on RK3/DNW know about that or just replace them.
    Finished that part of the quest 2 days ago and yes i had a friendly GM that spawned him as he doesn't spawn properly atm

And how long did it take for said GM to arrive? I know they are having problems with their "tools" but come on.. i've been waiting 12hrs for a response from either ARK or GM on RK1 and nothing..
    Donikarv - 220/28 Trader
    Bitsa - 220/30 Engineer
    Limpweapon - 220/24 Bureaucrat
    Chunkymeta - 214/21 Metaphysicist

+ another 20 or so other alts

Quote Originally Posted by Donikarv View Post
    And how long did it take for said GM to arrive? I know they are having problems with their "tools" but come on.. i've been waiting 12hrs for a response from either ARK or GM on RK1 and nothing..

Rk1 here and guess i got lucky as it took about 2 hours (=

Penumbra one is Kuir-Kaleth (near red temple)

Confirmed that it does not spawn and afaik the only way to get him is to petition for it, good luck getting your GM, took us over a day to kill this guy.

And the Sipius guy just before custodian seems to have a very nice random spawntime of X hours down to instaspawn (we've seen 2nd pop right after first was killed)

Retired Doc Professional
    wtb a fix in 17.1.x
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Quote Originally Posted by zorx View Post
    ... And the Sipius guy just before custodian seems to have a very nice random spawntime of X hours down to instaspawn (we've seen 2nd pop right after first was killed)
    DOesn't appear to be true on RK2. Went out there to get one of my MP's spec farm, after you posted this. 20 mins spawn time on all the spec droppers, It looks liek to me.

We are looking at this one already, the fix will most likely be in the 17.2 update.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

At least omni gets mor than 12 hours per mob to kill, imagine if we had the same situation? No one could do their sanc as no GM would arrive within that timeframe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast