Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 18.3.14 Update Release Notes

PLEASE!!!!!!

give us an axp pool!!!! some of us are capped on axp for our level, and since we're making the effort to get the axp, shouldn't we be able to keep it?
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    PLEASE!!!!!!

give us an axp pool!!!! some of us are capped on axp for our level, and since we're making the effort to get the axp, shouldn't we be able to keep it?

No...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Is this chain of Alien content going to continue into the even lower levels? We now have 100-220, although the 100-120 levels do not fair too well. I won't stress it as being all too important with maybe 2 to 3 days needed to max AI levels at those ranges, but would be nice to know for the future.

So am I crazy or did this patch add an invisible stair that requires jumping over right before the exit from the Unicorn Outpost?

everything happens so much

Quote Originally Posted by omnesnox View Post
    So am I crazy or did this patch add an invisible stair that requires jumping over right before the exit from the Unicorn Outpost?
    On the ramp, yeah very annoying.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by omnesnox View Post
    Omg that thing is annoying!
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Funcom employee

Yeah, Flaptoot and I didn't catch that one until a little too late and weren't able to alter the collision in time. >< We're going to try and get it fixed for the next update, though, because it is really friggin' annoying. ;P
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Iriche View Post
    No...
    why? what's your point, I deserve it if i grind axp, just like anyone else. or you just trollin to troll?
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Question Uncle Pumpkinhead Level Ranges

I am just curious why the Uncle Pumpkinheads in the tower fields do not come even close to matching the field level. The ones I've seen are level mid 30's to mid 70's in tower fields of level 10-15. The only exception to this was 1 level 11 Uncle Pumpkinhead in a field in Omni Forest. However he was surrounded by the other level 30 -70 ones, so when he was attacked it meant instant death to my little level 15 adventurer. This makes it impossible for new characters to get in on any of the loot from the "wild" Uncle Pumkinheads. I'm curious if this was done by design or was this a mistake.

Ninja change

Why/when did the "Target Can't be in a Fight" get put back in????

I was hunting UPH in an area near some player cities and tried to go into a Player City Market and was denied access because I had aggro from some local wildlife. I thought this was removed long ago? Did it go back in with this last patch?

I hope it does not apply to mission doors again??

Please put this back so we can enter doors even if we have aggro from local wildlife, dyna bosses, etc.

Colrain

Tried to d/load patch, I get error message, both last night and today. WFT ??

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    why? what's your point, I deserve it if i grind axp, just like anyone else. or you just trollin to troll?
    Cause I say remove xp pool...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Quote Originally Posted by Colrain View Post
    Why/when did the "Target Can't be in a Fight" get put back in????

I was hunting UPH in an area near some player cities and tried to go into a Player City Market and was denied access because I had aggro from some local wildlife. I thought this was removed long ago? Did it go back in with this last patch?

I hope it does not apply to mission doors again??

Please put this back so we can enter doors even if we have aggro from local wildlife, dyna bosses, etc.

Colrain
    Double checked this problem with multiple player cities and the Only building you can enter with aggro now is the swimming pool, all others block entry. I thought these doors had to be adjusted one by one, why did someone already busy with programming this lastest patch take to time to Undo All those doors?

Have not checked RK mission doors yet ...

Colrain

Quote Originally Posted by radrusstx View Post
    Tried to d/load patch, I get error message, both last night and today. WFT ??
    Maybe this thread will help your problem with patching?

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=577065

Colrain

Quote Originally Posted by Dushey View Post
    You gained 344772 new Alien Experience Points.

lol at everyone that did the AI30 grind before today
    Christ Almighty

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    - After a great deal of constructive feedback HHAB will once again be wearable at TL6 but without the full NR modifier.
    does this mean that the damn playshift requirement can be removed? pretty sure it wasn't there before i took a break, and it's annoying ending up with chain death after i've just died and tried to return to RK from xan via pande

edit; just to clarify, that happened with a snipers signet, didn't notice it with other rings so i don't know wth went wrong
    Last edited by zorxer; Nov 1st, 2010 at 12:00:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Colrain View Post
    Maybe this thread will help your problem with patching?

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=577065

Colrain
    FYI If you place Colrain in your sig you wont have to type it every time.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

i do ado brainquest and now at the part kill amok baraton and i got a timelimit,but the releasenots says: The time limits on Adonis Yuttos quest line (ado brain) are removed for all kill and return type missions.

so what happend?is it a bug or...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123