Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1570

Thread: 17.1 Discussion - absorb changes

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Give me 20 days to finish my reperk and I will hand you your ass WITHOUT kiting your solja .

Tell me oh wise one, which weapons should I hotswap?

There is not a single combo that will make my dmg match, or if it does I can't use my perks.

I'm the one without a clue, when you saying I should hotswap ?

No comment.

P.S.: Also I can not hotswap mk5, I need the +30 FA rifle to get it on.

You cant swap it with all the phat FA fixer are getting from 17.1 ?

p.s Rooting me and runing like there is no tomorrow != kiting

Quote Originally Posted by IsGameOver View Post
    You cant swap it with all the phat FA fixer are getting from 17.1 ?

p.s Rooting me and runing like there is no tomorrow != kiting
    Nop, I still can't. On test without org, I still need +30 FA rifle, with 220/290/300 FA symbs, full CSS + 45 from Ofab body to get it on. I could grab a leo wrist but I won't bother since it will go for 200 points due to the increased demand from fixers for a good while I bet.

And that is for everyone, anybody crying nerf fixers shall realize that ql300 mk5 is still not a gun you'll commonly see on 220 fixers.

No rooting, I will kill you at least 50% standing toe-to-toe .
    Last edited by Racatti; Feb 6th, 2007 at 21:57:22.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

fraps it,or it did not happen,on a side note i think isgame is still pissed about NTs because mork killed him in a duel pre LE :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pala View Post
    fraps it,or it did not happen,on a side note i think isgame is still pissed about NTs because mork killed him in a duel pre LE :P
    Lol ur almost right, just that we did like 7 of them, and he did kill me once, he called it TESTing, didnt even say he fraps it, so ofc i didnt focus to much Thats what bothered me, not dieing

waiting for the lub patch... or is it?
    Last edited by Luiza; Feb 6th, 2007 at 22:20:24.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Give me 20 days to finish my reperk and I will hand you your ass WITHOUT kiting your solja .

Tell me oh wise one, which weapons should I hotswap?

There is not a single combo that will make my dmg match, or if it does I can't use my perks.

I'm the one without a clue, when you saying I should hotswap ?

No comment.

P.S.: Also I can not hotswap mk5, I need the +30 FA rifle to get it on.
    Umm... my moneys on Game care to take a little flutter?

I hit 10K+ AS like once in every 20 tries, and it won't get any more reliable untill I have to use onehander you know.
    Burst+FA will rip coon 90% but my FA is 90sec so that will hardly hurt anyone...
    Ripping energy absorb won't help my AS either.
    That aint true... I get irritated by the fact how easy fixers hit me for 10k+... ofcourse one hander aint all that but I can assure you that many fixers (even 215ones) have no problem with a 10k+ FA.. ofcourse when I got rrfe they wont hit that much.. but if I dont have it.. Im toasted
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Yeah well giving fixers FA was a bad idea imo, but FC has this tendency to always give best alpha and defence to same profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Harios View Post
    That aint true... I get irritated by the fact how easy fixers hit me for 10k+... ofcourse one hander aint all that but I can assure you that many fixers (even 215ones) have no problem with a 10k+ FA.. ofcourse when I got rrfe they wont hit that much.. but if I dont have it.. Im toasted
    Only with slugs running.

Quote Originally Posted by Myga View Post
    Yeah well giving fixers FA was a bad idea imo, but FC has this tendency to always give best alpha and defence to same profession.
    Best alpha my ass. (Only true if you referring to advs )
    Last edited by Racatti; Feb 7th, 2007 at 13:09:12.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Quote Originally Posted by Myga View Post
    /agree

With the amount of evades and add all def that fixers have, there was no reason to give them a good full auto weapon.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Ye, it's almost as stupid as giving supernova to all melee.

And almost as stupid as giving advs fast attack+brawl+backstab+sneak+dimach(+AS).

Or shall I say almost as stupid as giving agents AS+FA+dimach+sneak?
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

And almost as stupid as giving advs fast attack+brawl+backstab+sneak+dimach(+AS).

Yes, exactly as stupid as those things.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Yup as stupid. Those thing sshould be nerfed instead of promoting even more insta death to everyone except lovechilds.

Just give all weapons a 10 sec equip time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokurochan View Post
    Just give all weapons a 10 sec equip time.
    You know, as surprisingly simple as that would be, I agree with it. Can't think of any pvm aspects that would change as not many swap weapons for pvm-purposes.

I'll admit that I swap AS on some of my toons as well ("if you can't beat em, join em") but I think this would go leaps and bounds to balance pvp. It would force classes to go their 'standard' weapon choices for pvp (poss diff weap from pvm) to ensure perks work and such. This would avoid all the AS/SA swapping done and help dramatically reduce the 'alphaing' that occurs and turns many away from pvp.

The big problem with this is that the true beauty of AO is its flexibility and the choice of the player to use whatever they want to use (for the most part) if they are willing to make the sacrifices for it. This change would really force professions to use their primary weapon type(s) since they won't be able to swap for additional alphas, taking away a large part of that flexibility.
    Proud Member of Paradise

10 sec equip time and don't allow dualling of different weapons (pistol+smg // smg+shotgun). We found a new way to nerf some profs!

btw, this thread is about aborbs.
    blah

Altho hotswapping can be annoying, AO's main strength lies in variety and complete freedom. It's entirely up to you in which skills you want to invest in, and altho there are things that suits your prof better than other, noone is forcing you do go this way or that. They should never (nor will) nerf that, since that is exactly what makes AO unique.

But this thread is about absorb nerf indeed. Can't wait to see that hit live servers .
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Altho hotswapping can be annoying, AO's main strength lies in variety and complete freedom. It's entirely up to you in which skills you want to invest in, and altho there are things that suits your prof better than other, noone is forcing you do go this way or that. They should never (nor will) nerf that, since that is exactly what makes AO unique.

But this thread is about absorb nerf indeed. Can't wait to see that hit live servers .
    Let's see if you're so happy when the much needed evades nerf comes :P
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

its already come with le? the only ppl that are still unperkable without mr is fixers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaroba View Post
    well looks like all our defense went out the window lal! .. dont worry we got heals .. uhm =)
    Quote Originally Posted by FixerPorta View Post
    Welcome to Alpha Online, where even the camera is now trying to backstab you.
    a few things broken in 17.2

irony at its best:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Quick! Call the Waaaaaaaaahmbulance! We have an emergency!

PvP just got balanced and people cry

Quote Originally Posted by Doron View Post
    its already come with le? the only ppl that are still unperkable without mr is fixers.
    Greatly depends on the fixer..
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 LastLast