Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The New Professionals Program!

Quote Originally Posted by Calamite View Post
    Just looked through the winning professionals of all profs... tbh seems like most of the new professionals are the biggest trolls, whiners and generally unpleasant and unreasonable people (don't mean all of em, just some particular people, when me and my friends saw them as candidates we were all like "omg if this one wins I quit") and of course they all won. Imo the voting should have taken place ingame, since forum population is a very small part of the ingame population, either that or FC could just pick the people they find most reasonable. Democracy is the dumbest system mankind has ever invented ^^
    Stop whining and trolling this thread plx.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Stop whining and trolling this thread plx.
    Eh? "Stop"? I just started. Come on, someone had to say it.

Besides, I think I'm being more constructive than the rest of this "gratz this gratz that, you cheat" thread.
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
    Its really uncanny the parallels this professional election had to real life political campaigns.
    My only regret was not being able to tour RK and make campaign stops via train.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    You didn't!?

Some of my orgmates have me on ignore since apparently I was campaigning too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    yes.. they really should fix mob AI for just one day, so that campaigners can have a train with them.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

My 3 responses of seeing who won where:

Who's that?

LOL Trollz

LOL Exploiter
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    I'm leaving this thread open after this post, so everyone feel free to toss in your congratulations for your newly-elected Professionals!
    Congratz to all especially Lupu.
    Morgo - 220/30/70 Enforcer

Jenji - 215/29/50 Solja

Veteran of Devil Inside - Devil Inside

Content Editor - AO Universe - For players by players

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Yeah tit will be interestiing to see...
    awaiting pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Eh? "Stop"? I just started. Come on, someone had to say it.

Besides, I think I'm being more constructive than the rest of this "gratz this gratz that, you cheat" thread.
    lol. The point is that these professionals have all at some point thought exactly as you did: "someone has to say this" and "I bet I'm more constructive than those others lolol". One person's troll is another activist defender. The fact that there's a concentrated level of support for some very vocal people by the people who play their profession should tell you a thing about who's considered a troll and who's not.

TLDR version: You're not the only one who gets to decide these things. Now stfu.
    bai2u!
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Funcom employee

Chill guys. No need to start up any hassles in here - I'm willing to accept that not everyone will be completely happy with the choices, but as the old saying goes you can't please everyone. Instead, we went with the most fair thing we could, and the populace has spoken - Democracy, for all its flaws, works out pretty well sometimes. Besides, you guys haven't even given the new Professionals a chance yet - This is just their first few days in office, afterall; give them some time to settle in before you decide if they suck or not. If you're not happy with 'em, then in three months time the community will have a chance to replace them should they so desire.

Just be patient and see how things play out. You may be pleasantly surprised yet. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingengi View Post

Who's that?

LOL Trollz

LOL Exploiter
    "Oho! Said the pot to the kettle;
    "you are dirty and ugly and black!
    Sure no one would think you were metal,
    Except when you're given a crack!"

"Not so! Not so! Kettle said to the pot;
    "Tis your own dirty image you see;
    For I am so clean - without blemish or blot-
    That your blackness is mirrored in me. "

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
    Somebody getting offended
    I have been known to troll from time to time...which is why I didn't want to be a professional. What about you?
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Who's that?

LOL Trollz

LOL Exploiter
    So, we are keeping with tradition then!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

TLDR version: You're not the only one who gets to decide these things. Now stfu.
    I'm just speaking my mind, I don't claim to "decide" anything, unlike the professionals who are bound to *decide* things, thus my dissatisfaction of trolls getting the job.

Who are you anyway?
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names

I have been known to troll from time to time...which is why I didn't want to be a professional. What about you?
    I think everyone on this forum is a "troll".

The name is so liberally applied you'll get it for replying to a thread without prostrating at the supporters feet and worshiping every particle of dust they exhale.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

to be quite honest with all the complainers in here, even though they are not the ones you picked and there are some I didnt pick but still even though they arnt the ones you picked doesnt give you the right to degrade them, they have the responsibilitys of Professionals in 3 months if they do not stand up to their rank then you and I have the right to vote for others from what Kintaii has been saying all this time,
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by mastablasta View Post
    congratulations to everyone and thank you all for the vote of confidence

i hope we'll all get along well in the future and that everyone will appreciate what the professional program is about.

who runs bartertown?

I don't claim to "decide" anything
    So stop trolling then.
    bai2u!

Funcom employee

I'm just speaking my mind, I don't claim to "decide" anything, unlike the professionals who are bound to *decide* things, thus my dissatisfaction of trolls getting the job.

Who are you anyway?
    So stop trolling then.

Next one of you who continues this conversation earns a short vacation from the forums for themselves and a nice big phat infraction for you BOTH, as well as getting this thread scrubbed. Take it to PMs if you wanna argue.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Next one of you who continues this conversation earns a short vacation from the forums for themselves and a nice big phat infraction for you BOTH, as well as getting this thread scrubbed. Take it to PMs if you wanna argue.
    Sorry
    bai2u!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast